Identified! MS - Pascagoula, WhtFem Child 45UFMS "Delta Dawn", 1-3, Dog River @I-10, Dec'82 - Alisha Heinrich

That's a good question. IIRC John and Jane Does are compared to each other in CODIS (or some other database, I'm not sure) nowadays, but I don't think that was the case in 1982. So my guess is that your scenario is possible.
Is DNA entered into CODIS for all bodies found, or just UIDs? I was thinking just UIDs, so even if the presumed mother was found present day, if she was easily identified then there wouldn’t have been an opportunity to match her to DD.

I'm sorry if this is too off topic, but I didn't know where else to put this.
I'm a regular on the unidentified wikia, and a few months ago someone posted that one of Delta Dawn's find a grave profiles (Baby Jane “Delta Dawn” Doe (1980-1982) - Find A...) had a photo of a girl who resembled her on it. The same person who uploaded the picture added it to a profile of a girl named Ericka Northdurft. She apparently died at age 2 on the same day Delta Dawn was found, and even though she was apparently from Australia the page has her listed as being buried in the same cemetery as DD.

The person who uploaded the photos (and who created Ericka's page) is only following one person. I'm not sure if I can link their profiles, but they're apparently in a relationship with each other and have 197 children according to the 'dad's page. The reason I'm sharing this here is because the 'dad' has uploaded 28 memorials, and the vast majority of them are children with his last name. Some of them have pictures of actual child murder victims (I recognized Sherin Mathews and Bella Bond right away, but there might be more). Some of the kids also share names with the victims despite not using their pictures (Bella Nevaeh Riggall (2011-2017) - Find A Grave...). This whole thing is unsettling and disturbing to me, and I'd like to see if any of you have input on it.

@Goecke or somebody just to be safe pass the link on to the case manager (with those pics attached to her find a grave sight, tht is bizarre).

Im not comfortable reporting things lately. The police department probably thinks I am crazy where I live bc the least thing I report..being on WS makes me unusual, I think : " well what if that gunshot at 9 p.m. isnt a hunter & somebody is being shot or assaulted, I better report it lol
You never know who may need the police or in this case if those pics are related to her somehow, or her parents or sibling etc. Just bizarre I swear.

@Goecke or somebody just to be safe pass the link on to the case manager (with those pics attached to her find a grave sight, tht is bizarre).

Im not comfortable reporting things lately. The police department probably thinks I am crazy where I live bc the least thing I report..being on WS makes me unusual, I think : " well what if that gunshot at 9 p.m. isnt a hunter & somebody is being shot or assaulted, I better report it lol
You never know who may need the police or in this case if those pics are related to her somehow, or her parents or sibling etc. Just bizarre I swear.

Should I pass it on to Find a Grave? Or to the people in charge of Delta Dawn's case? I've never passed anything from WS onto authorities so I'm not quite sure what the proper protocol is.

Should I pass it on to Find a Grave? Or to the people in charge of Delta Dawn's case? I've never passed anything from WS onto authorities so I'm not quite sure what the proper protocol is.
I would pass it on to the Law Enforcemnt officers, whoever is listed on her case in NAMUS & let them decide if it is worth their time to investigate.

I don't even know where to begin.

As Goecke previously said, the "father" claims to have fathered a very high number of children with a single woman over a 28-year period. They can't seem to get the exact number straight. They've claimed to have 81, 176, 197, and 299 children in various memorials and on their user page.

The "mother" of the children also has a profile that appears to continue the same activity and includes a memorial for her "sis", who supposedly died on the same day as DD and is buried at the same cemetery and an elderly man (apparently the "grandfather" of the children and the "mother's" father), who had 41 children (with a single woman) over a 23-year period who died a few months ago.

I also see that they also added a memorial for Te'Myah Plummer (listed as "Sally Josephine" on the father's account). I would venture to guess that most of the people that they added to the website are murder victims. The ones that we know for sure are real people who were killed (Sherin Mathews, for example) list the date and the location as the actual date/location that the person died, but almost everyone was apparently born in Australia. Some of the memorials (particularly the ones of people who died a long time ago) appear to be legitimate. The people featured in these memorials appear to have written biographies that make sense and normal amounts of children/siblings.

Yeah. Not totally sure what might be happening here. For what it's worth, I don't think these people have anything to do with Delta Dawn, but it is definitely very bizarre. I don't think they're trolls, but rather two people with serious mental problems that happened to be (un)fortunate enough to meet each other.

Sorry for taking everyone down the rabbit hole.

Last edited:
Adding murder victims to the site makes sense..their memory. Letting the works know they existe . The part I don't relate to is adding photos to Delta Dawn's listing of another little girl, that I dont understand.

Adding murder victims to the site makes sense..their memory. Letting the works know they existe . The part I don't relate to is adding photos to Delta Dawn's listing of another little girl, that I dont understand.

I definitely get why they might want to add murder victims to the website. What's odd, though, is that they changed the names of the murder victims to match their own and claimed to be personally related to them, as well as the fact that they claim to have had hundreds of biological children with each other in the first place.

That being said, I don't know who "Ericka Northdurft" actually is. Those photos don't look like any child murder victim that I've seen before. I think that the photos might be of someone who is truly related to these people who just happened to resemble Delta Dawn.

