HAIR:
Black
CLOTHING:
Black top, black spandex pants
SCARS/MARKS/TATTOO:
Izetta tattoo on right arm
DENTAL X-RAYS AVAILABLE:
No
Izetta was last seen on November 24, 2019, in Victorville. She is driving a black 2008 four door BMW with California license plate number 7EXG207.
Contact
AGENCY:
San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department
PHONE NUMBER:
(760) 552-6800
CASE NUMBER:
Vehicle

MAKE:
BMW
MODEL:
YEAR:
COLOR:
Black
PLATE NO:
7EXG207
STATE:
California
Izetta Burney

Burney, who lives in Victorville, was last seen driving a black 2008 four-door BMW with California license plate number 7EXG207, according to a missing person report published by the California Department of Justice.

Burney is described as a 5-foot-11-inch tall black woman weighing approximately 200 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair. She was last seen wearing a black top and black spandex pants. She also has “Izetta” tattooed on her right arm, the report said.

Before her disappearance, Burney reportedly told family that she was going on a spa day trip to San Diego. A friend of the family reported that Burney’s credit cards have not been used since she went missing and calls to her cell phone go directly to voicemail, according to several media reports.
Victorville woman still missing

Her car has been reported stolen, and there have been no sightings of the car, or her.

Family and friends say this is not in her character and fear she may be in danger.

“Her phone goes straight to voicemail, her credit cards or bank account have not been used. She was driving a black 2008 BMW 528 series with tinted windows,” stated family friend Jessica Bustos.

“She is wife, a mother, a grandmother and an Army Veteran,” stated Bustos. “If you could share this information, that would mean more than anything. Her family wants her home- no questions asked.”
Victorville mother, 53, missing after Spa trip to San Diego - Victor Valley News Group | VVNG.com

This has to be devastating for her family and friends. Another report I was checking said she spoke to her daughter about her 1-day trip to San Diego (which is roughly 2 hours from her current hometown?). She was to leave on a Sunday.

It’s noted she told her daughter she was headed to SD, and also sometime during the day she let her daughter know she was coming back home to Victorville after her spa. But didn’t make it home.

What’s odd is that she was apparently last seen in Victorville — according to her missing poster.

Hopefully everything is resolved positively soon.

She looks like a lovely lady!
My best guess is that she has had an accident with her car and is off road yet to be found. Given the time passage, I'm sorry to say this doesn't look promising.
Prayers for her family

Amateur opinion and speculation

She looks like a lovely lady!
My best guess is that she has had an accident with her car and is off road yet to be found. Given the time passage, I'm sorry to say this doesn't look promising.
Prayers for her family

My first conclusion as well, but I’m confused as to why she last seen in her hometown — and not SD — which was her destination. Also, it said her credit cards, etc haven’t been used, which is troubling.

Also, she does looks to be married. And maybe for quite a long time as well. Very unnerving.

Did she get kidnapped? Did somebody hurt her,” Gill said. “Did she drive off a cliff with all this bad weather?”

Burney already missed Thanksgiving, which is very unlike the Army veteran and grandmother who always spent the holidays with her family.

“I want her to be home for Christmas,” Gill said. “I’m sorry. Oh wow that hit hard.”

Burney also hasn’t shown up to her management job at the union where she’s worked for 20 years, and she hasn’t gone to see her mother, either, especially worrying because she was her caregiver.

“She puts everybody first, and I think that’s where a lot of her fatigue came from,” Gill said.

The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department is actively investigating the missing person case, but have not found any evidence of foul play. Gill hopes that the public can help detectives find her mom.
'I Want Her To Be Home For Christmas': Family Pleads For Help Finding Missing Woman

Ya, Izetta is definitely not missing on a voluntary basis :(

Hopefully family and/or LE can pull her phone records and see if she possibly made an appointment for her spa. Or, even search history via a [potential] personal computer.

Her FB has a lot of people responding how great of a person she is.

It’s possible she wasn’t truthful about the spa day and was really meeting someone, so saying it was in SD would buy more time. Would explain why she couldn’t just have a spa day close to home & why she was seen in the hometown. I have no reason to think that’s the case but just saying it’s possible.

It seems odd she would go to San Diego for a spa day. Supposedly she went alone, nothing has been said about having plans to go with someone else.

And, the fact that she is placed in Victorville but not in San Diego? Hopefully her phone records were give more information. Like an appointment date and time, location. Were her credit cards used for the spa day?

I’m with ilovematt inasmuch as thinking she wasn’t really planning on going to San Diego for a spa day, alone.

I’ve had spa days and afterwards I don’t plan anything but lounging around because I’m so relaxed. It would be a waste of a good spa day IMO to have to deal with crazy California freeways and traffic after such a relaxing experience.

It seems odd she would go to San Diego for a spa day. Supposedly she went alone, nothing has been said about having plans to go with someone else.

And, the fact that she is placed in Victorville but not in San Diego? Hopefully her phone records were give more information. Like an appointment date and time, location. Were her credit cards used for the spa day?

I’m with ilovematt inasmuch as thinking she wasn’t really planning on going to San Diego for a spa day, alone.

I’ve had spa days and afterwards I don’t plan anything but lounging around because I’m so relaxed. It would be a waste of a good spa day IMO to have to deal with crazy California freeways and traffic after such a relaxing experience.
If she was going to the Golden Door, people fly in from all around the world to go there. It's the "it" spa where you see celebs, moguls, and so forth. There are other renowned spas close by that aren't quite as famous, but are incredible. I could easily see her driving to San Diego for this type of experience.
While not impossible or uncommon, I see absolutely nothing in her background that would suggest she would be a likely candidate to run off for a liaison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back