Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stormbird I have put my answers in red to your questions .

Here's what I'm wondering:
- When did GO make the phone call which was answered by Other Daughter? Monday 08 Sep 2014 (about the decking job)? Earlier in the year (about the plumbing job)? The day before William disappeared (Thu 11 Sep)? 11th september 2014

- When did GO go to FGM's house to inspect the decking? Was the other daughter there? 8th sep 2104. FGM only person there.

- Who used the term "other daughter"? Was it just a description used by Lia, or did GO say those words in his evidence (which would mean he knew there was more than one daughter in FGM's family)? Did he specifically say in his evidence that the person he was talking to "wasn't FFC"? This is what I have in my notes "spoke to female who said she was the daughter, told police was a different daughter, wasn't WT's FFC ". This is what Mr Craddock put to GO I think.

- Was the court told why Other Daughter answered FGM's phone or how long she was at the house?
Nope
Was anything said about what was wrong with the decking . . . was it dangerous?

My answers are in red JLZ

So GO was unwell awaiting surgery at this time, to the extent that he hadn't booked in any work, and yet he reattended FGM's place to scope work on the decking? How soon would he have been able to do the work had not William disappeared? Was he hoping to do it before or after surgery (which happened when?) GO said he could do the work on the deck on the 16/9/14, FGM was fine with that.
He was waiting on a call from the hospital for surgery ( prostate cancer ) . He went to a cancer support meeting @ Port Macquarie hospital @ 5pm on the 11/9/2014

He was admitted to hospital on the 18/9/2014 , was in hospital for 6 days
So, if FA could prevent the job from going ahead in four days' time, he might think he could argue FGM into giving it to him instead. And if he was already on bad terms with GO, fun all round.

I have heard that in the early days of the Inquest, it was reported that the foster carers were finding William hard to handle and were making enquiries about handing him back? I don't know if there is any truth in it, or whether it's just Chinese whispers? It does contradict other reports that say that the foster parents were in the process of applying to adopt both William and his sister. Has anyone here heard anything regarding this?

I have heard that in the early days of the Inquest, it was reported that the foster carers were finding William hard to handle and were making enquiries about handing him back? I don't know if there is any truth in it, or whether it's just Chinese whispers? It does contradict other reports that say that the foster parents were in the process of applying to adopt both William and his sister. Has anyone here heard anything regarding this?

Welcome KateM :)

I can assure you, nothing like what you have heard, was actually said at the inquest.

There are LOTS of untruths being told on social media ;)

There was an article and i will see if i can find it and post it up, where WT's biological grandmother had seen paperwork that stated that about WT. So TIFWIW.

And FFC actually stated about another daughter
(quote)
Operator: OK, alright. Do you know where he might have gone?

Foster Mother: Um, we're a li-, we actually live, well mother's property's near a State forest (Operator: OK) and they're on huge blocks. We've walked up and down Benaroon Drive and we can't find him.

Operator: OK, what's his name?

Foster Mother: William.

Operator: So what's William's surname?

Foster Mother: Ah Tyrrell T-Y-double R-E-double L.

Operator: OK has he been known to sort of go anywhere before...

Foster Mother: No, this is the first time, (Operator: The first time he's wandered off) completely out of character
Operator: There wasn't anyone um suspicious in the area? Any vehicles?

Foster Mother: No, no, no, no well not that I no not that I'm aware of. We were just, I was out there talking with my mum and my other daughter so...

And FFC actually stated about another daughter
(quote)
Operator: OK, alright. Do you know where he might have gone?

Foster Mother: Um, we're a li-, we actually live, well mother's property's near a State forest (Operator: OK) and they're on huge blocks. We've walked up and down Benaroon Drive and we can't find him.

Operator: OK, what's his name?

Foster Mother: William.

Operator: So what's William's surname?

Foster Mother: Ah Tyrrell T-Y-double R-E-double L.

Operator: OK has he been known to sort of go anywhere before...

Foster Mother: No, this is the first time, (Operator: The first time he's wandered off) completely out of character
Operator: There wasn't anyone um suspicious in the area? Any vehicles?

Foster Mother: No, no, no, no well not that I no not that I'm aware of. We were just, I was out there talking with my mum and my other daughter so...
I would say ffc is referring to Williams sister..as it was ffc that made the call..IMO

I am not suggesting anything untoward, but I do get the feeling that the foster parents, especially the FFC found William very boisterous. The FGM also referred to him being loud. Just a normal little boy I would say, who had had a confusing start in his young life...

Here is one article about BGM and her claim about WT being a difficult child.
(quote)
William's grandmother also revealed she has seen court documents which claimed the little boy had been 'difficult' to deal with and at times a 'handful'.

William Tyrrell's birth family says recent inquest has helped clear their name | Daily Mail Online

I am not suggesting anything untoward, but I do get the feeling that the foster parents, especially the FFC found William very boisterous. The FGM also referred to him being loud. Just a normal little boy I would say, who had had a confusing start in his young life...

I think they were welcoming that, if also sometimes finding it a challenge. Apparently he'd been an extremely nervous little child, also natural in view of his background, and was just gaining confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa