TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had she taken her vehicle, I’d be far less concerned. Her purse being left at home is something we’ve seen recently. Those cases haven’t ended well.

There are some key differences though. The first is that there is a baby who is also missing. The second is that if this is foul play, it would have had to occur during broad daylight.

So I’m not sure what I think right now.

That's what I noticed in the original, unedited interview, as well.

He looked away or down almost the entire time. But his crying and red face seemed genuine, too, which confused me.

Until I heard that he was home, la-dee-dah style, for an hour or more, even though their apt door was wide open when he got home.

What was he doing during that time before he went to pick up their son?

I'm praying for cameras right now.

Crocodile tears (IMO).

Did y'all notice he said that she calls him before he leaves for work after dropoff at school (that's the way it sounded)....which means he was still there as she was on her way home. She would have just seen him unless he sleeps till she's left???? It's not a far drive.

Had she taken her vehicle, I’d be far less concerned. Her purse being left at home is something we’ve seen recently. Those cases haven’t ended well.

There are some key differences though. The first is that there is a baby who is also missing. The second is that if this is foul play, it would have had to occur during broad daylight.

So I’m not sure what I think right now.

Maybe the baby will miraculously "turn up" somewhere safe. I don't think that will happen, though, with her mother.

That's what I noticed in the original, unedited interview, as well.

He looked away or down almost the entire time. But his crying and red face seemed genuine, too, which confused me.

Until I heard that he was home, la-dee-dah style, for an hour or more, even though their apt door was wide open when he got home.

What was he doing during that time before he went to pick up their son?

I'm praying for cameras right now.

Whozzy, so glad you're here!
I noted the same things in that original video before it got edited to shreds.
Eyes downcast, rocking himself back and forth (self-soothing gesture), red face, etc.

You know what emotion I saw in that video?

Remorse.

He appeared to me more like a man who was grieving vs. a man who was feeling anxious/confused about what's happened to his SO and his baby.

Having said that, how things appear to be are not always how they are.
Feelings aren't Facts.

Having said that, hopefully, the station provided all of the video they have of their conversation with him to LE.

I'm certain they'll view it with a great deal of interest.

JMO.

Last edited:
Did y'all notice he said that she calls him before he leaves for work after dropoff at school (that's the way it sounded)....which means he was still there as she was on her way home. She would have just seen him unless he sleeps till she's left????

Yeah. I'm wondering if he even made it to work at all on Thursday. That was probably his "wake up" call -- and most likely, not well received.

Eyes downcast, rocking himself back and forth (self-soothing gesture), red face, etc.

Remorse.

He appeared to me more like a man who was grieving vs. a man who was feeling anxious/confused about what's happened to his SO and his baby.

Facts over feelings.

JMO.

The interview took place outside the TMobil Store where he had gone to obtain cell phone records that could be of help in her disappearance.

Problem is, burner phones don't have cell records. (If one was used as an additional phone in this case.)

Last edited:
Are we sure it was a burner phone? It makes no sense but to look good to some I guess for him to be trying to get records. There's absolutely no reason for him to be doing this...and if in her name he can't get them anyway, but APD can. He certainly cannot get pings!

Are we sure it was a burner phone? It makes no sense but to look good to some I guess for him to be trying to get records. There's absolutely no reason for him to be doing this...and if in her name he can't get them anyway, but APD can. He certainly cannot get pings!

I'm not ruling out that a burner phone also may have been used here with this particular case.

But, you are right. It does look oh so helpful.

I’m curious... what job does one have from 8-2?

Does Heidi have any history of spontaneously leaving? Any indication of postpartum depression?

I really hope her SO is not involved in this, but it doesn’t look good. MOO

Remorse.

Feelings aren't Facts.

Having said that, hopefully, the station provided all of the video they have of their conversation with him to LE.

I'm certain they'll view it with a great deal of interest.

JMO.
Happy to see you, too! Thanks.

And YES to the rocking!!! That was so Wattsish that it was creepy to watch. I hate that the station edited it as they did.

Absolutely agree about grieving! One would almost think he knows they're already long gone...

One thing I didn't see at all was fear for their safety. No concern for their welfare.

I was distracted while watching the original and missed picking up on remorse. Interesting that this struck you!

I'm wondering if he went to that TMobil store for an entirely different reason.

In another case many of us recently followed (the Kelsey Berreth murder), we learned during the trial that PF (her bf/murderer) went to the Verizon store to try to get the security/pin code to her phone:
Woodland Park Verizon store employee describes interaction with Frazee on Dec. 11

NOT saying that's what/why SC was at the TMobil store in this situation, just pointing out that there may be any number of different reasons for him to have gone there today.

JMO.

I'm wondering if he went to that TMobil store for an entirely different reason.

In another case many of us recently followed (the Kelsey Berreth murder), we learned during the trial that PF (her bf/murderer) went to the Verizon store to try to get the security/pin code to her phone:
Woodland Park Verizon store employee describes interaction with Frazee on Dec. 11

NOT saying that's what/why SC was at the TMobil store in this situation, just pointing out that there may be any number of different reasons for him to have gone there today.

JMO.

Good point!

I'm not ruling out that a burner phone also may have been used here with this particular case.

Ah ok....it sounded like you knew a burner phone was used and I had not seen or heard that. I understand now what you are saying. I have a feeling it wasn't a burner...just gut. There are so many places around here to tuck away bodies....I just don't feel good about this. It's quoted that the school called a relative at 6 pm....he says he got home at 2 and in one article it says he picked the son up from school. The timeline is shifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member