GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where the Oxycodone Chris used to drug Shannan came from? That's a schedule 1 drug. Don't you have to have a written prescription for that,and physically take it to the pharmacy to get it filled? I don't think it's a scrip that can be called in,or sent electronically. Where is the DEA on this????????? Slipping Shannan the drugs is a big part of this case. Where did he get them????????? Who's his dealer??????

Does anyone know where the Oxycodone Chris used to drug Shannan came from? That's a schedule 1 drug. Don't you have to have a written prescription for that,and physically take it to the pharmacy to get it filled? I don't think it's a scrip that can be called in,or sent electronically. Where is the DEA on this????????? Slipping Shannan the drugs is a big part of this case. Where did he get them????????? Who's his dealer??????

You can easily purchase that anywhere in Colorado, especially working on oil fields. People have tabs they carry around in baggies and sell. It is so prevalent, CW may not even remember the guy, or he could already be gone.

You can easily purchase that anywhere in Colorado, especially working on oil fields. People have tabs they carry around in baggies and sell. It is so prevalent, CW may not even remember the guy, or he could already be gone.
Hmmmmmm. I don't believe he doesn't have a closer connection than that. He can barely wipe his own backside without help from someone else. So him getting drugs from some Rando doesn't make sense to me. JMO.

I didn't know that Chris drugged Shan'ann! Where did you read about that? Where can I read the details? TIA.

Thanks for this article. Somehow, I must have missed it. I saw that author on the Dr. Oz show. He asked her about the money from the book and if any was going to Shan'ann's family. The author avoided the question, and Dr. Oz didn't press her on it.

I wonder if Chris now knows that he was in NK's sight for quite some time. IMO, she researched Chris and Shan'ann and targeted Chris. He is such a fool and was played like a fiddle.

NK isn't responsible for the actual murder of this entire family. I'm assuming that she was just hoping that he'd divorce Shan'ann. I really think that Shan'ann would be alive today if she hadn't gotten pregnant. Very tragic, indeed.

Shan'ann, the girls and their unborn child deserved so much better.

Okay, I Now understand the confusion I had on the criminal confessions episode. The episode tonight is not a scheduled season opener, which is tomorrow night. Yet by this description, it looks like the same thing?

It is a special that starts in 30 minutes Eastern Time and it will have the interviews with the investigators from the Christopher Watts case.

Tonight's description is the first screenshot.
" investigators speak for the first time on the shocking deaths of shanann watts and her two daughters by their seemingly devoted husband and father, Chris Watts"

Tomorrow night description is in the second screenshot
"Investigators speak for the first time on one of the most baffling cases they've encountered, exposing the truth about what happened to shanann watts and her two daughters at the hands of a seemingly devoted husband and father, Chris Watts.
20191207_210214.jpg
20191207_210505.jpg

10 minutes into the show, and I think it's going to be very good. The major legal players and neighbor seem to be involved in interviews.

ETA Tammy just said that on a polygraph,
somebody who scores a + 2 or over is telling the truth,
somebody at or below -4 is not telling the truth.
Chris was a -18.

ETA
Interesting information how it was a split decision where they could not go to the supervisors about allowing his father in. " if he lawyered up, the interview is over." (referring to risk, which many of us here talked about)

ETA Tammy stated she was shocked that he told his father what she had just suggested to him.
That it was Shannans fault
Tammy talks how hard it was to contain her outrage. Tammy is choking up during the interview.

They questioned draining the tanks because they thought he might be lying, and then they found hair at the top. first tank CC was still in her pajamas, 2nd tank I don't know, Tammy can't even describe it.

My time frame for editing this post is almost over, I would say this is a must-watch for people who followed. There are people who were interviewed who I had never heard of before or remember hearing of.

Excellent show MOO, 30 minutes left in show

Last edited:
Okay, I Now understand the confusion I had on the criminal confessions episode. The episode tonight is not a scheduled season opener, which is tomorrow night. Yet by this description, it looks like the same thing?

It is a special that starts in 30 minutes Eastern Time and it will have the interviews with the investigators from the Christopher Watts case.

Tonight's description is the first screenshot.
" investigators speak for the first time on the shocking deaths of shanann watts and her two daughters by their seemingly devoted husband and father, Chris Watts"

Tomorrow night description is in the second screenshot
"Investigators speak for the first time on one of the most baffling cases they've encountered, exposing the truth about what happened to shanann watts and her two daughters at the hands of a seemingly devoted husband and father, Chris Watts.
View attachment 219208
View attachment 219209
I'm confused....are they seperate episodes?

