Found Safe FL - Michael Andrew Williams, 34, Altamonte Springs, 21 Nov 2019

I’d like to know what you think.

Probably hiding out and his girlfriend knows it. I think it's evident by the way she and her friends are all handling it. I think they started all of this "missing" business just to stir up drama and try to bring him back home. It's really a slap in the face to men who actually go missing and who are truly in harm's way.

Probably hiding out and his girlfriend knows it. I think it's evident by the way she and her friends are all handling it. I think they started all of this "missing" business just to stir up drama and try to bring him back home. It's really a slap in the face to men who actually go missing and who are truly in harm's way.
Filing a false police report is a crime and a waste of LEs & the communities resources. If this is the case, the court of public opinion will crucify them.

Maybe. If someone has a history of taking off without warning and not being in contact with family or friends before showing up again, then I'd say it's a good bet that they may not be taking a case like this as serious, like they would if it was someone who didn't have a history of doing this in their past.

Then we also have the fact that he's a man and probably won't get as much attention as women and children do. Waiting to hear if he was near any bodies of water- you know what I mean.

Hello there, I am his girlfriend Amy. Sorry for the delayed response but I e never heard of this site and had to create an account to respond. For the record Michael has never done anything like this to me before. Jill Spires I’ve been very polite in asking you to stop spreading rumors and making everybody believe he was a bad person. Michael yes has some issues to deal with as we all do but that does give you the right to take advantage of this serious situation. Michael and I did sell his truck to pay our bills and that was the plan until Michael did not return home that evening. We weren’t fighting when he left and he never refused to see his boys in fact I have even given you money until you blocked us because we asked to see them. I have all the text to prove it. Then out of spite you called DCF on me for no reason. I have raised a 23 and 17 year Old thus far without not even one problem, then you did that obviously because I had a child with your ex and you thought it would be funny? Wrong you have some major mental issues and the state has been in yours and your kids life because you are unstable. Please if you can’t behave yourself and stay focused on what is the most important and that is finding Michael instead of airing dirty laundry than please take a step back. Michael is missing and instead of looking for the next dollar sign for your boys help look for their father! Sorry everyone for the rant but I’m tired of having to defend someone that obviously needs everyone’s help. Please please stay focused on continuing to post missing persons post and praying for his safe return. If anyone has a question or concern feel free to message me and I’ll be more than helpful on answering on anything that I can or know. Thank you to everybody that has helped it is so very much appreciated. God Bless!

It's a ghost town in there now. Even the lady who initially made that group for them left. She wasn't even a friend of his family, just a helpful lady who has a FB missing persons group. She figured it out pretty early on.
Indeed. She was another one trying to be so helpful, along with the member here who was posting helpful links and suggestions, only to be aggressively attacked.

Forget that. There are family and friends of missing people who would love the help and resources and support given to them. They clearly didn't want it. Strange how it's a ghost town now, now that the two people who were giving real help are gone. Things that make you go hhhhhmmmm.

Hello there, I am his girlfriend Amy. Sorry for the delayed response but I e never heard of this site and had to create an account to respond. For the record Michael has never done anything like this to me before. Jill Spires I’ve been very polite in asking you to stop spreading rumors and making everybody believe he was a bad person. Michael yes has some issues to deal with as we all do but that does give you the right to take advantage of this serious situation. Michael and I did sell his truck to pay our bills and that was the plan until Michael did not return home that evening. We weren’t fighting when he left and he never refused to see his boys in fact I have even given you money until you blocked us because we asked to see them. I have all the text to prove it. Then out of spite you called DCF on me for no reason. I have raised a 23 and 17 year Old thus far without not even one problem, then you did that obviously because I had a child with your ex and you thought it would be funny? Wrong you have some major mental issues and the state has been in yours and your kids life because you are unstable. Please if you can’t behave yourself and stay focused on what is the most important and that is finding Michael instead of airing dirty laundry than please take a step back. Michael is missing and instead of looking for the next dollar sign for your boys help look for their father! Sorry everyone for the rant but I’m tired of having to defend someone that obviously needs everyone’s help. Please please stay focused on continuing to post missing persons post and praying for his safe return. If anyone has a question or concern feel free to message me and I’ll be more than helpful on answering on anything that I can or know. Thank you to everybody that has helped it is so very much appreciated. God Bless!
The major crimes unit and FBI are and have been involved for weeks.

I guess I need to defend myself... I didn’t call cps on them yes my boys deserve child support. He has other kids so I’m not only one has him on it amy does to lol. I only wanted supervised visits because my boys hardly know him. He’s always been in and out of our lives between jail, prison and rehabs. I’m done she can say I’m spreading rumors I’m just stating facts. Anyway sorry for the drama was only trying to help.

IIRC, he had just sold his truck, picked up the new car at his brothers and then ran a few errands. He may have had the cash on him from the truck sale. They need to find out who he sold the truck to.
How can he go to his brothers if his license suspended?? What errands??? Fishy af!

It’s so quiet on here and the missing page. Like no
News or anything !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr