Found Deceased CA - Izetta Burney, 53. Victorville, 24 Nov 2019

"According to preliminary information, Burney was found deceased in Primm Valley, Nevada. Officials said foul play is not suspected."

Now I'm even more confused. Nevada? That's the opposite direction from San Diego and almost 150 miles away from Victorville. Did she ever even go to San Diego? Why was she in Primm Nevada? Was she on her way to Las Vegas? Curious about MOD.

I'm so sad for her lovely family.

Ok, so what does this mean? She never went to San Diego nor intended o go to San Diego, but she called someone pretending to be in SanDiego and saying she was on her way back.

While in the meantime, she was in Primm Valley, NV, because__________? And now she’s deceased and foul play is not suspected. That means, self harm.

That makes sense with the family now asking for privacy and to be left alone, with no calls or messages, so they can grieve.

Having had a suicide in my family, I get it. That’s a horrible thing to have to talk about when you hardly have answers yourself, plus the feelings of guilt, why you didn’t see it.

My heart goes out to this family. They have a ways to go to heal.

Oh No, damn so very sorry. Prayers for your family and friends to find some peace when Izetta is laid to rest. I'm really sorry she was in a place where she thought that was her only solution to whatever was weighing on her mind. Godspeed Izetta MOO

Oh no. I'm seeing comments by many people now saying that something is amiss, she must have been kidnapped and taken to Primm against her will, because there is NO way she would have lied to her daughter. That the police are not telling the truth, and because she is a woman of color it is not being investigated properly and they don't care. ETA: And they think if it's ruled a suicide, it's a cover-up because there is no way she'd kill herself. (..sigh)

Last edited:
Oh no. I'm seeing comments by many people now saying that something is amiss, she must have been kidnapped and taken to Primm against her will, because there is NO way she would have lied to her daughter. That the police are not telling the truth, and because she is a woman of color it is not being investigated properly and they don't care. ETA: And they think if it's ruled a suicide, it's a cover-up because there is no way she'd kill herself. (..sigh)
Well, that may be. They do need to do an investigation, one way or the other and not because she’s a woman of color or not, but because they can’t take it for granted it’s a suicide without doing a proper investigation, period. IMO

I wonder how her phone call to her family member stating she was on her way home comes into play with abduction, foul play? Is there proof she was at the spa in SD?

If this is self harm, her family has to understand that someone who has come to terms with depression and decided to end it will often absolutely lie, not only to prevent anyone from stopping them, but to postpone grief or worry for as long as possible.

How awful to find this much-loved and respected individual’s life has come to a halt. Her Facebook account was filled with comments of people who loved and cared for her, it seems.

I’m curious if she may have made the trip to NV — not SD — to perhaps have a quiet getaway and possibly partake in a bit of gambling. That is just a very simple and naive guess, however.

Edit — I meant to add that I also thought it was worrisome she wasn’t seen (or found) for nearly two weeks.

Where are you seeing the comments?

If you're referring to VVNG there are no such comments, especially about her being a woman of color. Most comments have been extremely respectful and caring.

Yes, there were.

They may have been deleted. Also there are two VV news groups as well as Hesperia. Although think it was VVNG. I wasn't going to make screen shots and post them here. Thankfully most of the posts were very respectful, but yes, some were questioning the situation. Pretty normal in a case like this where emotions are high. You've been here long enough to know that's par for the course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back