10 minutes into the show, and I think it's going to be very good. The major legal players and neighbor seem to be involved in interviews.

ETA Tammy just said that on a polygraph,
somebody who scores a + 2 or over is telling the truth,
somebody at or below -4 is not telling the truth.
Chris was a -18.

ETA
Interesting information how it was a split decision where they could not go to the supervisors about allowing his father in. " if he lawyered up, the interview is over." (referring to risk, which many of us here talked about)

ETA Tammy stated she was shocked that he told his father what she had just suggested to him.
That it was Shannans fault
Tammy talks how hard it was to contain her outrage. Tammy is choking up during the interview.

They questioned draining the tanks because they thought he might be lying, and then they found hair at the top. first tank CC was still in her pajamas, 2nd tank I don't know, Tammy can't even describe it.

My time frame for editing this post is almost over, I would say this is a must-watch for people who followed. There are people who were interviewed who I had never heard of before or remember hearing of.

Excellent show MOO, 30 minutes left in show

Thank you! Laura Richards - analyst is excellent.

DEC 7, 2019
‘I’ve Cried More For Them Than He Has’ Investigator Opens Up About Chris Watts Case
Colorado Bureau of Investigation agent Tammy Lee grew attached to the victims of the Chris Watts case, so much so that she feels she cried more for the slain children than their own father.

[…]

Early on in the investigation, while Shanann and the girls were still considered missing, Lee took a deep dive into Shanann’s very public Facebook page. Lee felt emotionally connected to the case’s victims, Shanann specifically, almost immediately.

[…]

Lee noted “it was obvious that she [Shanann] loved being a mom, that she loved being a wife and she loved what she did for work.”

[…]

“I just couldn’t believe a father could do something so horrible to his children and his wife,” she admitted. “I was completely disgusted. I felt sick.”

While Lee was affected by the initial grim findings, it was when she conducted the final interview with him in February, along with FBI Special Agent Grahm Coder and lead detective for Frederick Police Dave Baumhover, that she really felt the gravity of how the case affected her.

[…]

Lee was particularly disturbed by details of the murders and Watts’ revelation that his daughters were still alive as he drove them out to the oil site.

“At no point did he decide to spare their lives, and it made no sense to us,” Lee said. She choked up as she explained that Bella had to watch her father drop her sister in an oil tank from the truck.

[…]

Lee said when she got home after participating in that interview, she kissed her kids before she “collapsed on the floor” and began crying.

She said Watts’ final version of what happened was “more horrible than I had even let my mind go to. We had not even fathomed how horrible he could have been, what a monster he was.”

[…]

From that article:

CrimeOnline has not independently verified the authenticity of the letter. Much of what Watts reportedly wrote to the author conflicts with interviews he gave detectives at the beginning of the investigation and a subsequent interview he gave law enforcement agents from prison earlier this year. Watts had previously characterized his wife’s murder as a spontaneous crime of passion, and had not admitted to planning or even considering the murders before then. The letter shared by the Daily Mail is also the first known instance Watts admitted to the earlier attempt to kill his daughters. As CrimeOnline previously reported, Watts also indicated that he may not have been as certain as he claimed to investigators that the girls were dead when he dropped their bodies into separate oil tankers.

OMG, that is so nauseating and horrible to read. Anyway, you have to take into consideration he lies. I don't believe that Shannan would have taken anything he gave her and I don't think he could have slipped into a drink where she wouldn't taste it because most prescription drugs are bitter. Don't ever expect the truth out of this guy.

Thanks for this article. Somehow, I must have missed it. I saw that author on the Dr. Oz show. He asked her about the money from the book and if any was going to Shan'ann's family. The author avoided the question, and Dr. Oz didn't press her on it.

I wonder if Chris now knows that he was in NK's sight for quite some time. IMO, she researched Chris and Shan'ann and targeted Chris. He is such a fool and was played like a fiddle.

NK isn't responsible for the actual murder of this entire family. I'm assuming that she was just hoping that he'd divorce Shan'ann. I really think that Shan'ann would be alive today if she hadn't gotten pregnant. Very tragic, indeed.

Shan'ann, the girls and their unborn child deserved so much better.

NK is such a liar, too.

If any good can come out of this horror, with so many people who have followed it, I hope it stops at least one person, inclined toward messing with someone who is married, from doing it. While I'm sure she never considered such terrible possibilities, her disregard for a family and her selfish need for attention was a major contributing factor in these horrible murders. Wow, I would not want that karma or to have to live knowing what I helped to set in motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear