Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to delete your posts? I'm still getting my head around it, sorry.

if you're quick enough there is a edit button at the bottom of your post - I think it only lasts for 30 mins or so?? from there you can "delete"

I think they were welcoming that, if also sometimes finding it a challenge. Apparently he'd been an extremely nervous little child, also natural in view of his background, and was just gaining confidence.
Not sure where you are getting info. that WT was a nervous little child? I have not read anything like that. WT was removed from his biological parents as a few months old baby, so his personality was not even formed much at that age yet. He wouldn't of even been walking yet. I think people IMO are making a lot of assumptions when no one really knows much about the dynamics of the poor little boy's situation from the start until his going missing. It would probably take a child psychologist to determine what was really going on with WT, other than him just being an energetic little boy. All IMO.

Not sure where you are getting info. that WT was a nervous little child? I have not read anything like that. WT was removed from his biological parents as a few months old baby, so his personality was not even formed much at that age yet. He wouldn't of even been walking yet. I think people IMO are making a lot of assumptions when no one really knows much about the dynamics of the poor little boy's situation from the start until his going missing. It would probably take a child psychologist to determine what was really going on with WT, other than him just being an energetic little boy. All IMO.
William's foster parents talked about what he was like in early videos. As to whether it's at all related to his experiences in his first three years, that was my speculation and you're welcome to differ; for the record, I'm not a child psychologist.

I am not suggesting anything untoward, but I do get the feeling that the foster parents, especially the FFC found William very boisterous. The FGM also referred to him being loud. Just a normal little boy I would say, who had had a confusing start in his young life...

Somehow I don't think that any boisterous behaviour by William led to his demise.

In fact, if he was more boisterous and loud perhaps he would have yelled out, struggled - if he could - and not been taken. Instead, he was said to be a bit shy. Which I think would make an easier target for an abductor.

Somehow I don't think that any boisterous behaviour by William led to his demise.

In fact, if he was more boisterous and loud perhaps he would have yelled out, struggled - if he could - and not been taken. Instead, he was said to be a bit shy. Which I think would make an easier target for an abductor.
Thank you for some commonsense, SA.

I’m really sad that people can still make veiled accusations against the ff, despite TOS.

I am not suggesting anything untoward, but I do get the feeling that the foster parents, especially the FFC found William very boisterous. The FGM also referred to him being loud. Just a normal little boy I would say, who had had a confusing start in his young life...
No offence but this is all your own opinion. Only facts are that FGM on that particular day “thought William was being very boisterous and loud”, but the foster mother had replied “he’s a boy, that’s just how they are”.
‘Where’s the red?’: Mum’s frantic search

I'm not an expert but I find that most toddlers are full on, even if they are quiet in nature. A toddler roaring as part of a game in a 'sleepy' normally quiet environment may have seemed loud or boisterous. I know my in laws find my kids a bit loud when I think they are just animated !
MOO

I have heard that in the early days of the Inquest, it was reported that the foster carers were finding William hard to handle and were making enquiries about handing him back? I don't know if there is any truth in it, or whether it's just Chinese whispers? It does contradict other reports that say that the foster parents were in the process of applying to adopt both William and his sister. Has anyone here heard anything regarding this?
KateM,

Here's something about William (but nothing about the foster parents, sorry*):

"After the first week of the inquest [in March 2019], which resumes in August [2019], police statements made by William's birth mother and foster mother were released." ...
"William's foster mother said in her statement that William was being assessed by a female community service worker 'currently ... to see if there are any behavioural issues'.
"The community service worker, who accompanied two Salvation Army supervisors on the last [contact visit], 'is trying to figure out if the kids need any help', the birth mother stated."

Bolded by me.

There's also a caption under a photo of William in face paint: "William was apparently a handful at day care".

- "William Tyrrell's birth family says they felt under suspicion for years," News.com.au, 14 April 2019

----------

*It's difficult to discuss the foster parents without breaching terms of service or prompting a chorus of complaints from some members. Over the last few months this post by an Admin has started to appear on the first page of each thread, but it probably isn't seen by new members until they've been here long enough for a new thread to start.

..... or prompting a chorus of complaints from some members .....

:rolleyes: Maybe many of us believe the police when they repeatedly say that the foster parents are cleared - as well as many of us abiding by the TOS - and we don't wish the foster parents to be caused any additional and unnecessary grief, innuendo, or publicity.

Are people here suggesting that William was a boisterous little problem child, so an abductor came along and stole him?

Last edited:
:rolleyes: Maybe many of us believe the police when they repeatedly say that the foster parents are cleared - as well as many of us abiding by the TOS - and we don't wish the foster parents to be caused any additional and unnecessary grief, innuendo, or publicity.

Are people here suggesting that William was a boisterous little problem child, so an abductor came along and stole him?

All we know is that there was some kind of behavioural problem with WT per linked MSM articles, and why would we need to know that per MSM? What is it that MSM are putting that out there meant to insinuate? No one as i see it is ragging on the foster carers, just discussing what has been put out there in this case by the media. All IMO.

I have obviously ruffled some feathers.

I haven't made any accusations against the foster parents at all, however I find the FFC's account of the cars being parked over the road concerning, as no-one else appears to have seen them.

PS is a worry IMO.

Do you mean the FFC's recall of the cars, or PS being a concern?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member