NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andrew sent a 5.50am email to Maxwell to say he had 'specific questions' about Virginia Roberts, in 2015 after elements of the allegation broke. Ghislaine replied: 'Have some info. Call me when you have a moment.'
  • Five other women have claimed Andrew witnessed Epstein's sexual abuse and their lawyer told the BBC he had drafted subpoenas for the prince to give evidence in court if he ever set foot in the US again
  • Ms Roberts spoke of feeling 'horrified ashamed and dirty' after sex with Andrew, adding: 'I had just been abused by a member of the royal family.' She also described how he had 'rained' with sweat at a nightclub
  • A never-before-seen of Prince Andrew attending Royal Ascot with Epstein and his alleged madam Maxwell emerged in the BBC programme, showing Epstein grinning while at the racecourse in June, 2000
  • Andrew has repeatedly and categorically denied any sexual conduct with minors
  • 'Got some questions about Virginia Roberts': Prince Andrew's bombshell 5:50am email to Maxwell | Daily Mail Online

She might be close to tears': Body language expert Judi James says Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts appears both angry and vulnerable in her Panorama interview

Body language expert analyses new Virginia Roberts interview | Daily Mail Online

This interview is not good at all for Prince Andrew but I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. I am so sorry for the distress Ms. Roberts is being caused in having to defend herself from being called a liar and having to relive her horrendous ordeal.

Things just seem to get worse for Prince Andrew......

SECOND Jeffrey Epstein victim claims she had sex with Prince Andrew | Daily Mail Online
Second victim claims to have had sex with Andrew

Second Jeffrey Epstein victim claims she had sex with Prince Andrew
Second Jeffrey Epstein victim tells lawyers she had sex with Prince Andrew too
EXCLUSIVE: Lawyers for Epstein's victims are now "rigorously" investigating the woman's claims and could include them in a lawsuit against the deceased financier’s estate

"I blink when I lie" Andrew, most likely will not be punished much but should be much more than he is at the moment.

Many sick people in this horrid truth.

This is all a disgusting plot for a movie but it's true. Creeps and liars.

Prince Andrew accuser writes cryptic tweet saying she's not 'suicidal'

Prince Andrew accuser writes cryptic tweet saying she's not 'suicidal'

“I am making it publicy [sic] known that in no way, shape or form am I sucidal [sic],” she wrote. “I have made this known to my therapist and GP- If something happens to me- in the sake of my family do not let this go away and help me to protect them. Too many evil people want to see me quiteted [sic].”

Smart move.

I think it was pretty obvious that this was going to get ugly, but this is something else!!!

Virginia Roberts claims the FBI have warned her there is 'a credible death threat made against her' following Prince Andrew interview and Jeffrey Epstein's 'suicide'

•Roberts, 36, wrote: 'I have been informed from the FBI there has been a credible death threat against me'

•Follows a warning yesterday that 'too many evil people want to see me quieted'

Ms Roberts also said she had kept her doctors aware of her mental health status so they should know that if she was harmed it would not have been by her own hand.

Ms Roberts wrote: 'If something happens to me - in the sake of my family do not let this go away and help me to protect them. Too many evil people want to see me quieted.'

Virginia Roberts claims the FBI have warned her there is 'a credible death threat made against her' | Daily Mail Online

I think it was pretty obvious that this was going to get ugly, but this is something else!!!

Virginia Roberts claims the FBI have warned her there is 'a credible death threat made against her' following Prince Andrew interview and Jeffrey Epstein's 'suicide'

•Roberts, 36, wrote: 'I have been informed from the FBI there has been a credible death threat against me'

•Follows a warning yesterday that 'too many evil people want to see me quieted'

Ms Roberts also said she had kept her doctors aware of her mental health status so they should know that if she was harmed it would not have been by her own hand.

Ms Roberts wrote: 'If something happens to me - in the sake of my family do not let this go away and help me to protect them. Too many evil people want to see me quieted.'

Virginia Roberts claims the FBI have warned her there is 'a credible death threat made against her' | Daily Mail Online

Thanks for bringing up this latest development on the forum. I actually popped in just to see if anyone was talking about this yet, just minutes after your post.

It's a terrifying situation. We barely know the tip of the iceberg about this group of unimaginably powerful people, other than that they seem to be able to infiltrate any organisation or system. It seems a bit like if you go up against them... then even if you were surrounded by bodyguards, you wouldn't know whether or not it's one of the bodyguards you should fear the most.

Last edited:
Thanks for bringing up this latest development on the forum. I actually popped in just to see if anyone was talking about this yet, just minutes after your post.

It's a terrifying situation. We barely know the tip of the iceberg about this group of unimaginably powerful people, other than that they seem to be able to infiltrate any organisation or system. It seems a bit like if you go up against them... then even if you were surrounded by bodyguards, you wouldn't know whether or not it's one of the bodyguards you should fear the most.

Yes, it's absolutely terrifying. All I can say is I'm glad she's now residing here in Australia and I hope she returns asap.

The Royal Family could soon be facing an "absolute tinderbox" should the former partner of convicted sexual abuser Jeffrey Epstein agree to an interview discussing the billionaire's relationship with Prince Andrew. It seems there is a bidding war going on for her story – another interview.

‘Royal Family quaking in boots’ Expert warns ‘absolute tinderbox’ to spark Palace torment

I appreciate that this is from a tabloid, but even so, Pandora’s box has been well and truly opened. I wouldn’t be surprised if the FBI brokered some sort of deal with GM in order to get her to spill the beans on JE and PA, but I just can’t imagine her giving up the dirt on some of the others, e.g. Clinton, Alan Dershowitz etc. If she did, she may well end up in exactly the same position as Virginia Giuffre is right now.

The Royal Family could soon be facing an "absolute tinderbox" should the former partner of convicted sexual abuser Jeffrey Epstein agree to an interview discussing the billionaire's relationship with Prince Andrew. It seems there is a bidding war going on for her story – another interview.

‘Royal Family quaking in boots’ Expert warns ‘absolute tinderbox’ to spark Palace torment

I appreciate that this is from a tabloid, but even so, Pandora’s box has been well and truly opened. I wouldn’t be surprised if the FBI brokered some sort of deal with GM in order to get her to spill the beans on JE and PA, but I just can’t imagine her giving up the dirt on some of the others, e.g. Clinton, Alan Dershowitz etc. If she did, she may well end up in exactly the same position as Virginia Giuffre is right now.
Why is nobody talking about Charles being buddies with Jimmy Saville????? Virginia is spot on making these statements. She doesn't want to be Diana'ed . They think making Andrew step down is going to make this all go away,or maybe it would be more convenient if Virginis had an 'Unfortunate accident'
Charles biography: 8 most intriguing disclosures about Prince of Wales
MOO

I always felt pretty sure that Epstein didn't kill himself, but this latest Tweet somehow solidified that for me. As soon as I read it I thought "Of course he didn't".

The only reason I ever doubted it really, was that I had a thought that perhaps Epstein himself was behind the the series of strange events in the days leading up to his death. That is to say that if someone did pay off guards to turn a blind eye and fudge the log books, organise a camera failure, get taken off suicide watch etc... it could have been Epstein himself who orchestrated it so he would have the opportunity to commit suicide. I was about 95% sure that wasn't the case though, that scenario was just my seed of doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member