OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing just finished.

O/T but I noticed when hearing was over and people were milling around, the black gentleman from the Plaintiff team walked over towards the defense team's area. One of the defense team attorneys reached out to shake his hand. The gentleman from the Plaintiff's side just kept his hands in his pockets and would not shake his hand.

In my opinion, the Plaintiff (our) side of the team are completely disgusted because they know the exact details of the massacre.

It would be extremely hard for me to bring myself to shake the hand of any attorney defending the savages who committed these horrific murders.

Edit to clarify. I understand that defendants must have a death penalty attorney in these types of cases. SOMEONE MUST represent the defendant as best they can. I just couldn't do it.

Last edited:
Phone rang and I got busy. Did anyone else watch GW3's hearing?

Betty I've come to the conclusion that my job is really cutting into my sleuthing time. It's driving me nuts. lol.

IMO you didn't miss much.
Judge asked each side to look into cost of hiring a discovery coordinator for help.

I forgot next hearing date but I think it might have been 2/11/20.

Betty I've come to the conclusion that my job is really cutting into my sleuthing time. It's driving me nuts. lol.

IMO you didn't miss much.
Judge asked each side to look into cost of hiring a discovery coordinator for help.

I forgot next hearing date but I think it might have been 2/11/20.

Thanks evelezrn! I take it was a pretty short hearing? Interesting they need to hire someone to coordinate all the evidence for Billy's trial?

Nothing today really. Waiting. Watching FW dramatically act like the light is such an issue for her before having no choice at all but to put bug eye glasses back on. Ya know, so she can look around more discreetly.
I noticed that too. The "Jackie O" glasses were a bit dramatic.

Also, Robin's hat was interesting (and large). I was under the impression hats should be removed once in a courtroom, ICBW.

Thanks evelezrn! I take it was a pretty short hearing? Interesting they need to hire someone to coordinate all the evidence for Billy's trial?

They want the state to provide a Discovery Coordinator for all four Co defendents. A meeting with all the defense attorneys to compare Discovery because they can't be bothered to go through a 54 page Outline of the Discovery which they asked for. Even though they have four attorneys working for GWIII alone. Ugh I'm so frustrated. No due date for substantial motions....TBD State to check on cost of A coordinator. They will discuss February 11th at his next hearing.

The delay and $ game is real. Can't blame the judge. First it was hard drives, tech issues. Now that they have 99% of discovery and an Outline....this.
Only good thing....they are still in Prison. Rot away.

Nothing today really. Waiting. Watching FW dramatically act like the light is such an issue for her before having no choice at all but to put bug eye glasses back on. Ya know, so she can look around more discreetly.

Yes the light oh my....well if you look up into the lights it's probably bright. (Bat) She's not fooling anyone. I will leave RW alone. But FW is fair to scrutinize IMO.

Pretty sure the coordinator is for all four.

I finally got to see it. They want all four Defense teams to have all the info for all four defendants they way it sounds to me. They want to hire a person to go through all the info and evidence for all four defendants and make sure that all four Defense teams has everything that the others do.
If there is evidence for a charge against only one or two of the four, why should the other Defense teams get that evidence? For an example, why would the other three Defense teams need the evidence against JW's charge of sex with a minor, etc.?

I finally got to see it. They want all four Defense teams to have all the info for all four defendants they way it sounds to me. They want to hire a person to go through all the info and evidence for all four defendants and make sure that all four Defense teams has everything that the others do.
If there is evidence for a charge against only one or two of the four, why should the other Defense teams get that evidence? For an example, why would the other three Defense teams need the evidence against JW's charge of sex with a minor, etc.?
I think they are referring only to the indictments they share, 22 of them.

Because 3 of them were not indicted for Unlawful Sexual Conduct With a Minor,
those 3 wouldn't need that evidence for that Count 23 Indictment.

Unless they are specifically named as witnesses for the defense for some reason.
I don't know if they even could be witnesses for each other through sworn affidavits and taking the stand? Complicated...:confused: :rolleyes:....2 Cents.....

Last edited:
I noticed that Fred put on a little show for the camera demonstrating that the shades she sports in the courtroom are due to the bright lights. She must be aware of the criticism stated here and on Facebook about her shady appearance in the courtroom.

I noticed that Fred put on a little show for the camera demonstrating that the shades she sports in the courtroom are due to the bright lights. She must be aware of the criticism stated here and on Facebook about her shady appearance in the courtroom.

What did she do? This must have been before the hearing...
I always assumed she wore them for privacy because she ends up on camera alot and gets alot of scrutiny.
I wonder if she will--for once--come to Angela's hearing this Wednesday since Jake is also scheduled that day?

Jake 10:00am Angela 1:30pm. If she's there for Jake then just leaves and doesn't come back, well that will say a whole lot about who she blames.
Opinion

Last edited:
Food for thought,
The Defendants know what they did that night they killed the Rhoden family,
The Prosecution Attorney’s and the Defense Attorney know how the accused killed the Rhodens family,
The Judge knows exactly what happened at the Rhodens homes 4-21/22-2016,
You and me the everyday Tax Payer that is paying the bill for all the little games that the Defense Team are playing, don’t know squat and the court acts like we are on a needed to know basic, it just not right even FW knows what happened that night and still her and her daughter makes a mockery out of the court with those glasses and that hat, JMO

What did she do? This must have been before the hearing...
I always assumed she wore them for privacy because she ends up on camera alot and gets alot of scrutiny.
I wonder if she will--for once--come to Angela's hearing this Wednesday since Jake is also scheduled that day?

Jake 10:00am Angela 1:30pm. If she's there for Jake then just leaves and doesn't come back, well that will say a whole lot about who she blames.
Opinion
Yes, before the hearing. She put on a display while still standing then in case the camera missed it she repeated her efforts after she took a seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff