GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartwarming.

FIRST LOOK: #PATRICKFRAZEE new mugshot as a state inmate from the DOC. The website says he is still in Denver at the Diagnostic Center and has not been transported to prison. @KKTV11News

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Wow! If he keeps packing on the pounds like that he'll be big as a house when he gets out. Oh, I forgot, he's NEVER getting out!! Heck, at this rate, he won't be able to get through his cell door in five years :p

Heartwarming.

FIRST LOOK: #PATRICKFRAZEE new mugshot as a state inmate from the DOC. The website says he is still in Denver at the Diagnostic Center and has not been transported to prison. @KKTV11News

Ashley Franco on Twitter
He looks different , can't put a finger on it. Maybe he was slumping and trying to look pitiful in the the videos we saw from court. He looks much more intimidating and bigger in this mug shot.

Last edited:
BBM:

Sure seems like PF's been packing on the weight since his incarceration.
He looks to be at least 20 pounds heavier than he was this time last year.
No doubt his new sedentary lifestyle is a huge contributor.

At the rate he's going, by this time next year, PF will have outgrown that 4XL shirt.

He also looks like he's aged at least 10 years since his arrest.

His expression remains as blank as ever, though...
Some things will never change.

He'll always be a moron.

JMO.
Did he also get taller? It says he's 6'2" tall but he looks about 6' 3 1/2" tall in the mugshot. Does Bubba already have him in heels? :oops: MOO

For reference:

ELnGZ-4U4AA8AZs.jpg

Ashley Franco on Twitter

Last edited:
Did he also get taller? It says he's 6'2" tall but he looks about 6'3 1/2" tall in the mugshot. Does Bubba already have him in heels? :oops: MOO

For reference:

ELnGZ-4U4AA8AZs.jpg

Ashley Franco on Twitter
I think somebody's been hitting the honey buns. No doubt he's got his groupies making generous contributions to his commissary.

Ladies, Gentleman, whoever might be sending him Honeybun cash, clearly you are free to do whatever you want, but please at least consider investing that money instead (for yourself or family), or helping countless other people or orgs who truly need it and aren’t committing heinous crimes. Just my opinion, and who am I, but why in the world would you give your hard-earned money to a convicted murderer you do not know. Perhaps his mom, family or friends who are left can help him financially. And, there are plenty of people in prison who have no one sending them money. They will still be provided food and the most basic necessities. And they will find a way to get a Honeybun every now and then anyway.

Last edited:
Ladies, Gentleman, whoever might be sending him Honeybun cash, clearly you are free to do whatever you want, but please at least consider investing that money instead (for yourself or family), or helping countless other people or orgs who truly need it and aren’t committing heinous crimes. Just my opinion, and who am I, but why in the world would you give your hard-earned money to a convicted murderer you do not know. Perhaps his mom, family or friends who are left can help him financially. And, there are plenty of people in prison who have no one sending them money. They will still be provided food and the most basic necessities. And they will find a way to get a Honeybun every now and then anyway.

Eventually, we may see the discovery for PF including his jail house letters. There's obviously a very sick outside population that find murderers appealing. Scott Peterson and the Menendez brothers come to mind that still have constant contributions even after all these years. MOO

Eventually, we may see the discovery for PF including his jail house letters. There's obviously a very sick outside population that find murderers appealing. Scott Peterson and the Menendez brothers come to mind that still have constant contributions after all these years. MOO

Definitely. There are women (and men, but women with far more prevalence) who are so attracted to convicts. There is a term for it: hybristophilia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken