Carrie Kain Interview - Submit your questions here

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
The best thing about being an administrator is sometimes you get to know some incredible people. Carrie Kain is one of those who I met and am now proud to call my sweet friend. Carrie has agreed to an interview with Tricia and myself on Websleuths Podcast Radio. You didn't get to hear her testify at trial and she'll give you her best guess why she wasn't called. Her story is amazing and full of surprises. You don't want to miss it.

The podcast will air soon but the date is still being worked out. Jobs and holiday schedules are being coordinated between Carrie, Tricia and myself. Will update this post as soon as final date is set. Wanted to get this up so you guys can post questions you would like us to ask her.

Since it's been a while since you've heard from her, for quick review here is the link to Carrie's transcribed and audio statement.

I know you guys have tons of questions so
post them here.

NO DISCUSSION QUESTIONS ONLY

Last edited:
The best thing about being an administrator is sometimes you get to know some incredible people. Carrie Kain is one of those who I met and am now proud to call my sweet friend. Carrie has agreed to an interview with Tricia and myself on Websleuths Podcast Radio. You didn't get to hear her testify at trial and she'll give you her best guess why she wasn't called. Her story is amazing and full of surprises. You don't want to miss it.

The podcast will air soon but the date is still being worked out. Jobs and holiday schedules are being coordinated between Carrie, Tricia and myself. Will update this post as soon as final date is set. Wanted to get this up so you guys can post questions you would like us to ask her.

Since it's been a while since you've heard from her, for quick review here is the link to Carrie's transcribed and audio statement.

I know you guys have tons of questions so
post them here.

NO DISCUSSION QUESTIONS ONLY

(The best thing about being a Websleuths member is.. sometimes you get to know some incredible administrators..:)

My questions for CK and thank you for being here:

1. At what point in your heart did you realize Mark was connected to Teresa's murder?

2. In your opinion, why did Mark have his wife killed? Do you think there might be other or additional reasons besides the

fear of 'losing the kids' during a possible divorce ?

Can't wait for the interview! Thank you guys!

-Nin

After reading your transcript, I got chills re the visit you had with Mark in the house when you flew down to comfort him re Teresa. Did you feel threatened and unsafe when you were in the house? Also, did u suspect Mrs P and Mark were having an affair? Hugs!

My questions:

At any point and time did you think that AW knew that CWW murdered TS?
(the reason I ask - it was revealed in court that CWW texted AW minutes after the murder - via burner phones)

Do you think CWW and MS were involved in the Bolin disappearance?

Thank you for your input here and contacting LE!! ♡♡♡

During your interview with detectives you mentioned you hadn't seen CWW in 10 years however you kept in contact with MS. He confided in you in a lot of things (that may or may not be true) but as well as you knew him, did you ever meet or get to know Teresa?

Also, you also made mention of the Bolin disappearance but is there anything MS may have said about it that wasn't part of the interview?

As was heard about CWW having TBI due to a car accident, there was speculation about MS possibly having traumatic brain injury, or possible memory issues. Teresa may have had him tested for [metal exposure]. Are you aware of what MS injury could have been caused by or how two best friends might end up with identical brain impairments?

I can't believe I missed this thread.

Mark threw away computers at Teresa's work on the day of the funeral, how did he account for this time? (Sorry if it's in your police statement, it's been a while).

Did you notice anyone else pick up on Wayne's strange reaction to being asked to get the video to work at Teresa's funeral?

I've been wondering about the note that was on the washer, that Mark said Teresa wrote, saying to not set the alarm. I may have missed it if it was used as evidence in the trial, and apologies if so, but I'm interested to know if it was ever established that Mark wrote the note? I also don't know if police ever came into possession of it.

I've been wondering about the note that was on the washer, that Mark said Teresa wrote, saying to not set the alarm. I may have missed it if it was used as evidence in the trial, and apologies if so, but I'm interested to know if it was ever established that Mark wrote the note? I also don't know if police ever came into possession of it.
The crime scene pics from the laundry room are here:

‪Laundry Utility room‬‏ - Google Drive

The note didn't exist. Mark told his Mum on the phone not to set the alarm and she blamed herself, he proper gaslighted her -

Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 1.55.58 AM.png

Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 1.57.42 AM.png

Bonnie Sievers 1 1258pm 2015.07.01.pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member