Jimmy Ray Rodgers Sentenced to LIFE IN PRISON

Wow. Life in prison for JRR. I agree with the judge, but I am disgusted that CWW only got 25 years. There isn't any justice there. I think that the death penalty should have been used as a bargaining chip with CWW but not a lesser sentence. I am glad that the judge wasn't soft on JRR noting that this killing was one of the worst that he has ever had to deal with on the bench--it was one of the most heinous that I have ever read about. I still question whether JRR is competent to make decisions.

Jake Allen
@Jake_Allen19

·
4m

Judge Kyle said all three cases are separate and the punishments cannot be compared.

Jake Allen
@Jake_Allen19

·
5m

Rodgers' defense attorney Fitzgeorge points out Wright is set to get 25 years and asks the judge not to sentence Rodgers to life in prison.

He was a loving father, Fitzgeorge said.

he’s never met his child. How would they know he’s a loving father?

Last edited:
CWW will never see the light of day again. He will die by natural causes or get killed in prison, JMO

Curious, what makes you think that?
I agree about the getting killed in prison part. He brutally killed a woman AND snitched. I imagine there being repercussions for that sort of thing in there. But if he’s spared somehow, he’s “only” got about another 20 years left. He’d be young enough to come out. Possibly in time for MS’s execution ...

CWW will never see the light of day again. He will die by natural causes or get killed in prison, JMO
How can someone who claims to "love" his wife or any other person kill anyone and especially someone who has done him no harm and in such a savage way? He most certainly is without a moral compass and should NEVER see the light of day. His final judgement is above my pay grade, but here he is finished IMO. Adios to CWW.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back