Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with you.
I've said all along that IF we ever find out what
he did with and to her body we will be sickened beyond our imagination.
I personally don't think we'll ever know UNLESS he shared w/ MT for shock value.
Will she share this? Remains to be seen. So far it doesn't seem she will.
The man is missing a part of his brain that controls empathy, character, morals and any feelings for another human being. He is a
shell of a human.
100 years ago, he would have been killed outright for being such a misfit. Or in the animal world he would have been snuffed out for being such a misfit.
Sadly he lives among us.

Imo he has kept his true self hidden from most until recently. I think Jennifer saw it in him before most. I wonder when or what triggered his mental illness(es) to get to the point they are now. He still thinks he is charming, cunning and winning while most people see him for the evil he is. There are still some that fall for his bull[redacted].

He is lucky to live in this time and with people because you are right he would have been gone long ago. But dont count out what his future holds. I do not see him doing well in prison. Solving math problems in his head will not help him survive and thrive in there. He may initially do ok but he will PeeOff someone and that will be it.

Fotis Dulos pretrial hearing scheduled for January

according to FOX court is January 7, 2020

it appears the gag rule may be brought up as NP filed motions....I guess he wants it both ways....gag order to stop the truth from coming out and no gag order because it’s against his clients constitutional rights “infringes Dulos’ first amendment rights to free speech and sixth amendment rights to a fair trial”.

The new outside attorney Chris Latronica must have been brought in because NP is hot water?

would love to see the smirk off FD and possible ex GF face. Time...it takes time....just like with Mark Sievers and Patrick Frazee! That was nice.

I still cannot figure out if FD is a US citizen. Never found a clear answer. Need to deport him back to wherever.

Thanks Niner for the updates.

I think he needs to go to a place where allegedly it is dark, with pitchforks and fire!!!

mooo

And the Greek traditions are all-so-important to FD, supposedly.

Yet, against Greek tradition and religion, he cremates his own mother suddenly and inexplicably - inexplicably except, that is, to cover up foul play.

yep. Doesn’t make sense. Doesn’t fit the bill. Unless cremation was cheaper than burial. That could of been a factor too. Even so, it shows how shallow all his beliefs are. More for show than anything else.

The thing is, without the Farbers to despise, envy and obsess over taking advantage of, Fotis Dulos and Michelle Troconis likely have nothing in common... aside from being competitive, greedy and bereft of anything resembling a moral compass. They got together not out of love for one another, IMO, but out of desire to beat down and steal from a woman and her family for whom they harbored intense jealousy and resentment. Are MT and her family so delusional as to believe this one could ever end in Happily Ever After - even in the HIGHLY unlikely circumstance that they were to skate through this clown show relatively unscathed? MOOoooo

Yes, that was pure dramatic GOLD IMO! The topic of conversation was credit card invoices which proved that the MT affair began in 2015! Atty. P. heard this and simply buried his head into his arms.

I'm convinced the State should simply just come up with a couple more Civil or Federal actions against FD to keep him on the stand for a prolonged period of time and that this will keep him talking and simply burying himself further and further into a very long time in State or Federal prison and it will also flush out the remainder of the "Greek Benefactor" funds. Pushing FD into bankruptcy territory and eliminating the "Greek Benefactor/s" would hopefully mean a nice speedy and highly efficient Criminal proceeding with a Pubic Defender as the likelihood of Atty. P. sticking around with no 'green' in the game is unlikely at best even though he brought in the farm team talent from Brooklyn to prop up the ranks in Pattisville!

To jump start the process, the State could take their pick of additional possible charges just by reading through the transcript of the Civil Trial as I stopped counting after kinda/sorta/maybe seeing at least 10 possible State and 5 Federal charges that looked to be slam dunks for some ambitious Prosecutor!

The possibilities for State bank fraud prosecution also looked particularly promising IMO as it was quite disappointing to not see the infamous Sue Morin of Farmington Bank/Peoples Bank called to again invoke the 5th when asked about the MT/FD/GV house shell game. There also was no real substantive explanation as to the sizeable difference in the financial statements presented to Judge Heller and those presented to Peoples Bank. Also disappointing to not see KM in court beside his long time client and 'friend' FD. No doubt KM will be seeing his day in court coming soon but we will most likely have to wait that one out.

I do very much wonder about the quality of legal advice being given to FD? I'm waiting for the full trial transcript but it seems that instead of helping himself or redeeming himself that the FD trip to the witness box simply sunk him further and further into the muck. He didn't appear credible on a very basic level and the fact that he doesn't seem wired to tell the truth is problematic IMO for Pattisville in the Criminal case too most likely. The fact that the case confirmed the MT affair began in 2015 makes them both look even more like 'Bonnie and Clyde' looking for a quick payday at the Farber Family expense so that they could retire on the cheap in either Greece or Argentina, or knowing them probably BOTH!

What is also an open question is how long did FD not tell the truth about anything regarding his situation to his legal team? We saw Atty. P. put his head into his hands when it was disclosed that the MT affair with FD began in 2015. What had FD told Atty. P. and the Pattisville team about the affair? How can Pattisville defend a client that is unable to tell the truth about anything? In my mind its a good thing that the FD inability to tell the truth about anything is known upfront as it just means the State will have to take more time to have multiple sources and pieces of evidence to prove out their case. I do wonder how many times Pattis and Smith have argued about whether it makes sense to carry FD or should he be dumped as a client? My guess is that its an ongoing discussion.

Its actually a bit tragically comical to go back and read the various Atty. P. comments about MT and FD relationship as it reads like some high school make up/breakup/makeup story as we go from star crossed lovers to angry ex lover to the early pleas to the Judge to release MT as she has a full alibi for FD. I read through some of this nonsense today and I do very much think that Atty. P. handling of FD defense might just be studied in law schools in the form a case on how NOT to defend someone that will most likely be accused of murder!

Thinking about the FD testimony from the Civil Case today and what a cad (sorry only non TOS word I could come up with other than [REDACTED]) he was to his wife and children over such a long period of time and what JD and the children no doubt endured and then there he was in his full blazer glory smirking and laughing at Atty Weinstein from the stand. It was a fully disgusting display IMO and I'm glad Atty Weinstein called BS on FD rude and inappropriate behaviour in Court today. It was a momentary victory for Atty Weinstein as shame isn't in the FD DNA even though he is probably subsumed by it IMO.

But when you think that there surely can't be a person more despicable and poorly behaved than FD, you realise that 'oh no' there is MT, her daughter and her entire family crew all in on the grifter express to fleece the Farber Family SINCE 2015!

I would truly love to know (not really so don't PM me please!) what or if anything MT did to earn a FORE salary, room/board and car, trips/travel, school most likely for her daughter etc. beyond being the typical bimbo mistress paramour that JD referred to in Family Court? So, I guess the going rate for a typical bimbo mistress paramour in the circles that FD runs in is a few hundred thousand dollars a year or so and probably a handful of trips and possibly some real estate that we have yet to uncover in this slimy and sleazy world created by FD! Perhaps paying by the hour for MT (or some other equivalent) might have been more economical for FD, but I'm sure FD ran the numbers on this equation as he is the 'math genius' doing diffy q in his jail cell and realised that the salary route was the way to go with the likes of MT!

I never expected this tragic missing case would uncover such an unseemly slimey group of characters and my guess is that the Criminal case will introduce even more such 'people'.

MOO

Last edited:
Catching up, so apologies if anyone has quoted this... but this:

Who wouldn't cry in pain if they figuratively doused themselves with gasoline and then lit themselves, their family and their life on fire such as we have seen FD do now since 2010?
The 2 atty's have until December 20 something to file their closing statements and then the Judge gets 120 days to issue a decision. I've only seen the 120 days reference made by one publication so we will have to see as that seems like a long time to wait for a decision.
PrO
Just reflecting a bit on the Daily Mail images of an emotional and crying FD trying to hold it together after the trial ended today in Hartford, CT.

JD fought hard in Family Court with the assistance of strong legal counsel for basic justice and custody of her 5 children for nearly 2 years and against an adversary in FD that had no issue lying on the stand, paying nothing towards the maintenance of his children and living a life beyond his means with an amoral mistress that was simply on the party train IMO. JD ended up missing and is now sadly presumed long dead (despite the fact that FD today wished her Happy Holidays outside the Hartford Courthouse!) and won't be there for her children or family going into this holiday season.

I'm not sure exactly what justice looks like in the case where a mother of 5 young children is made to disappear. FD has demonstrated no duty of care or responsibility for his 5 children IMO in any of his personal or professional behaviour that has been so well documented in Family and now Civil Court and so that whatever happens in terms of penalty must be all encompassing. He has given the finger to virtually every Judge that has had the misfortune to meet him as he made he way through the CT Judical system of Family and Civil Court.

I'm glad the Daily Mail captured the many images of the emotional FD in court and with tears in his eyes as they so perfectly memorialize the great contrast between the FD behaviour seen today and when he went to the NCPD headquarters on 5/25 at 9am and left after providing NO assistance to LE in their attempts to locate JD with his then lawyer, Pyetranker.

Not ONCE has FD shed a tear or care (ditto for MT) for JD, her family or his children and the tears today we saw proved that yet again the only thing the FD cares about is himself. We saw no FD emotion in the Sarah Wallace interview and even less IMO in the Dateline interview as he was IMO chillingly cold. I'm not sure the tears today were relief that the trial was over or some continuing delusional belief that he somehow prevailed over GF, but one thing seemed clear and that IMO was that the tears had ZERO do with the missing and now presumed dead JD or her family or his children and they no doubt had everything to do with the only person in FD's world which is himself.

IMO those images of a crying FD trying to keep it together as he did the long perp walk to his car with his atty and his 'sister' are a fitting end to a trial that didn't need to happen IMO and only happened because of circumstances created entirely by FD IMO. We have witnessed abuse of process first by Atty KM and then Atty BM who elevated disregard of basic courtroom procedure to new heights of awfulness IMO. We saw FD blow off court appearances and depositions multiple times and yet again (and just like Family Court) there were no consequences ever. I hope Judge Noble has the wisdom to see through the lies and FD crocodile tears and send FD and FORE group into supervised receivership so that no more potential exists for abuse of GF and the Farber family and that the financial interests of the 5 children are protected. No word on whether GAL Meehan fired up the Maserati and went to Hartford today to make sure the interests of the 5 Dulos children were well looked after in the Civil Case!

As an aside, I do wonder why Judge Heller hasn't ruled on the 2 motions to dismiss GAL Meehan as he surely has to be disposable at this point after the psych report fiasco and the finalisation of the GF temp custody motion? More issues for another day I guess!

Who wouldn't cry in pain if they figuratively doused themselves with gasoline and then lit themselves, their family and their life on fire such as we have seen FD do now since 2010? He is a guy that has been living a self fabricated lie of a life with his wife since 2010 by his own accounts and then moved on with an amoral mistress by his side since 2015 and he fuelled their lavish lifestyle with money that didn't belong to him. He has been arrested twice so far in connection with his wife's disappearance for whom he expressed zero concern during the entire time since she vanished on 5/24/19. The tears of today were no doubt relief that his personal pain and ongoing sense of persecution was blessedly over. Watching FD on the stand was painful as he had to work so hard to answer as truth simply wasn't an available option IMO. Tears could also have been for the relief that he didn't face additional perjury charges after his nearly 2 days of testimony! Sorry, not sorry that I can find zero compassion for the tears of FD as he made his way through a self created hellish legal situation!

My guess is that FD believes the total BS spouted by Atty BM that he was 'harassed' by GF and that yet again today felt the victim and so on come the tears. Fitting end to just one sad chapter of the life of FD which has been written, choreographed and acted in full by the man himself with minor appearances by a cast of legal characters who facilitated in full the FD abuse of the CT legal system IMO. It was a sorry case to watch but I don't think FD felt any shame or remorse for creating the entire fiasco. Nope. Shameless.

No doubt the next sad chapter will end with a jury conviction, orange jumpsuit and a long stay in either a State or Federal facility. I do wonder if FD will also cry then and whether he will ever shed a tear of remorse for any of his life choices or for how his choice have impacted his 5 children?

Don't think we will ever see remorse from FD ever.

MOO

Yet, against Greek tradition and religion, he cremates his own mother suddenly and inexplicably - inexplicably except, that is, to cover up foul play.

Just as unusual, his father was buried In CT correct?

It would seem appropriate and fitting that his parents be buried together. I wonder where the ashes of Mama Dulos went?

I know that we do sleuth family members.

JFd wrote that Fd was unpleasantly adamant about Cleo-Noelle's name, stating IIRC the he wouldn't be involved in her baptism or her life if she wasn't named for his mother. The Easter holiday was significant as well.

Any idea where this possibly devout Greek Orthodox worshiped? Have we heard from any member of his church family?

When Susan Cox Powell disappeared in Utah, several of her church sisters spoke up quickly and clearly...if you are unaware of her husband's choices after her disappearance, you'll be sickened to read her threads:

UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #7

Might be worth Judge Blawie, and Judge Noble, and Judge Heller reading those threads.

None of her STBX's family is asking, so we do: Where is Jennifer???

JMHO YMMV

Fitzy... I couldn’t agree more and it is making me crazy too! I want to march into their offices: the police department, attorneys’, judges’ with a billboard-sized photo of Jennifer that flips over to one with her children and say... what the redacted??????

Where is the justice? The AWs are enough not to spoil these criminals!!!! Picking up her daughter. She doesn’t deserve the favor after not cooperating and lying to police for MONTHS!!! She is an adulteress, s liar s cheat a criminal!!!!!!

Red-in-the-face!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARREST these two monsters and make their bail 5 mil each!!!!

Sorry, not sorry!

Moooooooooll
@southersnooper, totally feel your pain and frustration here.

Sadly we are in a 'Groundhog Day' pattern on the criminal cases until AW3 which is why I'm taking the time to take another look at at the Mama Duolos/Dulos death at 585 Deercliff, Avon, CT and go through the documents in the Civil Case trial (once they arrive) with a fine tooth comb and go back through the AW2 in case we have missed anything. AW2 left so many questions unanswered and I think we have identified a good number of them here on WS.

Just posting the original mug shots of Fd and MT as a refresher to how these 2 looked when FINALLY arrested by LE on 6/2-6/3. It took LE a week to gather evidence sufficient to secure the AW1. What happened during that week from the 5/24 missing date until these two were arrested? Does LE know? I very much hope so!

upload_2019-12-10_5-35-56.png

MOO

I know that we do sleuth family members.

JFd wrote that Fd was unpleasantly adamant about Cleo-Noelle's name, stating IIRC the he wouldn't be involved in her baptism or her life if she wasn't named for his mother. The Easter holiday was significant as well.

Any idea where this possibly devout Greek Orthodox worshiped? Have we heard from any member of his church family?

When Susan Cox Powell disappeared in Utah, several of her church sisters spoke up quickly and clearly...if you are unaware of her husband's choices after her disappearance, you'll be sickened to read her threads:

UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #7

Might be worth Judge Blawie, and Judge Noble, and Judge Heller reading those threads.

None of her STBX's family is asking, so we do: Where is Jennifer???

JMHO YMMV
It is interesting that we haven't heard from ANY member of the ENTIRE Greek (religious or otherwise) Community in CT, North East, NYC and US on behalf of Fd or ANY member of his family.

We have just heard from FD 'sister' Rena via letter and I believe her daughter on Dateline and the Water ski Association Director (think this was her title) that the people in Greece support Fd. I do wonder whether this support will be sustained with any future AWs?

Nope, its been crickets from the Greeks in the US and other than a couple of early letters from people in Greece not much in the way of public support seems to exist for Fd. I've been waiting for another missive from the Greek Rear Admiral who demanded that the PI's 'leave my family alone'. But it appears the Rear Admiral has rowed to shore, deflated his dingy and is enjoying retired life in his sunny homeland! But perhaps if the Rear Admiral does appear in CT at some future date, perhaps the Press might ask him about Fd military service record as the rules are quite complex but I'm sure the Rear Admiral can provide a clear answer for those that are interested in this topic!

We have heard about the "Greek Benefactor" from NY believed to be named Pfufas (NY Atty) but this was not confirmed in the Civil Trial so far as I am aware as Fd was charged by Judge Noble to explain precisely how he was paying his legal crew or 5-6 but hasn't had reported income in 2 years. I hope that once the trial exhibits are available that this detail will be more clearly explained.

It looks like the large Greek Orthodox cathedral is in Hartford. Here are some details about the community along with what look to be some very yummy bake sales during the year for those that are local!

St. George Greek Orthodox Cathedral

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Here is a map which indicates that its about 10 miles from 4Jx which isn't far at all. Its also nice to know that spiritual support and guidance is so close at hand for Fd in these no doubt uncertain times.

I do wonder if Fd has ever attended services or whether he had a funeral for his mother when she died and ditto for his father. I still don't understand why Fd father has a gravestone but his mother does not so far as we can tell.

I have to admit to be fascinated about the evolution of the acceptability of cremation within the Orthodox community and the immediate cremation of Mama Duolos/Dulos in particular as for her age group traditional burial is still the norm i the US. The schisms throughout religious history, particularly within Christianity are IMO fascinating to study. I plan to do some holiday reading and brush up on the Orthodox views on sin, marriage vows, parental responsibility, repentance and redemption. There is a wonderful Orthodox community in Astoria and they have been willing to share a bibliography regarding their faith.

Curious what religious study Fd has ever undertaken in his Orthodox religion?

IDK if there is another closer community to Farmington but I didn't see one when I did a quick skim on google.

MOO

Last edited:
Someone posted this information in the Frazee thread and IMO there is some useful information that is relevant to the JFd case.

Traits of the Psychopath’s Victim | Psychopaths and Love

Red Flags of a Psychopath | Psychopaths and Love

Quotes About Psychopaths | Psychopaths and Love

James Baldwin > Quotes > Quotable Quote

“There are so many ways of being despicable it quite makes one’s head spin. But the way to be really despicable is to be contemptuous of other people’s pain.”

― James Baldwin, Giovanni’s Room

https://themindsjournal.com/things-narcissists-do/

This topic is familiar territory for all here but this list from the above article is short, sweet and totally on point IMO. Its shocking how having a short list of categories makes it easy to see how many times we have seen these patterns play out in Family and Civil Court, over and over again too IMO.

1. THEY REFUSE RESPONSIBILITY.
It’s not their fault. Not EVER. It’s always your fault. His fault. Her fault.
To a narcissist, it’s not their fault they hurt you, it’s your fault for being hurt-able. If your feelings are hurt, it’s not their fault; it’s your fault – for having feelings. (You may be told that you’re “choosing” to feel bad about the hurtful things they’ve done, and that it’s the wrong “choice”.) If caught doing something insensitive or selfish, they will tell you they “had to” do it because of someone or something else. If you imply that anything is their responsibility, they give you excuses and lies, and often, if those fail to work, they will finally make it clear that the bottom line is they simply don’t care because they don’t have to, and the fact that you care is just unnecessary or wrong. From their perspective, you shouldn’t care — you should get it right like they do, and be more like they are. Uncaring.

2. THEY LIE.
Narcissists lie to make themselves look good.
They lie to get out of emotional responsibility.
They lie to manipulate.
They lie to gain influence.
They lie out of habit.

Life is a game to narcissists – a game they have to think they’re winning – and truth is one casualty in their game plan. The only time a narcissist has any interest in telling the truth is when it will serve them or cost them nothing to do so. The rest of the time, they don’t consider it necessary or important to be all that honest. Honesty can impede their self-gratification and compromise their powerful persona, and they don’t like that. To narcissists the truth is frequently “flexible” and optional. There’s no such thing as an honest narcissist.

3. THEY LOOK DOWN ON YOU.
Narcissists have to make themselves feel bigger by convincing themselves others are smaller by comparison.
They’re no strangers to being condescending, snobby, clique-ish, elitist and superior; however, they may be very good at hiding their disdain to prevent a loss of popularity, which narcissists know brings them power. Narcissists with money look down on the working class. Narcissists in the working class look down on those with more money. Educated narcissists dismiss the opinions of those who have no degree. Narcissists with no degree claim educated people don’t actually know anything. Whatever narcissists HAVE (or think they have) is what they use to look down on others WITH. No-one else’s background, appearance, values, political persuasion, school, preferences, religion, way of life, profession or opinions are ever any good or worthy of their respect unless they themselves value and/or possess the same. If you think or choose differently from a narcissist, you’re “wrong”, and they’re “right”.

4. THEY’RE TWO-FACED.
Narcissists literally have two faces — their real face and their stage face. And neither is anything like the other.
Which one you see will depend on how long you’ve known them. Narcissists can be very charming and know how to gain favor. Anyone who doesn’t know a narcissist well will tell you the narcissist is one of the greatest people they’ve ever met! They believe this is one of the most intelligent, kindest, most interesting, funny, agreeable, most attractive, talented or accomplished people ever. They may wish they themselves had it so “together” or were so popular. However, anyone who knows that same narcissist better (family members, longtime coworkers, etc) will tell you the narcissist is one of the most horribly frustrating and toxic people they know, and the mere mention of their name makes them feel uneasy, angry, frustrated or otherwise unhappy. Being the only one who is experiencing a narcissist’s real face, while all other family members or coworkers can still only see the narcissist’s stage face is a very lonely, painful and frustrating place to be. Thankfully, the number of people who can see through the facade tends to increase with time.

5. THEY’RE VINDICTIVE.
If you dare to question a narcissist or request things like healthy boundaries and honesty, you’re going to become public enemy number one.
The “Mr. or Ms. Wonderful” mask immediately comes off, and there is no level they will not stoop to in order to “punish” you. They have myriad ways of attempting this; some are covert, and some are open and obvious. The narcissist has a seemingly inexhaustible obsession for making people who cross them “pay”. Once they set their sights on you, you’re a permanent enemy, and their seething spite will feel as intense years down the road as it did when it first began. The length of time they can keep up the full intensity of their hatred for you and their campaign to exact revenge is absolutely dumbfounding to non-narcissistic people.

Someone posted this information in the Frazee thread and IMO there is some useful information that is relevant to the JFd case.

Traits of the Psychopath’s Victim | Psychopaths and Love

Red Flags of a Psychopath | Psychopaths and Love

Quotes About Psychopaths | Psychopaths and Love

James Baldwin > Quotes > Quotable Quote

“There are so many ways of being despicable it quite makes one’s head spin. But the way to be really despicable is to be contemptuous of other people’s pain.”

― James Baldwin, Giovanni’s Room
Some very helpful information in those links=
worth reading and teaching young girls and
women how to avoid these misfits.
Sadly many females only learn about these
males AFTER a fateful encounter.
So much domestic violence could be avoided
IF females knew what to watch out for.
Thanks afitzy for posting these.

@southersnooper, totally feel your pain and frustration here.

Sadly we are in a 'Groundhog Day' pattern on the criminal cases until AW3 which is why I'm taking the time to take another look at at the Mama Duolos/Dulos death at 585 Deercliff, Avon, CT and go through the documents in the Civil Case trial (once they arrive) with a fine tooth comb and go back through the AW2 in case we have missed anything. AW2 left so many questions unanswered and I think we have identified a good number of them here on WS.

Just posting the original mug shots of Fd and MT as a refresher to how these 2 looked when FINALLY arrested by LE on 6/2-6/3. It took LE a week to gather evidence sufficient to secure the AW1. What happened during that week from the 5/24 missing date until these two were arrested? Does LE know? I very much hope so!

View attachment 219587

MOO

Police: Manpower Dedicated to Missing Woman Case Led To Minimum Shift Staff, Drop in Motor Vehicle Citations

Here's a report from the NCPD saying their manpower has been drained by the investigation of the case.

Fotis Dulos facing another foreclosure on New Canaan house
NEW CANAAN - Financial troubles are mounting for Fotis Dulos as another entity is foreclosing on a New Canaan property he was hoping to sell.

Danbury Savings Bank is foreclosing on the Sturbridge Hill Road home Fotis Dulos was developing when his estranged wife went missing.

The property of the 7,000-square-foot home at 61 Sturbridge Hill Road was searched by police after neighbors reported hearing loud bangs the morning after Jennifer Dulos was reported missing May 24.

Danbury Savings Bank filed court papers Monday indicating the lending institution is foreclosing on the New Canaan house, claiming Fotis Dulos and his company the Fore Group are responsible for a $2.8 million note. The bank is seeking to take possession of the property or have the note immediately paid.
Danbury Savings Bank also listed three construction-related companies who may have unpaid balances from Fotis Dulos and who also may seek a claim in the foreclosure

NEW CANAAN - Financial troubles are mounting for Fotis Dulos as another entity is foreclosing on a New Canaan property he was hoping to sell.

Danbury Savings Bank is foreclosing on the Sturbridge Hill Road home Fotis Dulos was developing when his estranged wife went missing.

The property of the 7,000-square-foot home at 61 Sturbridge Hill Road was searched by police after neighbors reported hearing loud bangs the morning after Jennifer Dulos was reported missing May 24.

Danbury Savings Bank filed court papers Monday indicating the lending institution is foreclosing on the New Canaan house, claiming Fotis Dulos and his company the Fore Group are responsible for a $2.8 million note. The bank is seeking to take possession of the property or have the note immediately paid.
Danbury Savings Bank also listed three construction-related companies who may have unpaid balances from Fotis Dulos and who also may seek a claim in the foreclosure
...and the walls come tumbling down...
It's getting more and more likely Mr. "Winning" will crash and burn. Fire up that
private jet. Pack those bags. They're pecking
away at this fake little by little.
The gig is up.

His crash has already started, but it looks like the snowball is now rolling down the hill...

DULOS FOTIS SAVINGS BANK OF DANBURY v. FORE GROUP. INC.
lile.gif
FST-CV-19-6044836-S Stamford JD D-02

12/10/2019 P SUMMONS
Document.gif

12/10/2019 P COMPLAINT
Document.gif

12/10/2019 P ADDITIONAL PARTIES PAGE
Document.gif

100.30 12/10/2019 P RETURN OF SERVICE
Document.gif

P-01
SAVINGS BANK OF DANBURY
Attorney:
newred.gif
lile.gif
STOKESBURY SHIPMAN & FINGOLD LLC (435949)
10 WATERSIDE DRIVE
SUITE 204
FARMINGTON, CT 06032 File Date: 12/10/2019
Plaintiff
D-01
FORE GROUP. INC.
Non-Appearing
DefendantD-02
FOTIS DULOS
Non-Appearing
Defendant
D-03