Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the MT court appearance clip today from News12 trying to find audio from inside the courtroom. No video inside courtroom that I could find which was unfortunate even though the appearance was less than a min.

I do have to say that these shots of a smiling MT and Atty Bowman are simply beyond what I expected in terms of how individuals accused of multiple serious crimes ought to be treated by the State of CT.

Girlfriend of estranged husband appears in court in Jennifer Dulos case

Nope. We are treated to perps and family members skipping out of Stamford Courtroom as if they are leaving the mall after having just had a wonderful lunch and polishing off a bottle of wine!

We see a smiling MT and Atty Bowman apparently happy in Court no doubt because MT can leave the state to go to JFK to pick up her daughter.

There just seems to be something in my mind profoundly wrong with extending any privileges to perps accused of serious crimes. NONE IMO. I do wonder why it it is happening?

It leads me to question whether MT believes there is anything she has done wrong from starting an affair in 2015 with a married Fd with 5 small children to her role in the disappearance of JFd? I'm not sure how any message will ever reach MT as to the seriousness of her situation if favours are extended.

Its all IMO profoundly disappointing in terms of a commentary about 'justice' in CT. Folks with money for atty's accused of serious crimes are released from jail with bracelets while those in similar situation without this privilege sit in jail. MT and Fd both get to enjoy the holiday period with their respective families rather than sitting in jail.

Meanwhile, the victims families have another experience entirely. The 5 Dulos children will this holiday season have to experience this period for the first times in their short lifetimes without their mother.

We see continued tone deafness from the "Greek Family" outside the Courthouse in Civil Court where Rena, Fd "sister", says that Fd is the nicest person that I know?

Really Rena? Nicest person you know? You must be kidding! This nicest person you know is personally responsible for inflicting a heap load of pain and suffering this holiday season because your 'brother' didn't have the [bREDACTEDlls] to simply 'man up' and have the personal integrity and courage to leave his marriage and his children with dignity for the best of his family. No. He no doubt had multiple affairs before starting the longer term affair with mistress MT in 2015. I'm really curious how this entire pattern of behaviour fits under the category description as being 'nice'? Perhaps there is a different definition of 'nice' behaviour in Greek vs English? Lest this rant is perceived as related to Yankee Puritanism I can assure you this is far from the case here. The affair/s and MT really were minor sins relative to the rest of the behaviour over a long term period inflicted on his family and his wife which were then compounded by his 2 year act in Family Court. I would be hard pressed to find anything 'nice' or 'decent' or 'humane' in any of the Fd behaviour towards his family from 2010 onward. But yet Rena describes her 'brother' as NICE.....NICEST PERSON I KNOW.

But I was so bothered by the use of the word 'nice' that I took a second to then look at the history of the word and low and behold found out the following from Merriam Webster:

Word History Five hundred years ago, when nice was first used in English, it meant "foolish or stupid." This is not as surprising as it may seem, since it came through early French from the Latin nescius, meaning "ignorant." By the 16th century, the sense of being "very particular" or "finicky" had developed. In the 19th century, nicecame to mean "pleasant or agreeable" and then "respectable," a sense quite unlike its original meaning.

Ok, if Rena is describing her brother as "foolish or stupid" I'm good with that as that shoe fits Fd perfectly IMO and further if she was thinking along the lines of "ignorant" then all the better too as that certainly described Fd perfectly as well! Sadly I don't think Rena was using the historical meaning of 'nice' but for a nanosecond I had hope that she sees her brother for what he has done. But sadly it appears she and the rest of the "Greek Family" are cut from the same cloth as Fd which I guess shouldn't surprise anyone. I really do wonder how a person sits across the table from someone while sipping wine over a holiday meal and can look them in the eye knowing what they have been accused of doing is absolutely heinous? It almost eirily seems like sitting down to a meal with Hannibal Lecter.....good luck with that!

I feel like we have entered a 'parallel universe' here where perps with money and bracelets get to spend the holidays outside of jail as if nothing in the world has changed for them. Meanwhile victims family members in this tragedy spend this holiday season sadly not much closer to seeing justice for the loss of their mother. Something seems horribly wrong with this entire picture IMO and I'm not sure what State Atty Colangelo is thinking regarding extending privileges at all.

MOO
Maybe the Green is IN!!!

It occurred to me this morning that the State of CT may not care much about the Farber family, and what they’re going through, simply because GF’s money resides not in CT, but in NY. I don’t mean to say that all of those people who spent weeks at MIRA don’t care-I mean that nobody who is elected to any office or court bench cares, because she has no influence in CT-there may be a sense that she doesn’t spend it there to manipulate who gets elected to certain offices, and that may mean something. Colangelo might just be working fruitlessly on some never-to-be arranged deal with MT, but I don’t think that is the reason why he isn’t fighting over these exceptions that MT is getting. I hope and pray that he isn’t lazy, or afraid to go toe-to-toe with the defense attorneys. I really hope he is giving in where he doesn’t think it matters, and that he is planning to bring down the hammer where it does matter. And I really hope that Colangelo is up to the task...he has some long days and some sleepless nights ahead of him once they charge and begin to try these two.
Its truly hard to say much about this I think as the investigation is ongoing. We have seen the State Senator from Greenwich mention the Dulos case and the attorneys on the GF legal team all have IMO deep ties within the CT Court system which is important as its an insiders game in CT to get much of anything done unfortunately.

I just keep praying that justice will happen and that the efforts of all involved in LE and the States Atty's office prove to be fruitful.

As I've said before the worst thing that I think can happen in this case is for it to go cold in the eyes of the public or online. A cold case leaves a vacuum for a narrative switch IMO that could prove difficult to shift. Based only on what we have all seen in AW1 and 2 I have some faith that LE and Atty Colangelo will get this case right; it just will take time and patience.

MOO

View attachment 219090 Is anyone else here sad that Fotis Dulos just might not be getting his annual $14,000 Holiday Check from the Farber Family?

I'm not at all sad but I do plan to pop a FAUX check in the mail addressed as follows as I am sure FD won't be getting any checks anytime soon from GF, even though he claims 'that was the deal' in Civil Court:

Mr. Fotis Dulos
4 Jefferson Crossing
Farmington, CT 06032

In case he is evicted in the interim I plan to send a duplicate FAUX check to:

Mr. Fotis Dulos
80 Mountain Spring Road
Farmington, CT 06032

AND in case the 2 above missives aren't received at those 2 addresses then another one to:

Mr. Fotis Dulos
61 Sturbridge Hill Road
New Canaan, CT 06840

Sadly I wish that we could send the checks to:

Mr. Fotis Dulos
C/O Bridgeport Jail
Bridgeport, CT

But perhaps next year this might be possible!

Attached is a sample of a stock check for purposes of discussion:

View attachment 219090
MOO
I'm a little late to the party...but PLEASE, DO IT!!! The little worm would probably be down at the bank trying to cash them. Although 14 grand is nowhere near what he needs to continue to live his life of luxury...or jet off to Florida...it would allow his to have a Christmas get-together with the Usual Suspects! Who knows, we may see him at Home Goods again, buying serving platters. moo.

So - FD hearing is 1/6 OR 1/7 - anyone?? and if you know "what" time? TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-033.gif
Completely "off topic" -- but your Niners played an excellent game on Sunday!!!

Haha! The other thing about the ongoing charade happening with the perp walk by the entire family is that they really are for lack of a better description so clearly not from the area. I don't think they care that they look more "SOBE" vs "NC" at all but the display simply shows a general tone deafness to where they happen to be located now. Or maybe they are trying to portray what they think the area is/isn't and are simply getting it wrong. IDK, but its all quite painful to watch and I just hope they get it right before the eventual trial or find a PR person to assist them.

Or, you could take the POV that none of these folks are from the area and that is why they look and act the way they do? IDK, if they just want to play at being themselves then that is fine too but I would think that most PR trial advisors wouldn't think that is the best idea but maybe Atty Bowman doesn't care too much about the image of his client and her entire family?

Maybe the bigger picture is that MT is being surrounded by her close supportive family and that is what is impt.? IDK. To me, the ongoing family parade simply shrieks about the huge divide between close family/family values and how MT has lived her entire life and certainly her choices with FD, but that's just me as someone that is irritated by blatant hypocrisy.

I do wonder if MT by herself with no family might not be the better public message? Interesting question that I don't have an answer to. But I do know that putting lipstick on a pig never works for long and so to try to sell MT and her 'family values' is simply pushing the image and message to a place where it's not credible on any level IMO.

MT was a mistress and a longish term one at that to FD and no amount of courtroom appearances with a family will change who and what she has chosen to be over the entirety of her life IMO.

MT is a co-conspirator, long term mistress, who was inseparable from FD for many years and her family looked to be supportive of her relationship with FD FROM DAY 1 based on the DM pictures and other MSM sources. In my mind the Arrezzea-Troconis clan has one upped the Kardashians on low level basic family values and IMO that's tough to do!

At a very basic level they aren't seeing that they aren't in Miami and they aren't in NY, but they don't seem to care or be sensitive to their environment. I would think if they had PR that then the issues might be addressed and perhaps at some point they will.

For now, we just all just sit back and laugh and have a good giggle with their courthouse 'trips to the mall', muppet sweaters, makeup and hair as sad as it all is and just keep it moving.
MOO
I agree with you on all points...and I have to say- I have walked out of Court with my son quite a few times...and I'll tell you; we are never laughing. Half the time I want to cry (for what is coming next); or we solemnly walk to the car without any emotion. These people are a disgrace - in every way, shape and form!!! I hope the cameras are at the prison when they are done with their first visit with MT...pretty sure they won't be laughing; but probably (REDACTED) their designer pants. moo and truth.

Fotis Dulos pretrial hearing scheduled for January

according to FOX court is January 7, 2020

it appears the gag rule may be brought up as NP filed motions....I guess he wants it both ways....gag order to stop the truth from coming out and no gag order because it’s against his clients constitutional rights “infringes Dulos’ first amendment rights to free speech and sixth amendment rights to a fair trial”.

The new outside attorney Chris Latronica must have been brought in because NP is hot water?

would love to see the smirk off FD and possible ex GF face. Time...it takes time....just like with Mark Sievers and Patrick Frazee! That was nice.

I still cannot figure out if FD is a US citizen. Never found a clear answer. Need to deport him back to wherever.

Thanks Niner for the updates.

Fotis Dulos pretrial hearing scheduled for January

according to FOX court is January 7, 2020

it appears the gag rule may be brought up as NP filed motions....I guess he wants it both ways....gag order to stop the truth from coming out and no gag order because it’s against his clients constitutional rights “infringes Dulos’ first amendment rights to free speech and sixth amendment rights to a fair trial”.

The new outside attorney Chris Latronica must have been brought in because NP is hot water?

would love to see the smirk off FD and possible ex GF face. Time...it takes time....just like with Mark Sievers and Patrick Frazee! That was nice.

I still cannot figure out if FD is a US citizen. Never found a clear answer. Need to deport him back to wherever.

Thanks for finding this @MsJosie...Didn't realize FD was stopping by court so soon.

And, a mini-rant against the media for continuing to publish the messages FD keeps sending to his children. IMO, that is against court orders....both family and criminal. FD's comment that he hoped to see them soon makes me gag. It also makes me wonder if there is some bargaining going on in family court to enable a supervised visitation with the kids.

The children were separated from FD for almost a year prior to the return of visitation this past spring. FD doesn't have a close, personal relationship with them or know who these kiddos are now, unless he is violating the no-contact order or has someone feeding him information.

IF the professional mental health people who have been working with the children through GF recommend such a visit, I might reconsider my idea. However, until that is made known, the press should refuse to publish FD's secret messages....GRRRRR.

But I read this as his years of study abroad are not included for the 7 year time period....., but yes, he would he would have had to continue to work in US after Cap Gemini...….I'm betting he did everything he could to NOT serve the compulsory military service in his country..... MOO...…..
I wish we knew the answer to this but given that he has been in the US since college by all accounts we probably have the answer.

Other than himself, I've been struggling to understand what Fd might believe it? He seems to wear the Greek Flag with honour and his anger at not having his children be able to speak Greek seemed kinda/sorta/maybe real in Family Court too. But if he didn't serve his country and did in fact dodge his service requirement all the while touting 'all things Greek' and spewing forth on the motherland, it just all seems more than a little tiny itty bitty bit HYPOCRITICAL IMO. It doesn't surprise me in the least if Fd did ditch his national service as its just one more piece in the 10 piece toddler puzzle that is Fd IMO.

MOO

119.00 12/09/2019 P OBJECTION TO REQUEST
Document.gif
newred.gif

FOR LEAVE TO FILE AMENDED ANS. TO AMENDED COMPLAINT AND SPEC. DEF. TO ADD A COUNTERCLAIM
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18282936

So, once again, Weinstein has to educate Fotis Dulos's lawyers on proper procedure, law, etiquette, and just about everything else having to do with their job. He really calls them out in this document.

Just too bad FD's lawyers continuously waste the court's time, and the children's future funds.

I wish we knew the answer to this but given that he has been in the US since college by all accounts we probably have the answer.

Other than himself, I've been struggling to understand what Fd might believe it? He seems to wear the Greek Flag with honour and his anger at not having his children be able to speak Greek seemed kinda/sorta/maybe real in Family Court too. But if he didn't serve his country and did in fact dodge his service requirement all the while touting 'all things Greek' and spewing forth on the motherland, it just all seems more than a little tiny itty bitty bit HYPOCRITICAL IMO. It doesn't surprise me in the least if Fd did ditch his national service as its just one more piece in the 10 piece toddler puzzle that is Fd IMO.

MOO
And the Greek traditions are all-so-important to FD, supposedly.

Yet, against Greek tradition and religion, he cremates his own mother suddenly and inexplicably - inexplicably except, that is, to cover up foul play.

And the Greek traditions are all-so-important to FD, supposedly.

Yet, against Greek tradition and religion, he cremates his own mother suddenly and inexplicably - inexplicably, except, that is, to cover up foul play.
My suspicion is that this Mama Duolos/Dulos issue being run over in the driveway of 585 Deerclff will resurface at some point.

I keep reading the available information on poor Mama Duolos/Dulos and she certainly seemed to be having some very unfortunate "luck" with her health in the months leading up to her death and immediate cremation.

I do wonder though if there was perhaps a case of 'elder abuse' going on as she IMO seemed to have a series of quite serious 'accidents' over a short period of time and by all accounts seemed to be kept in a drug induced stupor with painkillers as well.

IMO the entire situation is worth of further investigation by LE, especially in light of issues with the Avon, CT PD.

moo

it appears the gag rule may be brought up as NP filed motions....I guess he wants it both ways....gag order to stop the truth from coming out and no gag order ... The new outside attorney Chris Latronica must have been brought in because NP is hot water?

rsbm/bbm - Exactly! Most "watchers" for both the Sievers and Frazee* cases were getting very upset at how long it was taking, and how it seemed the perpetrators were getting away with everything.

There were many surprises in both cases, and in both cases, the husbands were found guilty. Yes, it took a long time for both cases. And once we heard all the evidence - WOW! - we understood why it took so long.

*No body? No problem. GUILTY.

I'm a little late to the party...but PLEASE, DO IT!!! The little worm would probably be down at the bank trying to cash them. Although 14 grand is nowhere near what he needs to continue to live his life of luxury...or jet off to Florida...it would allow his to have a Christmas get-together with the Usual Suspects! Who knows, we may see him at Home Goods again, buying serving platters. moo.
@dlharris2712, I hope you sent in your checks to Fd as well!

I enclosed some old monopoly money that perhaps he can try to palm off at the local McDonalds!

Now that we know that the entire Duolos/Dulos clan is descending on 4Jx for the holiday's I'm thinking that they might appreciate some checks as well so I will send off a few to them as well!

MOO

Just watched the MT court appearance clip today from News12 trying to find audio from inside the courtroom. No video inside courtroom that I could find which was unfortunate even though the appearance was less than a min.

I do have to say that these shots of a smiling MT and Atty Bowman are simply beyond what I expected in terms of how individuals accused of multiple serious crimes ought to be treated by the State of CT.

Girlfriend of estranged husband appears in court in Jennifer Dulos case

Nope. We are treated to perps and family members skipping out of Stamford Courtroom as if they are leaving the mall after having just had a wonderful lunch and polishing off a bottle of wine!

We see a smiling MT and Atty Bowman apparently happy in Court no doubt because MT can leave the state to go to JFK to pick up her daughter.

There just seems to be something in my mind profoundly wrong with extending any privileges to perps accused of serious crimes. NONE IMO. I do wonder why it it is happening?

It leads me to question whether MT believes there is anything she has done wrong from starting an affair in 2015 with a married Fd with 5 small children to her role in the disappearance of JFd? I'm not sure how any message will ever reach MT as to the seriousness of her situation if favours are extended.

Its all IMO profoundly disappointing in terms of a commentary about 'justice' in CT. Folks with money for atty's accused of serious crimes are released from jail with bracelets while those in similar situation without this privilege sit in jail. MT and Fd both get to enjoy the holiday period with their respective families rather than sitting in jail.

Meanwhile, the victims families have another experience entirely. The 5 Dulos children will this holiday season have to experience this period for the first times in their short lifetimes without their mother.

We see continued tone deafness from the "Greek Family" outside the Courthouse in Civil Court where Rena, Fd "sister", says that Fd is the nicest person that I know?

Really Rena? Nicest person you know? You must be kidding! This nicest person you know is personally responsible for inflicting a heap load of pain and suffering this holiday season because your 'brother' didn't have the [bREDACTEDlls] to simply 'man up' and have the personal integrity and courage to leave his marriage and his children with dignity for the best of his family. No. He no doubt had multiple affairs before starting the longer term affair with mistress MT in 2015. I'm really curious how this entire pattern of behaviour fits under the category description as being 'nice'? Perhaps there is a different definition of 'nice' behaviour in Greek vs English? Lest this rant is perceived as related to Yankee Puritanism I can assure you this is far from the case here. The affair/s and MT really were minor sins relative to the rest of the behaviour over a long term period inflicted on his family and his wife which were then compounded by his 2 year act in Family Court. I would be hard pressed to find anything 'nice' or 'decent' or 'humane' in any of the Fd behaviour towards his family from 2010 onward. But yet Rena describes her 'brother' as NICE.....NICEST PERSON I KNOW.

But I was so bothered by the use of the word 'nice' that I took a second to then look at the history of the word and low and behold found out the following from Merriam Webster:

Word History Five hundred years ago, when nice was first used in English, it meant "foolish or stupid." This is not as surprising as it may seem, since it came through early French from the Latin nescius, meaning "ignorant." By the 16th century, the sense of being "very particular" or "finicky" had developed. In the 19th century, nicecame to mean "pleasant or agreeable" and then "respectable," a sense quite unlike its original meaning.

Ok, if Rena is describing her brother as "foolish or stupid" I'm good with that as that shoe fits Fd perfectly IMO and further if she was thinking along the lines of "ignorant" then all the better too as that certainly described Fd perfectly as well! Sadly I don't think Rena was using the historical meaning of 'nice' but for a nanosecond I had hope that she sees her brother for what he has done. But sadly it appears she and the rest of the "Greek Family" are cut from the same cloth as Fd which I guess shouldn't surprise anyone. I really do wonder how a person sits across the table from someone while sipping wine over a holiday meal and can look them in the eye knowing what they have been accused of doing is absolutely heinous? It almost eirily seems like sitting down to a meal with Hannibal Lecter.....good luck with that!

I feel like we have entered a 'parallel universe' here where perps with money and bracelets get to spend the holidays outside of jail as if nothing in the world has changed for them. Meanwhile victims family members in this tragedy spend this holiday season sadly not much closer to seeing justice for the loss of their mother. Something seems horribly wrong with this entire picture IMO and I'm not sure what State Atty Colangelo is thinking regarding extending privileges at all.

MOO

Fitzy... I couldn’t agree more and it is making me crazy too! I want to march into their offices: the police department, attorneys’, judges’ with a billboard-sized photo of Jennifer that flips over to one with her children and say... what the redacted??????

Where is the justice? The AWs are enough not to spoil these criminals!!!! Picking up her daughter. She doesn’t deserve the favor after not cooperating and lying to police for MONTHS!!! She is an adulteress, s liar s cheat a criminal!!!!!!

Red-in-the-face!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARREST these two monsters and make their bail 5 mil each!!!!

Sorry, not sorry!

Moooooooooll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members