Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #118

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a new podcast "Scene of the Crime" that will be released started 1/2/20 about the Delphi case. A link to the teaser is below. It sounds like they have compiled some great interviews. Some are people that we are familiar with and have heard from before but some are new.

Megaphone: A Modern Podcasting Platform by Panoply
Thank you for posting this!

I bet the info we get from this podcast will raise more questions yet again.
(I also believe that these threads will start moving fast and furious that day as we all one again dissect every word we hear....!;))

It has been two years and 10 months today. Thinking of Abby and Libby and especially their families as we approach this holiday season. So much loss and still no justice yet. I never, ever thought we would still be here in December 2019 without an arrest.:(

Let's hope that we will move into 2020 with some questions answered, that every day brings LE closer to putting handcuffs and an orange jumpsuit on him.

Thanks to all for keeping these threads going and for keeping Abby and Libby on page 1.

[QUO:)TE="susiQ, post: 15637459, member: 235413"]I get the same feeling, that the killer knew of them, but they did not necessarily recognize him as someone they were familiar with.

This is spot on with what I've been thinking all along. Could be totally wrong though, :)

Anyway, it also is what leads me to suspect more than one person involved, also speculation on my part. What if BG corrals girls down the hill to suspect #2, then BG turns around and walks out? Seeing how it appears to be BG sketch2 is the 'man responsible for' (being the primary cause of something and so able to be blamed or credited for it) rather than....we believe this sketch to be the killer.

Yea, no LE evidence has been released relative to such a theory, but from what I can tell, no LE evidence has been released proving they crossed the creek, or for the most part, proving anything at all.

I just think there may have been something more the girls went to the bridge for that day.[/QUOTE]

They may have a meetong eith someone else in mind, but the crime started at the end of the video, and they know the time of death. Had there been a gap in timing I think they would be seeking to fill it.

I agree it does sound like a man to me also.
Voice? My first HS girlfriend had a deep gravely voice like that. Caused by cigarettes. Already by age 18.
I was shopping the other day, I heard this deep voice, turned and realized it was my GF from 30 years ago. She as cute, I just couldnt get past “that” voice. I know, Im terrible.

Paul Hole's states that there is probably more audio than the "guys, down the hill" He says, "they are likely to have more recordings." "My guess is after this point (the "Guys down the hill" statement), you are hearing the girls speaking and the police do not want to put that out there" Which makes sense. I don't want to hear the girls pleading or crying.

Jensen " My biggest question is why hold that bit of information back? "Guys" has cadence and is an identifier. Why didn't they just release that in the beginning?"

Because "Guys" and "down the hill" are separated by [the girls pleading or crying] or something else that has been removed. IMO

This possibility could support a scenario of an arranged meeting for some purpose (make a promise, provide information, make an apology, deliver something etc.) One of the girls is wary and invites the other for support.

I feel doubtful the girls would arrange a meeting where support was needed in such an isolated location as the MHB. In town would be more likely for a meeting, IMO

I wonder about that “couple”...never heard if they ever came forward, so you could be right or it could have been BG arguing with his accomplice? I have no idea if anyone else is involved, but since we don’t have much info, it is just speculation on my part. MOO
My take on the "couple" is that when asked if they saw 2 girls ON bridge the answer was no But I saw a (couple of girls) under the bridge so not a tradional couple in the sense of the word if that makes sense? and what if the person that was asked was BG so scary. Hope they find the maggot soon.

MOO of course

In the short soundbites supplied in the "Scene of the Crime" trailer (teaser), we hear AW saying, "My biggest fear was that I was gonna recognize that voice and it was gonna be someone we knew." At this point, it would appear the families did not recognize the voice of BG which then leaves us with someone outside the families' circle of acquaintances. Also, KG in conversation with DC comments on the speed at which BG is moving on the bridge and says, "he's moving well enough he has to know the bridge," and DC replies, "He's done that before." DC also comments later in the audio, "This is a classic example, a clear example that evil lives amongst us. There is a likelihood he has either done this before or will do it again." I do wonder if he's some kind of local "hit man", just doing a job for $$. He was just so very fast in initiating and finishing the terrible deed.

If, like RI states they have "a lot of crime scene evidence", what harm would there be in releasing some of that evidence which could possibly trigger someone's memory? You could still weed out those that would falsely confess to be the killer and are not, by withholding certain information, right?

So we have someone whose voice the families do not recognize (apparently), yet obviously very familiar with the area to know exactly where to take the girls and get out of there in record time, and quite comfortable on those rotted railroad ties. Hmmmm.........I think I need to give my brain a rest. It's starting to fry :confused: Sorry for the rambling post too :)

I agree it does sound like a man to me also.

MOO. Man, to me deep voiced women still sound like women.
I feel doubtful the girls would arrange a meeting where support was needed in such an isolated location as the MHB. In town would be more likely for a meeting, IMO

Very good point.
Consisidering their age, and the setting - MOO a kid's idea of cool and confidential, I have always thought they might be meeting someone about getting or confronting gossip.

In the short soundbites supplied in the "Scene of the Crime" trailer (teaser), we hear AW saying, "My biggest fear was that I was gonna recognize that voice and it was gonna be someone we knew." At this point, it would appear the families did not recognize the voice of BG which then leaves us with someone outside the families' circle of acquaintances. Also, KG in conversation with DC comments on the speed at which BG is moving on the bridge and says, "he's moving well enough he has to know the bridge," and DC replies, "He's done that before." DC also comments later in the audio, "This is a classic example, a clear example that evil lives amongst us. There is a likelihood he has either done this before or will do it again." I do wonder if he's some kind of local "hit man", just doing a job for $$. He was just so very fast in initiating and finishing the terrible deed.

If, like RI states they have "a lot of crime scene evidence", what harm would there be in releasing some of that evidence which could possibly trigger someone's memory? You could still weed out those that would falsely confess to be the killer and are not, by withholding certain information, right?

So we have someone whose voice the families do not recognize (apparently), yet obviously very familiar with the area to know exactly where to take the girls and get out of there in record time, and quite comfortable on those rotted railroad ties. Hmmmm.........I think I need to give my brain a rest. It's starting to fry :confused: Sorry for the rambling post too :)

MOO I think a hit man would leave a normal CS.

A CS that has odd items and was strange seems mental health. Obviously even if afflicted BG was very efficient.
The way Ives says that about the CS having odd items , it makes me think something childish or startlingly out of place was left there like a garden gnome.
MOO If BG left religious items like a cross or bible, it would be terrible but not especially odd or strange.

MOO I think a hit man would leave a normal CS.

A CS that has odd items and was strange seems mental health. Obviously even if afflicted BG was very efficient.
The way Ives says that about the CS having odd items , it makes me think something childish or startlingly out of place was left there like a garden gnome.
MOO If BG left religious items like a cross or bible, it would be terrible but not especially odd or strange.
Maybe, but I suspect the murder of Barry and Honey Sherman was a "hit" job and it appears the bodies were staged to send a message of some sort.

Do you really think BG had a garden gnome tucked in his jacket too? Just kidding :) Now, me personally, I would think if they found a bible or a cross at the scene, that would definitely be odd, but that's just me.

My take on the "couple" is that when asked if they saw 2 girls ON bridge the answer was no But I saw a (couple of girls) under the bridge so not a tradional couple in the sense of the word if that makes sense? and what if the person that was asked was BG so scary. Hope they find the maggot soon.

MOO of course
There are so many possibilities & you just brought up yet another one.
In the April PC, Doug Carter says they have likely interviewed him (or someone close to him), so it is possible BG himself was interviewed & he gave answers opposite the truth.
I wish I could say I’m still full of hope that LE will solve this, but I’m less confident now since that PC has not turned up enough info for an arrest... MOO

It would be long overdue in my opinion, but my hope is on the 3rd anniversary LE will release some real and effective information. The longer they wait, memories fade. I also fear if they don’t release something meaningful soon, the case will go cold in the public’s eyes and people will stop paying attention. And if people stop paying attention the chances LE gets that “one last piece of the puzzle” or that one tip that solves it all, falls to near zero.

It would be long overdue in my opinion, but my hope is on the 3rd anniversary LE will release some real and effective information. The longer they wait, memories fade. I also fear if they don’t release something meaningful soon, the case will go cold in the public’s eyes and people will stop paying attention. And if people stop paying attention the chances LE gets that “one last piece of the puzzle” or that one tip that solves it all, falls to near zero.

I hope we get some new information and a change of tactic on the third anniversary too but I’m not getting my hopes up. I really hope it isn’t the usual request for that “one tip” LE needs and deep regret he hasn’t been arrested yet and “someone knows who he is/recognises that voice”.

Maybe, but I suspect the murder of Barry and Honey Sherman was a "hit" job and it appears the bodies were staged to send a message of some sort.

Do you really think BG had a garden gnome tucked in his jacket too? Just kidding :) Now, me personally, I would think if they found a bible or a cross at the scene, that would definitely be odd, but that's just me.

MOO killers can often think they are agents of God, for them that means they have the right to pass judgment of death. So that theme can carry over to objects of evidence.

MOO killers can often think they are agents of God, for them that means they have the right to pass judgment of death. So that theme can carry over into the evidence, so terrible yes, but MOO not really too odd.

Why 'The Shack' 2017 film was mentioned in reference to unsolved Delphi murders

“The Shack” was a religious-themed fiction novel that was adapted to film. Doug Carter mentioned the film in the April presser when he was talking directly to the killer.

“I recently watched a movie called 'The Shack.' There’s also a book that talks so well about evil, about death and about eternity," Carter said. "To the murderer, I believe you have just a little bit of a conscience left. And I can assure you that how you left (Abby and Libby) in that woods is not what they’re experiencing today."

The film is about a father, Mack, who grieves after his 6-year-old daughter, Missy, disappears during a camping trip. He receives an invitation to return to the site of his daughter’s disappearance, where he meets God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

LE tells the family that Missy is the victim of a serial killer after blood and clothing items are found in an abandoned cabin.

The author described the shack as a metaphor for “the house you build out of your own pain”. During Mack’s conversations with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, he confronts questions about free will and forgiveness.

Why 'The Shack' 2017 film was mentioned in reference to unsolved Delphi murders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member