MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996

I read the jail house letter last night. So much transference of guilt. And the righteous indignation of being conspired against and attacked from behind! How dare they? Still sense much better than thou attitude coming from CWW in that letter. But, if he really "means" what he says, time to accept some responsibility for actions committed in his younger years. Guess I won't hold my breath though, because we all know it is more fantasy and delusion and paranoia than fiction. And to think: He hasn't even reached big boy prison yet!

SUSNOAT, thanking each of your posts just isn't enough each time
I read your comments. Quoting from your post "And the righteous indignation of being conspired against and attacked from behind! How dare they?" CWW is self-serving....anything he says or admits will only be in the furtherance of cutting a better deal for himself. And, I don't think you will have to keep holding your breath.... "suspect and/or expect" he might give up information on Ronnie in order to get sentenced in Missouri? Let's not forget the great and gracious interview with Lt. Cooms and his insightful thoughts on CWW....."He's a thinker."

Is there any connection between CWW and Bryan Westfall? Westfall would be the father of the unborn child of Amanda Jones missing from Hillsboro Missouri on 08.14.05.
Please any information

I have been trying to find a connection, also, since CWW claims to have gone to college, but never got a degree. BW used to teach computers at Jefferson College, until he got fired for sexual harassment, according to Amanda's father. When Amanda went missing in 2005, CWW was still out and about. It's a small town. Nothing is impossible.

I was also wondering if Ronnie Bolin had any connection to Bryan Westfall?

I have been trying to find a connection, also, since CWW claims to have gone to college, but never got a degree. BW used to teach computers at Jefferson College, until he got fired for sexual harassment, according to Amanda's father. When Amanda went missing in 2005, CWW was still out and about. It's a small town. Nothing is impossible.

I was also wondering if Ronnie Bolin had any connection to Bryan Westfall?
Ok, I knew there was discussion early on re: Amanda Jones and Bryan Westfall. I have not gone through all these posts but, iirc, there was a link between CWW and Westfall which involved computers, IT kinds of stuff. I really want to think there might have been something else, but it's been so long, I really can't remember. Hopefully this search and resulting posts will be enough to get you started.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/search/22128523/?q=Amanda+Jones&o=date&c[node]=575

Help get justice for the Bolin family! Recently, the below billboard went up offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to a conviction in the missing persons case of Ronnie Bolin in Missouri. No tip is too small...you never know what the police may need to solve this case. Tips: 314.408.8050 Please share!

upload_2020-2-15_12-8-38.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back