• huisentruit_jodi2.jpg
  • huisentruit_jodi3.jpg
  • huisentruit_jodi4.jpg
  • huisentruit_jodi5.jpg
  • Missing Since 06/27/1995
    • 27 years old
    • Height and Weight 5'3 - 5'4, 110 - 120 pounds
    • Caucasian female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Huisentruit's ears are pierced

JH was 5'3” to 5'4” in height. What size shoe did JH wear?
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Estimated Age GroupAdult - Pre 40
Estimated Age Range (Years)26-40
Estimated Year of Death1990-1999
Estimated PMIYears
Height5' 7"(67 inches) , Estimated
Weight Cannot Estimate
Eyewear
women's size 8 1/2 shoe recovered with remains
On the Body
Some women actually have pairs of shoes in different sizes dependant on the shoe style. The running shoe size may be different from the high heel or dress shoe.

Interesting, something to consider, wondering what about Jodi's shoe size..
136UFKS
136UFKS.jpg
136UFKS1.jpg

Date of Discovery: October 12, 1999
Location of Discovery: Kansas City, Wyandotte County, Kansas
Estimated Date of Death: 1990 to 1999
State of Remains: Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton
Cause of Death: Unknown

Physical Description
Estimated Age: 26-40 years old
Race: Unknown
Height: 5'5" to 5'8"
women's size 8 1/2 shoe recovered with remains

The victim had been involved in some sort of traumatic event, possibly from an automobile accident before she died. She had a fractured jaw that was wired together. The fracture was healed and the wiring should have been removed. There was also a healed fracture to the left temple area that was indented, and this should have been noticable anyone looking at her. Evidence of an old blunt traumatic injury to the right middle forehead. The victim's left 2nd rib was fractured. Arthritic changes in the lowered left ribs. Last lumbar vertebra shows spondyloloysis.
The description doesn't seem to be very correlative though, sadly.

Somehow making dirty calls to JH, is not something i would associate with JV, imo.
So Jodi was planning to change her number on the very day that she was murdered. :confused:
48 Hours: TV Anchor Jodi Huisentruit Got “Naughty” Calls Before Disappearance
December 15, 2018 rbbm.
"Outside of her apartment building, as she neared her car, she was apparently attacked from behind and dragged away from her car. Prior to her disappearance, Jodi had expressed concern that she was being stalked."

"Lower reported in 2017 that the day before Jodi’s disappearance, Jodi participated in a Chamber of Commerce golf tournament at the Highland Park Golf Course. At the awards ceremony at the Mason City Country Club, Jodi reportedly told two golfers that she planned to change her phone number the next day because she had been getting “nasty” and “naughty” calls. They said Jodi didn’t seem overly concerned about the calls, saying it came with the territory of being on TV."

Somehow making dirty calls to JH, is not something i would associate with JV, imo.
So Jodi was planning to change her number on the very day that she was murdered. :confused:
48 Hours: TV Anchor Jodi Huisentruit Got “Naughty” Calls Before Disappearance
December 15, 2018 rbbm.
"Outside of her apartment building, as she neared her car, she was apparently attacked from behind and dragged away from her car. Prior to her disappearance, Jodi had expressed concern that she was being stalked."

"Lower reported in 2017 that the day before Jodi’s disappearance, Jodi participated in a Chamber of Commerce golf tournament at the Highland Park Golf Course. At the awards ceremony at the Mason City Country Club, Jodi reportedly told two golfers that she planned to change her phone number the next day because she had been getting “nasty” and “naughty” calls. They said Jodi didn’t seem overly concerned about the calls, saying it came with the territory of being on TV."
Someone online mentioned a motorcycle gang that may have been selling drugs along interstate 35. I wonder if any of her friends knew someone from that gang? That's a long interstate. Could that gang also be responsible for abductions, or murders in other states? A news person could make certain groups nervous.

In a number of cases where the female went missing or was murdered, they seem to have received threatening/harassing/ dirty phone calls first.
Why do the callers do this? (Not referencing the garden variety creep getting his jollies, but the killers)
Is it to intimidate the victim into stopping some kind of behavior that the caller does not like?
Are they giving the woman a "fair" warning about what is going to happen?
Do they hate the woman so much they want to make her last days/weeks of life frightening and unpleasant before they completely take it away?
Do the dirty phone calls somehow morph into a desire to kill, ie, which came first, the desire to call or to kill?
speculation, imo.

In a number of cases where the female went missing or was murdered, they seem to have received threatening/harassing/ dirty phone calls first.
Why do the callers do this? (Not referencing the garden variety creep getting his jollies, but the killers)
Is it to intimidate the victim into stopping some kind of behavior that the caller does not like?
Are they giving the woman a "fair" warning about what is going to happen?
Do they hate the woman so much they want to make her last days/weeks of life frightening and unpleasant before they completely take it away?
Do the dirty phone calls somehow morph into a desire to kill, ie, which came first, the desire to call or to kill?
speculation, imo.

Sometimes it happens after.
Family: Man called 6 times from victim's cell
I was watching a documentary about the case and my cat jumped on me as they were saying the killer was in Times Square, blocks away. I almost peed myself. If they make calls before maybe it is a test run or a way to build up their confidence.

Took a long time, but (hopefully) the final iteration of the timeline is ready!
mxmbucmlma441.jpg
Very nicely done. From what you have here, I think they need to find out who knocked on her door on June 26. Also, notice the rock quarries in that area. Have they considered dragging and searching those? Some are filled with water and are large and deep.

Very nicely done. From what you have here, I think they need to find out who knocked on her door on June 26. Also, notice the rock quarries in that area. Have they considered dragging and searching those? Some are filled with water and are large and deep.
Hmm, I've no idea. I didn't know about them - they haven't been mentioned in anything I've read, though they would be convenient places.

Hmm, I've no idea. I didn't know about them - they haven't been mentioned in anything I've read, though they would be convenient places.
If you go to the find jodi site, it's mentioned there. One of the posters shows them on google earth. Also notice, on that same site, what one person says they saw in that area the day of the abduction. It gets interesting.

If you go to the find jodi site, it's mentioned there. One of the posters shows them on google earth. Also notice, on that same site, what one person says they saw in that area the day of the abduction. It gets interesting.
I couldn't find it. Could you please provide a link?

I couldn't find it. Could you please provide a link?

I'll have to find it again.

Is this what you were talking about?

Rock quarries on Plymouth Rd/Quince Ave | General Discussion | Forum • Find Jodi HuisentruitFind Jodi Huisentruit

Yes, that's it. What Eagan said, as well as quarry information, is what I remembered. The vehicle being there during that time frame, and possibly damaging the muffler, seems important. Someone had to replace that muffler quickly in order to keep from getting pulled over for noise. Could that vehicle have been the dark colored truck mentioned in several different conversations? How hard would it be to drain those quarries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase