Jimmy Ray Rodgers Sentenced to LIFE IN PRISON

OK, then, LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE FOR JIMMY RAY RODGERS!!!!! Can I get a link for the live, ? Please

I'm not sure where the live stream will be, but in looking for such, I finally found the link to the juror who spoke out after his trial at this link at courttv.com

12/9/19 Hammer Hitman Trial Juror Speaks to Court TV - Court TV

ETA this guy said one of the reasons they could not convicted first-degree murder is because there wasn't any cast off as one of the reasons. That doesn't make logical sense because we saw the crown of injuries at autopsy? We know she was hit multiple times and it did not do cast off for some reason.

What's the jury thinking that most of the injury was done postmortem? And therefore she wasn't still alive at the very end to do the crown of injuries that she had?

I'm not sure where the live stream will be, but in looking for such, I finally found the link to the juror who spoke out after his trial at this link at courttv.com

12/9/19 Hammer Hitman Trial Juror Speaks to Court TV - Court TV

ETA this guy said one of the reasons they could not convicted first-degree murder is because there wasn't any cast off as one of the reasons. That doesn't make logical sense because we saw the crown of injuries at autopsy? We know she was hit multiple times and it did not do cast off for some reason.

What's the jury thinking that most of the injury was done postmortem? And therefore she wasn't still alive at the very end to do the crown of injuries that she had?
NBC2

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p