TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's a very real possibility. Then, her "stuff" and the baby's "stuff" was all taken back to the apartment and left there, along with her vehicle.

That all takes too much time and what would be the point of going back? If her son was with her it might seem more likely she was leaving for her safety. It's all over the news here...I think she'd call by now to report she's ok!

I think that's a very real possibility. Then, her "stuff" and the baby's "stuff" was all taken back to the apartment and left there, along with her vehicle.

That all takes too much time and what would be the point of going back? If her son was with her it might seem more likely she was leaving for her safety. It's all over the news here...I think she'd call by now to report she's ok! JMO

That all takes too much time and what would be the point of going back? If her son was with her it might seem more likely she was leaving for her safety. It's all over the news here...I think she'd call by now to report she's ok!

BBM:

I agree entirely.

The fact that HB dropped her son off at school and then disappeared makes it much, much less likely that she is voluntarily missing.

Had she and both of her children vanished on their way to dropping him off at school, then a voluntarily disappearance would be a more plausible scenario.

As things stand right now, I'm just not seeing it.

JMO.

Last edited:
That all takes too much time and what would be the point of going back? If her son was with her it might seem more likely she was leaving for her safety. It's all over the news here...I think she'd call by now to report she's ok! JMO

I mean that she was "lured" under false pretenses to go with someone -- not that she intended to run away or disappear herself.

BBM:

I agree entirely.

The fact that HB dropped her son off at school and then disappeared makes it much, much less likely that she is voluntarily missing.

JMO.

No. No. No. I don't mean she disappeared on purpose! I think that someone she trusted lured her away temporarily. For the purpose of doing her harm.

No. No. No. I don't mean she disappeared on purpose! I think that someone she trusted lured her away temporarily.

Oh, no worries, I totally understood what you were saying.

I was just voicing agreement with the thought the op expressed that HB isn't voluntarily missing.

I really don't think anyone here believes that to be the case.

We can't rule it out, though...not yet, anyway.

Actually, her being voluntarily missing would be the best case scenario, so it's sad that I can't bring myself to endorse that as being at all likely.

Unfortunately, my main man William of Occam has to keep his lips zipped right now, on account of nobody has been named a POI or suspect yet by LE.

JMO.

Last edited:
I’m curious... what job does one have from 8-2?

Does Heidi have any history of spontaneously leaving? Any indication of postpartum depression?

I really hope her SO is not involved in this, but it doesn’t look good. MOO

I'm also wondering about PPD. Something about it is giving me that vibe--though no evidence that I can see.

Here's her FB

https://www.facebook.com/heidibelle71

ALSO ON missing persons cases FB page there's lots of interesting comments
Is there another Facebook for her? Sorry if I missed it and I will look for one, but I find it unusual that there are no pregnancy photos, sonogram, hospital pics, newborn pics, or baby shower pics here. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46