GUILTY MO - Ireland, 2 & Goodknight Ribando, 7 weeks, found dead outside home, Kearney, July 2018 *arrest*

@Jewels53 - Happy 4th to you!

Was wondering if there "might" be a hearing scheduled before 9/12?

TIA! :)
No there is nothing new on the Court Site.

I thought of you this morning when I tried to open a news sight and I got a warning about European visitors being restricted. WTH I haven't changed anything so why all of a sudden am I being recognized as from Europe? I have visited this news site many times.

Edited to say I don't think I moved while I was sleeping last night. lol

No there is nothing new on the Court Site.

I thought of you this morning when I tried to open a news sight and I got a warning about European visitors being restricted. WTH I haven't changed anything so why all of a sudden am I being recognized as from Europe? I have visited this news site many times.

Edited to say I don't think I moved while I was sleeping last night. lol

animated-smileys-laughing-010.gif

I've noticed other people saying that European visitors are restricted when they post links on other threads. Must be something new. Like - warning you - Give a 10% synopsis - cause WE in Europe won't be able to read it! LOL!

And thanks for checking for me. I guess everyone - courts - are taking a break in August, as it seems all next court hearings are landing in September.

animated-smileys-laughing-010.gif

I've noticed other people saying that European visitors are restricted when they post links on other threads. Must be something new. Like - warning you - Give a 10% synopsis - cause WE in Europe won't be able to read it! LOL!

And thanks for checking for me. I guess everyone - courts - are taking a break in August, as it seems all next court hearings are landing in September.
Thing is I live in the USA! So I don't know why it is saying I live in Europe?

Investigators later learned Boedecker told detectives she put the girls in a Jeep so they wouldn't hear her arguing with her husband the night before they were found and then briefly dozed off, leaving them outside.

Kearney mother charged with murder in deaths of her children

Isn't this a deviation from what we'd heard before? I had though we believed that she was in the vehicle with them? This story actually sounds possible, while her being in the vehicle with them did not.

Also.... so glad they finally charged her. I came to check for the anniversary and noticed I missed the charges. My bad, I don't check alerts! Just ask Niner! :rolleyes:

Investigators later learned Boedecker told detectives she put the girls in a Jeep so they wouldn't hear her arguing with her husband the night before they were found and then briefly dozed off, leaving them outside.

Kearney mother charged with murder in deaths of her children

Isn't this a deviation from what we'd heard before? I had though we believed that she was in the vehicle with them? This story actually sounds possible, while her being in the vehicle with them did not.

Also.... so glad they finally charged her. I came to check for the anniversary and noticed I missed the charges. My bad, I don't check alerts! Just ask Niner! :rolleyes:
I'm now wondering when, exactly, did she get in the vehicle to ram it into her husbands? Were the girls in the car at that time? Does this imply that he came back and they argued again, and that's when she put the girls in the car to prevent them from hearing arguing? I need to go back and look at the first articles posted.. Still not a solid story..

I don't remember. I just remember that I thought the story was she was in the jeep with them. None of us believed the girls could die in the jeep while she tolerated the heat. So I found this story more believable. But there is the ramming part too. So I am not sure.

Yes, MsFacetious - she was changed with the 2 murders on 1/29/19.... ;)

I know, I caught up and saw I was tagged. Been busy!

Thursday, September 12th:
*Motions Hearing (@ 3pm CT) – MO – Goodknight Berretta June Ribando (7 wks old) & Ireland Autumn Jane Ribando (2) (July 4, 2018, Kearney) – *Jenna Boedecker Ribando (29) “mom” arrested (7/4/18) for a prior incident (7/3/18) & placed on 24-hour hold; was formally charged (7/6/18) & indicted (8/8/18) with 3rd degree domestic assault, armed criminal action & 1st degree property damage. Charges stem from an argument w/husband re his infidelity on night of 7/3. Plead not guilty. $75K reduced (7/31/18) to $25K cash or Surety only bond, & then changed (8/16/18) to $200K.
ALSO charged (1/29/19) with 2 counts of 2nd degree murder, 4 counts of 1st degree endangering the welfare of a child creating substantial risk, 3rd degree domestic assault, 1st degree armed criminal action & property damage. $500K bond.
Bond conditions for assault charges: Supervision by def. to report within 24 hrs of release from custody & thereafter every week, submit to drug tests, wear GPS monitor. Must maintain fulltime employment & show proof each time in court. Can not possess weapons of any kind, no contact w/husband. Can not leave State w/o court permission.
Trial starts 10/21/19.

Court dates from 8/30/18 thru 2/7/19 - reference post #597 here:
MO - Ireland, 2 & Goodknight Ribando, 7 weeks, found dead outside home, Kearney, July 2018 *arrest*

3/14/19 Update: Deadline for all motions to be filed by 9/5 @ 5pm. Motions hearing on 9/12, Final Pretrial Conference hearing on 10/10, Jury trial will start 10/21/19.

Cobwebs.. Casenet shows as of today, 10-3-19, bond has been reduced to 50k, 10% down, with a whole bunch of stipulations. Next, I see that a pre-trial date has been set as beginning of March, and trial a couple weeks later. Sorry, I cannot recall the dates!!

Also, as I read it, more witnesses have been added to the list. Someone who understands legalese better than I should please take a look!

Quiet thread, this one, but I still am interested in justice for those two innocent babies.

18CY-CR03444 - ST V JENNA M BOEDECKER (E-CASE)

10/03/2019 Bond Reduction Order
Defendant in person in custody and by attorney Shipley. Upon written motion by Defendant. 1) Defendant's bond is modified by agreement of State as follows; Bond now set at $50,000.00, Cash or Surety, 10% posting Approved. 2) Bond to be supervised by NDS. Defendant to meet with Bond Supervising Officer in person at least once per week. Defendant to initially report to NDS in person; thereafter phone-in reporting is approved. 3) Defendant to be placed on electronic monitoring GPS within five days of being released on bond. Defendant is to remain within a 20 mile radius of home-unless meeting with attorney (Meet with Attorney, Bond Supervision Officer or going to Court (Court Appearances), or having received other prior authorization by Court thru bond supervision officer. Curfew from 7:00pm to 6:00am daily. . 4) Defendant to submit to random urinalysis, minimum twice per week. 5) Defendant not to possess any firearms or ammunition. 6) Defendant not to consume any amount of alcohol whatsoever. 7) Defendant to surrender to the Court her Passport. 8) Defendant to have no contract, direct or indirect with any endorsed witnesses of the State, and no unsupervised contact with anyone under age 14. 9) Defendant not to consume any amount of marijuana or any marijuana derivitive whatsoever. STA/plh
Filed By: SHANE TERRIL ALEXANDER
Pre-trial Conference Scheduled
Scheduled For: 03/19/2020; 9:00 AM ; SHANE TERRIL ALEXANDER; Clay
Jury Trial Scheduled
Scheduled For: 03/30/2020; 9:00 AM ; SHANE TERRIL ALEXANDER; Clay
Hearing/Trial Cancelled
Scheduled For: 10/21/2019; 9:00 AM ; SHANE TERRIL ALEXANDER; Clay
Hearing/Trial Cancelled
Scheduled For: 10/10/2019; 9:00 AM ; SHANE TERRIL ALEXANDER; Clay
Motion Hearing Held
State by Cassie Rocha and Rob Sanders. Defendant in person in cusotdy and by attorney M. Shipley. Upon wirtten request State continued granted without objection by Defendant. Defendant ordered to appear 3-20-2020 at 9:00am for Jury Trial. Defendant ordered to appear 3-19-2020 at 9:00am for pre-trial conference. JS/plh
Scheduled For: 10/03/2019; 3:00 PM ; SHANE TERRIL ALEXANDER; Clay
Motion for Continuance
Filed By: CLAY COUNTY PROSECUTING ATTORNEY