:eek:o_O

“He had 74 sons and 123 daughters with Rachel Mary Chalk between 1990 and 2018.”

Multiple multiples???! A whole lot of adoptions? IDK. Bizarre to say the least

ETA: Sherin, that I know for sure offhand, was adopted from outside of the US. Although I don’t think it was Australia.

If no one is comfortable reporting, I think I’d be willing...

Last edited:

“He had 74 sons and 123 daughters with Rachel Mary Chalk between 1990 and 2018.”

ETA: Sherin, that I know for sure offhand, was adopted from outside of the US. Although I don’t think it was Australia.

I’m also willing to report them. They are making a mockery of the site not to mention the dead children they are using.

I’m also willing to report them. They are making a mockery of the site not to mention the dead children they are using.
Something is amiss. I tried coming up with an innocent explanation for what I was seeing, but I really couldn’t figure out exactly what I was even seeing. Something worth checking into though.

Please report it-- to LE or to findagrave if you can figure out how. The problem with findagrave is that all I could find is a request to change a memorial. When you do that I believe it sends your message to the person who created the memorial-- well that's no help in a situation like this-- and then the troll knows you complained. :eek:
I couldn't figure out how to report a troll or someone making a mockery of dead children. The more I think about this the more it makes me angry. They are stealing photos of dead children and making up some names for memorials. I think the "parents" names and photos are fake as well. I have run across a couple fake family trees before but this is crazy-- and it's an insult to the memory of the actual child victims whose photos have been stolen for hoax or had photos added to their memorials that are not of them. :mad:

MOO

Please report it-- to LE or to findagrave if you can figure out how. The problem with findagrave is that all I could find is a request to change a memorial. When you do that I believe it sends your message to the person who created the memorial-- well that's no help in a situation like this-- and then the troll knows you complained. :eek:
I couldn't figure out how to report a troll or someone making a mockery of dead children. The more I think about this the more it makes me angry. They are stealing photos of dead children and making up some names for memorials. I think the "parents" names and photos are fake as well. I have run across a couple fake family trees before but this is crazy-- and it's an insult to the memory of the actual child victims whose photos have been stolen for hoax or had photos added to their memorials that are not of them. :mad:

MOO

My guess is that the parents' names and photos are real, or at least partly real; one of the memorials has a picture of the mother (at least I assume? Given the context it would by far make the most sense) and they look exactly like the woman in the FindAGrave profile picture for the woman. Can't say for 1) her name and 2) the other profile's info, though.

MOO
I know. It’s awful. The more I looked through them, I noticed poor Sherin’s photo was attached to a totally different name and the photo attached to Sherin’s altered name was I don’t know who. I’ve often wondered about the way Find A Grace is operated. I figured there would be some sort of moderation. Guess not. Or this slipped through the cracks.

I was going to say I’d report it to the authorities where those two adults live... but they claim to be from Australia? I’ll look and see if I can find out exactly who to report it to or ask around to find out.

In the meantime if anyone is able to find a contact let me know and we’ll go from there!

ETA: I’m fairly good at math but the “survived by ___ brothers and ___ sisters” listed on each one doesn’t add up based on the year of death.
Gosh, IDK, it’s making me a little more angry now.

I mentioned upthread that Sherin was adopted (I checked and it was India not Australia) by the two people responsible for her death. I read on a few articles relating to her that the “agency” in India was looking into their other adoptions and I guess reevaluating their standards and requirements and such. I sure hope this isn’t all connected to something like that. :mad:

If all else fails, I’ll contact the Richardson law enforcement since I know they’re familiar with at least one of the children seen on there!

Last edited:
I know. It’s awful. The more I looked through them, I noticed poor Sherin’s photo was attached to a totally different name and the photo attached to Sherin’s altered name was I don’t know who. I’ve often wondered about the way Find A Grace is operated. I figured there would be some sort of moderation. Guess not. Or this slipped through the cracks.

I was going to say I’d report it to the authorities where those two adults live... but they claim to be from Australia? I’ll look and see if I can find out exactly who to report it to or ask around to find out.

In the meantime if anyone is able to find a contact let me know and we’ll go from there!

ETA: I’m fairly good at math but the “survived by ___ brothers and ___ sisters” listed on each one doesn’t add up based on the year of death.
Gosh, IDK, it’s making me a little more angry now.

I mentioned upthread that Sherin was adopted (I checked and it was India not Australia) by the two people responsible for her death. I read on a few articles relating to her that the “agency” in India was looking into their other adoptions and I guess reevaluating their standards and requirements and such. I sure hope this isn’t all connected to something like that. :mad:

If all else fails, I’ll contact the Richardson law enforcement since I know they’re familiar with at least one of the children seen on there!

The closest contact I can find that may fit is this:
support@findagrave.com
This email address is for urgent matters only, meaning it is a pressing issue that needs immediate attention and the issue is not covered in the descriptions of email addresses above noted.

From their FAQs: Find A Grave Help

The closest contact I can find that may fit is this:
support@findagrave.com
This email address is for urgent matters only, meaning it is a pressing issue that needs immediate attention and the issue is not covered in the descriptions of email addresses above noted.

From their FAQs: Find A Grave Help
I have a LE contact in Mississippi (who agrees this is bizarre). They’re going to let me know after they do some checking. In the meantime I’m saving everything I can...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back