IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

Kierra Coles, 27, was last seen on October 2, 2018, leaving her apartment on the South Side of Chicago, Illinois. She was three months pregnant at the time. The day she disappeared, Kierra called out sick from her job as a letter carrier at the U.S. Postal Service. Surveillance video showed Kierra leaving her apartment at 82nd Street and Coles Avenue and walking past her car. She is seen wearing her U.S. Postal Service uniform, despite having called in sick. Her mother reported her missing two days later when calls kept going to voicemail. Police went to Kierra’s apartment to conduct a welfare check. Kierra was nowhere to be seen, but her car was still parked out front. Anthony Gugliemi, Chief Communications Officer at the Chicago Police Department told Dateline that foul play is suspected in Kierra’s disappearance. The U.S. Postal Inspection Service is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the whereabouts of Kierra. Additionally, the National Association of Letter Carriers is offering $3,500. Kierra is described as being 5'4" tall and weighing about 125 lbs. with black hair and brown eyes. Kierra has a tattoo of a heart on her right hand, and a tattoo that says “lucky Libra” on her back.

Six years of Dateline's Missing in America: 134 still missing

Yes, I'm not sure of her exact due date but she was listed as 3 months pregnant in Oct. 2018. Her boyfriend, who I won't name as he was not named as a person of interest moved out of the state not long thereafter.
My guess is he killed Kierra immediately after the last confirmed sighting of her, had his wife imitate Kierra for the call post to office, and then moved out of state in order to make himself inaccessible to Illinois LE. The likely motive for the murder was avoidance of child support. What I don't know is whether that's really Kierra in the video or whether it's the boyfriend's wife impersonating Kierra.

My guess is he killed Kierra immediately after the last confirmed sighting of her, had his wife imitate Kierra for the call post to office, and then moved out of state in order to make himself inaccessible to Illinois LE. The likely motive for the murder was avoidance of child support. What I don't know is whether that's really Kierra in the video or whether it's the boyfriend's wife impersonating Kierra.
Me too.

Agreed! I can't believe it's been this long and ...silence...nothing...
This is an extremely sad case.

It appears the family, the public as well as the postal police know what happened.... hoping to isn't internal USPS bs preventing her and her babe's justice. In that case karma will work itself out in the end.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back