TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

Prisma was reported by eyewitnesses to have been crying when she went up the elevator and while on the roof of the Olympus. Why? Because she couldn't get ahold of the bf? After leaving the bar, she wasn't going to pay him a visit initially, but she turned around on the interstate, at about the time a call with him was recorded in the phone log. Earlier in the day she left her job to have lunch with him. To me her actions that day point to someone motivated by a relationship. What happened to her could be related, but there could also be a random event, which would make it more difficult to solve. I don't believe any of it was planned.

Prisma was reported by eyewitnesses to have been crying when she went up the elevator and while on the roof of the Olympus. Why? Because she couldn't get ahold of the bf? After leaving the bar, she wasn't going to pay him a visit initially, but she turned around on the interstate, at about the time a call with him was recorded in the phone log. Earlier in the day she left her job to have lunch with him. To me her actions that day point to someone motivated by a relationship. What happened to her could be related, but there could also be a random event, which would make it more difficult to solve. I don't believe any of it was planned.
I agree with this entire post- everything she was doing that day felt motivated by her feelings and her tumultuous relationship with on/off bf...
to me, they were fighting about something big and she was really upset, leaving her very vulnerable on top of being inebriated... if I had to guess her disappearance is more likely related to this relationship, more probable that he made her disappear at some point, but it’s also possible something else lined up in an unfortunate way for Prisma. Hoping for answers and justice soon!

Do we know if the bf was aware of her presence in his building at the time? Did she text/message him about it in addition to calling him repeatedly? Reportedly he had not returned home until 4am the next day. Did the police thoroughly check his alibi? Did they obtain his phone records? As far as I'm aware they never searched his appartment. What about his car?

The way she parked, Prisma did not intend to stay long in that building. If she was suicidal, the people she last spoke with on the phone would have likely detected it.

Last edited:
I agree with this entire post- everything she was doing that day felt motivated by her feelings and her tumultuous relationship with on/off bf...
to me, they were fighting about something big and she was really upset, leaving her very vulnerable on top of being inebriated... if I had to guess her disappearance is more likely related to this relationship, more probable that he made her disappear at some point, but it’s also possible something else lined up in an unfortunate way for Prisma. Hoping for answers and justice soon!

BBM above.
I also agree, with others, the BBM above.
In romantic relationships, if early on there are major problems/upsets, perhaps it pays to leave this relationship. However, often, we follow our hearts, not our heads.:(
Down the track, these tumultuous relationships,can go downhill.

Here, perhaps Prisma was trying to keep this relationship going (from posts regarding lunch, being at the elevator), but this on/off boyfriend was no longer interested.
Prisma, being intoxicated, emotional may have encountered unexpected danger.
MOO.

Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, who lives in Mesquite, Texas, has not been seen since April 17, 2019. She was reported missing after she did not pick up her six-year-old son from the babysitter’s house in Old East Dallas that evening.

Lieutenant Stephen Biggs with the Mesquite Police Department said they've interviewed hundreds of people in the case, but are still at a loss as to what happened to Prisma.

Prisma left her job at a car dealership for lunch on April 17 and never returned. She was spotted having lunch with an ex-boyfriend at the E Bar Tex Mex restaurant located on North Haskell Avenue. The man left, but police said Prisma stayed at the restaurant and continued drinking until police said she was asked to leave. Security video later showed her running into the garage of the Olympus at Ross apartments along Ross Avenue where her ex-boyfriend lives, but police learned he was not there at the time.

Police said there is nothing that indicates foul play at this time, but they are concerned that no one has heard from Prisma in months. Prisma is described as 5’2” and weighs around 135 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

Six years of Dateline's Missing in America: 134 still missing

prisma_reyes_eab57af5d9e2dc8c668312dc6866d9ae.fit-760w.png

@winter63 - Can you answer the following questions (1-4) about Prisma? Question #5 is from thread #2.

1) Has Prisma ever disappeared for longer than 48 hours before? or Leaving her son for 48 hours or more, without reason or notice?
2) Has Prisma ever demonstrated she was suicidal? (known suicide attempts or overt threats)
3) Has Prisma shown any signs of mental illness? Manic decisions? Risky behaviors? Self destructive? Depression?
4) Do you know if Prisma at the time of her disappearance was taking any anti-anxiety medication? Xanix?
5) I believe you stated, in regards to the vehicle in the parking garage, with the trunk open, next to Prisma, two people were known with similar vehicles. Who are they?
answer to your questions are no, as for the two people we are not sure who they were

Just wanted to let everyone know Investigation Discovery will be at Prisma's dads house tomorrow, they were going to do it last week but plans changed. They interviewed detective today, and her family will be tomorrow! Will let everyone know when its supposed to air on the ID channel!

I work near the area, and during lunch run a couple of errands in the area Prisma was having lunch/drinks at.

I passed by that restaurant last month and decided to go in and check it out. Very small, and it's mediocre for how expensive it was. The area has changed a lot for the better. So much nicer than it used to be!!

I could be wrong, but I don't feel like someone (stranger) randomly did something to her. I feel like it was someone she knew or her ex she was having lunch with that day she went missing. But who knows, these days people are CRAZY and some stranger could have been trying to "help her" and instead harmed her. So sad, I keep thinking about her and check in every now and then hoping she's found, at least for her family to have some kind of closure.

I work near the area, and during lunch run a couple of errands in the area Prisma was having lunch/drinks at.

I passed by that restaurant last month and decided to go in and check it out. Very small, and it's mediocre for how expensive it was. The area has changed a lot for the better. So much nicer than it used to be!!

I could be wrong, but I don't feel like someone (stranger) randomly did something to her. I feel like it was someone she knew or her ex she was having lunch with that day she went missing. But who knows, these days people are CRAZY and some stranger could have been trying to "help her" and instead harmed her. So sad, I keep thinking about her and check in every now and then hoping she's found, at least for her family to have some kind of closure.
I know what you mean. It’s almost impossible for me to believe her disappearance is completely not connected to all the things going on with her that day. I say almost impossible because I guess you could say her state of mind and intoxication made her vulnerable. But while that makes sense logically, my brain isn’t letting me truly believe that. After the day she had for a kidnapper or murderer to happen upon her by chance... I just can’t.
I feel like her disappearance has to be connected to someone she saw that day, called or at least knows. And I agree it’s so sad. I keep checking in as well.

Interviews went great, they say it will take a month or so to put it all together. It will be on their Facebook page though not on the tv channel. Reporter with Investigation Discovery said it would get out on the web faster than television, and more people would see it!

This case is so sad with so much Cc video I can believe so little leads I used to live in DFW area it is becoming a more dangerous city that's for sure. I hope some new tips come in soon keeping a close eye on this may even do a little video on my youtube channel to get exposure

This case is so sad with so much Cc video I can believe so little leads I used to live in DFW area it is becoming a more dangerous city that's for sure. I hope some new tips come in soon keeping a close eye on this may even do a little video on my youtube channel to get exposure

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back