Bill Cosby charged w/aggravated Sexual Assault/other Rape Allegations *conviction vacated* *civil trial 2022 guilty* #6

Bill Cosby shows no remorse in first interview from prison: 'It’s all a setup'

Tyler McCarthy
4 hrs ago
Bill Cosby maintained his innocence while speaking out from behind bars for the first time since his conviction on three counts of felony aggravated indecent assault in April 2018.

The disgraced comedian spoke with BlackPressUSA.com for a candid interview about his life behind bars. Cosby, 82, was unremorseful in his comments, maintaining his innocence and calling his entire trial and sentencing of three to 10 years in prison into question.

“I have eight years and nine months left,” Cosby stated. “When I come up for parole, they’re not going to hear me say that I have remorse. I was there. I don’t care what group of people come along and talk about this when they weren’t there. They don’t know.”

“It’s all a setup. That whole jury thing. They were imposters,” Cosby stated.

He went on to recall that one juror was overheard saying before the trial, “He’s guilty, we can all go home now.”

He remains the comedian, I see.

Bill Cosby loses appeal of his conviction in sexual assault case

A Pennsylvania appeals court rejected Bill Cosby’s bid to overturn his sexual assault conviction Tuesday over the trial judge’s decision to let five other accusers testify.

The Superior Court ruling was being closely watched because Cosby was the first celebrity tried and convicted in the #MeToo era.

The same issue has been hard-fought in pretrial hearings before movie mogul Harvey Weinstein’s sexual assault trial. Cosby’s lawyers in his appeal said the trial judge had improperly allowed the five women to testify at last year’s retrial although he’d let just one woman testify at the first trial in 2017...

I found it very suspicious that Cosby wouldn't tell Andrea Constand what the pills were that night. And when Andrea's mother confronted him over the phone about it, Cosby hedged. He said, "I will find the prescription bottle, write the name down on a piece of paper and mail it to you." -- but he never did so. However, later at his police interview, Cosby had no problem stating that the pills were just over-the-counter Benadryl. Hmmm.

I think Andrea's mother caught him off guard, and he went into a song & dance dodge. I mean, there was no question that Cosby gave Andrea some pills! So, it would've been in his best interest if he told the mother that were simply Benadryl, which you can buy at the supermarket. No need to be dodgy. I didn't buy his story, and neither did the detectives.

Bill Cosby never had a reason to give women pills of any kind. He did it because he was predatory. He liked having sex with women who were incapable of knowing completely what he was doing much less give consent. He is where he deserves to be. I hope he gets his pudding popped. JMO.

Bill Cosby never had a reason to give women pills of any kind. He did it because he was predatory. He liked having sex with women who were incapable of knowing completely what he was doing much less give consent. He is where he deserves to be. I hope he gets his pudding popped. JMO.

Just thinking about his patter, smile and routine. Knowing that he is really a psychopath raper. It is chilling.

Just thinking about his patter, smile and routine. Knowing that he is really a psychopath raper. It is chilling.

I was a fan. I'd grown up watching and listening to Bill Cosby. I respected this man, laughed at his "clean" comedy, championed his stances on education and mourned when his son, Ennis, was murdered. This man had been a part of my life from his stand-up appearances and comedy albums to the I Spy, Fat Albert cartoon show and Bill Cosby Show. I feel like I was fooled and betrayed. I understand celebrities are just people too but this man was/is a monster and a self righteous one at that. I can't help but wonder how many other women may have been victimized by him and not had the inclination/fortitude to come forward. Bill Cosby's legacy is now one of shame and he earned it.

Eddie Murphy cracks joke about Bill Cosby being "America's Dad" and Cosby's rep fires back calling Murphy a "Hollywood Slave."
Bill Cosby rep calls Eddie Murphy a 'Hollywood Slave' after 'SNL'
Cosby's publicist, Andrew Wyatt, is such a lame shill. To read his statement, you'd think Eddie Murphy did a prolonged comedy skit, savagely putting Bill Cosby down. Murphy actually spent about 15 seconds discussing Cosby, and he didn't make "disparaging remarks" about him. He was merely stating the fact. Eddie is now basically a stay-at-home dad with 10 kids, and Cosby is in jail. Andrew Wyatt is stupid and silly for reminding America of the disgraced Bill Cosby. I've heard that his statement royally backfired on Twitter.

Eddie Murphy cracks joke about Bill Cosby being "America's Dad" and Cosby's rep fires back calling Murphy a "Hollywood Slave."
Bill Cosby rep calls Eddie Murphy a 'Hollywood Slave' after 'SNL'

Eddie Murphy's joke about Bill Cosby is actually mild, and pretty funny.

"Thirty years ago, if I had bet you that Bill Cosby, "America's Dad" would have been in prison for rape, and Eddie Murphy would be a "Stay at Home" Dad with ten kids, no one would have taken the bet...heck, I wouldn't have even taken it!".

Now, honestly, that is pretty funny. And very true!

The backtalk from "Team Cosby" about "Plantations" et cetera is uncalled for. And, Bill Cosby would have told a similar joke about other folks back in the day.

Bill Cosby has lost his sense of humor. :p

If I were Eddie Murphy I'd build a whole routine about Bill now. As I recall, Bill criticized Eddie years and years ago because of his "brand" of humor. He hardly embraced or praised the advances in main stream entertainment Eddie made. He reviled Eddie's dirty mouth even while he himself was drugging and raping women. Yeah, we care about the opinion of his spin doctor. NOT!

I don't get it.
According to the article below, Cosby claims he is having an "amazing time" in prison.
He's lost weight, gave up coffee after 55 years of trying, gave up deserts, exercises, and wakes up early every day.
Why the rush to get out?
If the Judge reverses the decision on appeal and releases him, wouldn't that work against Mr. Cosby?
Would the Judge be labeled a "racist?"

Bill Cosby thinks prison is an 'amazing experience', his spokesman says | Daily Mail Online

BC and attorneys are trying to mess with Judges and LE’s minds. He is a total mess and needs to stay where he, in prison. He will try anything....I am saying it nicely too.

BC and attorneys are trying to mess with Judges and LE’s minds. He is a total mess and needs to stay where he, in prison. He will try anything....I am saying it nicely too.
I agree. IMO, Cosby is use to getting what he wants, and in his mind, he's entitled and above everyone.
The upside of him staying in prison is..
1, As stated above, he finds the experience amazing.
2, He's much healthier.
3, His attorneys don't have to worry about being ripped off for doing legal work. Cosby seems to think that if he doesn't get his way, he doesn't have to pay for legal services.
4, His victims get the justice they deserve.
5, The legal system works.
6, The public is safe from this "dangerous sex offender" who can no longer harm anyone else.

The downside of him staying in prison is ...
1, Nothing.

What you think of Bill Cosby is irrelevant. Do you believe he received a fair trial?

What you think of Bill Cosby is irrelevant. Do you believe he received a fair trial?
I wasn't there, so I can't say for sure, but there were 12 jurors that seemed to think so.
And then there's those lawyers that Cosby hired that helped select those jurors that thought he'd get a fair trial.
I can say this. With the stakes being so high in this case, rest assured that questionaire that the jurors filled out was a lot more lengthly than it would be for someone that was caught stealing a candy bar from CVS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back