10/01/2019 Motion for Bond Reduction
Motion for Bond Reduction; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.
Filed By: MICHAEL S SHIPLEY
On Behalf Of: JENNA M BOEDECKER

THURSDAY, MARCH 19, 2020
Judge/Commissioner Time Day Setting Event
SHANE TERRIL ALEXANDER 9:00 AM 1 OF 1 Pre-trial Conference
Event Text: Pre Trial Conference/ Jury Trial 3-30-2020 Location: Division 1 Courtroom Clay
Address: 11 S WATER LIBERTY MO

MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2020
SHANE TERRIL ALEXANDER 9:00 AM 1 OF 1 Jury Trial
Event Text: Jury Trial Location: Division 1 Courtroom Clay

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/events.do

Do I read the notes correctly?? Motion to dismiss counts 1 thru 6, on 9-12 was denied. There are 9 charges. Now I've got to look up limine. (Or whatever that word was..). Everything is so hush hush about this case. Darn it!

Do I read the notes correctly?? Motion to dismiss counts 1 thru 6, on 9-12 was denied. There are 9 charges. Now I've got to look up limine. (Or whatever that word was..). Everything is so hush hush about this case. Darn it!

Going back into Casenet with Missouri to the date of 9/12/2019

09/12/2019 Motion Hearing Scheduled
Associated Entries: 10/03/2019 - Motion Hearing Held
tree-collapse_button.jpg

Scheduled For: 10/03/2019; 3:00 PM ; SHANE TERRIL ALEXANDER; Clay
Motion Hearing Held
Defendant in custody with attorney Shipley, State by APAs Sanders and Rocha. State Motion to Endorse Add'l Ws: Argument by counsel for either side. Granted over Defendant's objection; however, State to provide witness list for trial to Defendant counsel no later than 9/20/19. State MIL: Argument by consel for either side. #s 1,2,and 3 - Granted over Defendant objection; #s 4 & 5 - Granted without objection by Defendant. Defendant Motion to Dismiss: Argument by counsel for either side. Motion- Denied. Case remains set for JT 10/21/91 @ 9 am and PT 10/10/19 @ 9am - Defendant remains Ordered to appear for both. New MH hearing date set for 10/3/19 @ 3 pm, w/ all new PT motions being due no later than 9/26/19. STA/jmf
Scheduled For: 09/12/2019; 3:00 PM ; SHANE TERRIL ALEXANDER; Clay
Response Filed
States Response to Defendants Request for Discovery; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.
Filed By: CASSANDRA MARIE ROCHA
Suggestions in Opposition
Suggestions in Opposition to Motion to Endorse Additional Witnesses; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.

09/20/2019 Notice
States Witness List; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.
Filed By: CASSANDRA MARIE ROCHA

09/26/2019 Motion In Limine
Motion in Limine; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do

Motion in Limine

In basic terms, a motion in limine requests that the courts exclude certain pieces of discovery. These motions occur outside the presence of the jury and may be necessary if one party believes certain information will create an unfair prejudice that could affect the outcome of the case.

Motion in Limine Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

18CY-CR03444 - ST V JENNA M BOEDECKER (E-CASE)

THURSDAY, MARCH 19, 2020
SHANE TERRIL ALEXANDER 9:00 AM 1 OF 1 Pre-trial Conference
Event Text: Pre Trial Conference/ Jury Trial 3-30-2020 Location: Division 1 Courtroom Clay

MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2020
SHANE TERRIL ALEXANDER 9:00 AM 1 OF 1 Jury Trial
Event Text: Jury Trial Location: Division 1 Courtroom Clay
Displaying 1 thru 2 of 2 scheduled hearings and trials returned for case 18CY-CR03444.

@Niner updating the case!

Motion in Limine

In basic terms, a motion in limine requests that the courts exclude certain pieces of discovery. These motions occur outside the presence of the jury and may be necessary if one party believes certain information will create an unfair prejudice that could affect the outcome of the case.

Motion in Limine Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
Eyeroll. Because these two precious girls didn't get the Ultimate Unfair prejudice that affected their outcome. SMH.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back