Found Safe IN - Diana Humphrey, 35, mother of 4, Brownsburg, Hendricks Co., 2 Dec 2019

He's not tagged but I found him. Looks to be the loving dad, maybe with a hard side?

Yeah. Hard to judge from the outside looking in on social media, but he does look to be a loving dad and partner on FB.

It seems she had 2 pregnancies very close together, and the first one must've lined up very close to her ending her rehab/probation from one of her OVIs. It's hard to look anywhere but at the domestic partner in a situation like this.

WOW, totally not what I expected. WOW.
So it's just possible the bruises she got was from "friends" rough around the edges that were in her past and maybe being in so much pain she was given stuff that made her want to take other stuff to relive pain. Again, just assumption on my over reacting mind.

What excellent news! Hope she’s in a good place and healing and safe from here on out! Definitely curious as to what the heck happened but it doesn’t really matter, cheers for Diana and her family!!! :D

Police say Diana Humphrey, 35, of Brownsburg showed up at her mother's residence Tuesday morning at approximately 5:20 a.m. — one week after being reported missing.

According to Humphrey’s mother, Rosalba Searcy, Humphrey had not been in contact with her for more than 24 hours, and she was concerned for her well-being.

wthr.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back