TX TX - Chad Michael Peters, 38, & Tammy Kay Arthur, 30, Corpus Christi, 9 Nov 2018

Nothing new on this case ??????....moo
All I have seen is what has been posted on the public facebook page for them. This is a tough one for sure with it already being a year. Bring Tammy and Chad home

Would be great if family could get a actual video-photos from them crossing to be sure it is actually them and when. Not sure that would even be possible at this point.

There is a 2 hour pod cast that was posted on the public facebook group page but I'm not certain of the rules of posting here about what was in the podcast if even allowed. It was long and very detailed with the mother of TA.

There is a 2 hour pod cast that was posted on the public facebook group page but I'm not certain of the rules of posting here about what was in the podcast if even allowed. It was long and very detailed with the mother of TA.

Was it the Unfound podcast? I have seen that one posted here before.
Hopefully it is ok to post:

That "cartel call" voicemail she left a friend is completely chilling and disturbing. So sad for their loved ones working on a seemingly endless search. Hopeful but unfortunately doubtful that they will get answers or justice :( thinking over their families today.

Facebook Groups
2 Oct 2020
Good morning Members!! We have had several people join our group in the last few days and I would like to Welcome them all to our fight. If I may make a suggestion to our members new and old to go to the 2 Podcast I have done and give a listen. Listening to the Podcast may clear up any questions you may have. The Podcast are Jay Is 4 Justice and Unfound. We have no new updates but I continue to work everyday on finding our loved ones. I am working full time now and I am saving money to hire a Private Investigator. Please continue to share our flyers. Begging you to continue to keep Tammy, Chad and our families in your prayers. Thank you all for the love and continued support you give to our families. God Bless you all

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back