Found Deceased MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019 #2

It might not be safe to put divers in the water right now. Our temps have been frigid. We’re at 15 today. Also, it would be tricky to pinpoint where to go. Honor is surrounded by lakes including Great Lakes. It would be an extensive, costly and dangerous search to check all of the water up here. If she ended up there accidentally a dive team would likely be unnecessary. If not, they’re likely hoping to pinpoint her location by getting people to talk. All MOO.
I was wondering how long it would take for a body to surface (if not pinned down) in those temperatues.

Last edited:
There was plenty of leaf, snow and mud for there to be some trace, footprint or tire tracks. Confusion may be more in whether those traces relate to her disappearance or not.
67e03726-ac2e-417b-ab44-6d923e1b18ab-CABIN.jpg
Not on October 17th there wasn't.

Um, what?

Sheriff Borkovich said someone driving down Kasson Center Road thought they spotted what appeared to be drag marks through the fresh snow and thought they would come across a deer carcass.

After following the tracks, the body was discovered dumped over the side of a hill, according to Sheriff Borkovich.

Bizarre?

On Adrienne's official missing page they hint that the body found is of a young woman, but the article below disputes that:

Police say the woman’s body sustained a lot of trauma and they recently found out the woman was over 50 years.

BREAKING: Police Say a Body was Found in Leelanau Co. - 9 & 10 News
IMO stating the age range of the woman means that they probably know who it is.

We do have murders here. And eventually, they all get solved. That’s why AQ’s case is so strange. It’s really up in the air as to where she is and what happened. I’ve mentioned it before but it reminds me of when Jacob Cabinaw went missing from Traverse City. To this day there’s no closure on that case. :::edited grammar:::

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back