Found Deceased MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019 #2

I don’t mean to harp on LE, I get that they have limited resources in the agency that’s investigating this case but IMO they barely searched the area she was last known to be in.

MOO - an abduction is super unlikely - as far as we know there’s no evidence anyone other than AQ was in or near that cabin in the hours leading up to her disappearance. I was thinking this was an abduction to begin with but I no longer think that. You would have SOME evidence of that - blood, tracks, a mess of some sort, that unless LE overlooked or is not sharing that type of evidence does not exist. Also if it were an abduction it doesn’t explain why her stuff was on the roof without getting a little conspiratorial IMO.

MOO - there’s a slightly higher possibility that AQ stages her disappearance. I do think this is likelier because again, the only evidence we’re aware of is HER belongings, HER phone call, HER dog, HER car etc. then again, she’d have to have done some serious thinking to just disappear and barring her desire to make someone think harm had come to her before she disappeared it doesn’t make a ton of sense.

IMO the likeliest circumstance, from what we presently know, is that AQ ran off to the woods and is still in those woods. Her behavior during the phone call to her friend and the locations of the items left behind, along with the bullet holes coming from only inside the house make me lean towards AQ having a mental break.

MOO it might be wise for her family and friends to reach out to independent search groups and scour those woods.

I would like to think Ada is holed up in a nice tree stand,(some hunters really do up their tree stand/blind) but I don't think she's in that area at all anymore.

I think she was snatched, it was planned and set up, and it all revolves around the boyfriend and the assault this summer.

I hope I am completely wrong.

MOO

Yeah I was on the mental issue bandwagon early on. Once they released more info it seemed like more than one was shooting. I think she was trying to evade. She either was caught and taken away or she evaded to her own doom. Now if there was some sort of illegal aspect involved she may have taken off to avoid jail. I just don't think that has happened. Abduction is most likely.

That's it, all we get? WHERE did the trail dogs pick up her scent?
According to this article, Benzie County LE are now focusing on an abduction or staged-disappearance by AQ. Sheriff: "This is it for the searches in the woods" for Adrienne Quintal
Ok, so he says he's 90% sure she is not out in the woods. But still no specifics on the tracking dogs, where did they pick up her scent and where did it end? Even if they found her scent, she was likely all over the property. So does it do any good?

That's it, all we get? WHERE did the trail dogs pick up her scent?

Ok, so he says he's 90% sure she is not out in the woods. But still no specifics on the tracking dogs, where did they pick up her scent and where did it end? Even if they found her scent, she was likely all over the property. So does it do any good?

Exactly. And if there were any trails around the cabin, or wherever she was walking the dog. That really doesn't mean much of anything. It'd be strange if they didn't pick up her scent. And with Ada being a hunter, she may have been all over the nearby woods, scouting deer tracks and such.

Exactly. And if there were any trails around the cabin, or wherever she was walking the dog. That really doesn't mean much of anything. It'd be strange if they didn't pick up her scent. And with Ada being a hunter, she may have been all over the nearby woods, scouting deer tracks and such.
Yes, that she was in the hunting blind at some point, makes sense. So I guess we are left with good news, the cadaver dogs didn't pick up on any scent in the 100 acres searched this past weekend.

Abduction or disappeared herself? Chime in please ...

I’ve gone back and forth so much but I have never believed that she staged this, its way too bizarre and convoluted to stage and is too much exposure and attention that would have been the opposite of what she would have wanted... she was smart she could have come up with something easier and better for her purposes. I don’t buy it.

I do believe she was ambushed that night, and it seems pretty professional, no real evidence at all? I think she was silenced due to complications with Lundy and his folks that she got in with and who hurt her previously.
Moo!

This case for me reminds me of Donald Dugger. Mainly because I feel they are both cases of the person having a mental breakdown and taking off into the woods.

MN Donald Dugger, 43, August 11, 2012

Still no mention of divers, so the search was hardly thorough IMO. If LE is entertaining abduction, was there tire tracks or footprints or not? She wasn't taken by a ghost.
Unfortunately the area around the cabin seem to be hard gravel, so no chance for footprints or tire tracks. I think a big clue here would be exactly what Ada said to the friend on the phone. Did she at any point say that the men were firing at her? Did the friend hear anything that would indicate that someone else was there?

The article states that they are looking at either an abduction or a staged disappearance. It could also have been an abduction with a staged crime scene as well.

I'm starting to get the feeling that Ada felt threatened by something in Warren. It almost feels like she was hiding out in the cabin. She was selling her condo, but we have heard nothing about her future living plans. Was she planning on leaving the area? She seemed safe at the cabin. She'd been there for a while, and it seems she wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon. But within 48 hours of Lundy returning to Warren, she is tracked down. Did Lundy give up her location? Did Lundy's ex have Ada beaten up during the summer? And was her disappearance linked to that event? Still so many unanswered questions.

Unfortunately the area around the cabin seem to be hard gravel, so no chance for footprints or tire tracks. I think a big clue here would be exactly what Ada said to the friend on the phone. Did she at any point say that the men were firing at her? Did the friend hear anything that would indicate that someone else was there?

The article states that they are looking at either an abduction or a staged disappearance. It could also have been an abduction with a staged crime scene as well.

I'm starting to get the feeling that Ada felt threatened by something in Warren. It almost feels like she was hiding out in the cabin. She was selling her condo, but we have heard nothing about her future living plans. Was she planning on leaving the area? She seemed safe at the cabin. She'd been there for a while, and it seems she wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon. But within 48 hours of Lundy returning to Warren, she is tracked down. Did Lundy give up her location? Did Lundy's ex have Ada beaten up during the summer? And was her disappearance linked to that event? Still so many unanswered questions.

There was plenty of leaf, snow and mud for there to be some trace, footprint or tire tracks. Confusion may be more in whether those traces relate to her disappearance or not.
67e03726-ac2e-417b-ab44-6d923e1b18ab-CABIN.jpg

Still no mention of divers, so the search was hardly thorough IMO. If LE is entertaining abduction, was there tire tracks or footprints or not? She wasn't taken by a ghost.
It might not be safe to put divers in the water right now. Our temps have been frigid. We’re at 15 today. Also, it would be tricky to pinpoint where to go. Honor is surrounded by lakes including Great Lakes. It would be an extensive, costly and dangerous search to check all of the water up here. If she ended up there accidentally a dive team would likely be unnecessary. If not, they’re likely hoping to pinpoint her location by getting people to talk. All MOO.

Right now, you can drive over without a passport or use a boat without issues.

If you fly into Canada, you need a passport for at least three months. Even if you are a Canadian citizen, you need a passport to fly from one area of Canada to another.

I found an articles to back this up:

What You Need to Know About Visiting Canada From the U.S.
This is interesting. My husband and I were in Seattle for CrimeCon Crowdsolve in October and decided to drive over to Canada for a day. We were required to show our passport (we first offered our licenses) and "lightly interrogated" as to why were wanting to go to Canada. We were required to show our passports on our way back as well, and again questioned as to what we did and why.

It might not be safe to put divers in the water right now. Our temps have been frigid. We’re at 15 today. Also, it would be tricky to pinpoint where to go. Honor is surrounded by lakes including Great Lakes. It would be an extensive, costly and dangerous search to check all of the water up here. If she ended up there accidentally a dive team would likely be unnecessary. If not, they’re likely hoping to pinpoint her location by getting people to talk. All MOO.

The creek goes under the road nearby and there is a culvert...I hope they have checked the tube that runs under the road.

There was plenty of leaf, snow and mud for there to be some trace, footprint or tire tracks. Confusion may be more in whether those traces relate to her disappearance or not.
67e03726-ac2e-417b-ab44-6d923e1b18ab-CABIN.jpg
There was no snow on the ground the day Adrienne disappeared. I'm not sure if the majority of leaves were still on trees on October 17. It was reported that her gun was found among leaves.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back