Found Deceased UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *Arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stumbled across this thread whilst looking for any update on Leah Croucher. Wow, i am shocked to the core that a grown women could be snatched off a main road in broad daylight on an August afternoon, and then be found murdered, only for the likely culprit to be a boychild of 16 years. How could this possibly happen.

My apologies to be coming into this way after it has settled down. I have read the 2 threads with mostly disbelief and sadness.

Im not asking anyone for the name, but am curious if anyone managed to (privately) find anything interesting, after the lawpages mistakenly published his name? I also wondered whether locally the boys name was commonly known? Again im not asking for any specific info, just yes or no.

I stumbled across this thread whilst looking for any update on Leah Croucher. Wow, i am shocked to the core that a grown women could be snatched off a main road in broad daylight on an August afternoon, and then be found murdered, only for the likely culprit to be a boychild of 16 years. How could this possibly happen.

My apologies to be coming into this way after it has settled down. I have read the 2 threads with mostly disbelief and sadness.

Im not asking anyone for the name, but am curious if anyone managed to (privately) find anything interesting, after the lawpages mistakenly published his name? I also wondered whether locally the boys name was commonly known? Again im not asking for any specific info, just yes or no.

I know, it's a bit of a shocker that a grown woman got taken like that, we've yet to hear whether she was lured into the pub and something happened in there.

The family of the 16 year old boy are well known locally, there are a lot of them. There was a huge amount of confusion over which brother/cousin got arrested, so the Law Pages did us a favour really!

14:38 Prep
The prosecution and defence are now discussing preparations for the trial and witness requirements.

Prosecutor Katherine Pierpoint said they will prepare a case opening for the trial along with a timetable document and a jury bundle index.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
desalwy206