GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost a good friendship over a convict, she was a licensed counselor and worked in one of the Texas units.
This was several years ago she was 60 at the time and the very last person in the world I would of picked to be so stupid. She lost her license to practice , a huge inheritance and her very good reputation . He took her for a cleaning mentally and monetarily , and she went off her rocker with guilt of what she had done. She married him by
proxy so he could get out etc. etc. I talked to her until I had no more words, his manipulation of her feelings was beyond belief . To top it off he was 30 years younger than her.
I told she was always welcome in my home but the convict was not. She moved away from the area because of all the scandal, her life was ruined .

I feel badly for your friend. These people have learned manipulation from the time they were children. They find the right "buttons", and work away at a vulnerable person, like water trying to find a chink in a dam.

There really shouldn't be any shame from admitting that "you" were manipulated by someone like that. They prey on the nicest people.

Not unlike PF, killing KB. He preyed on her trust.

He's just weird and very deadly to be around. He ranks up there in my book to have concocted KB's death the way he did as stupid. & how stupid can you be...He would be caught because he was stupid no matter what. Just again, Stupid.

I'll forever list him on my most stupid killer list.

It’s mind boggling to think of any reason that SF or EF would have a desire to raise baby K. At least not for love.

Both evidently hated KB. There’s a money fight going on between EF and PF.

The only reason EF would want custody revolves around money, making me think the baby has some claim to that estate. There doesn’t seem to be any love lost between her and PF. She made KB sit on the porch when she was at the franch, did she also send the baby to the porch with her mom?

SF is a total nut job like her son and in no position to raise a toddler. A potential inheritance we don’t know about could be involved with that, too. And yes, I believe she knew the murder was going to happen before it happened and that she saw the fire and knew exactly what it was. But I don’t believe she will ever be charged with anything. Her health appears to be pretty bad and she looks 15 years older than she actually is. No way could she take care of that baby 24/7 long term. In my opinion she’s just like PF, who considers the baby property. She wants what she feels is hers with no regard to the safety of the baby.

MOO

Definitely. There are women (and men, but women with far more prevalence) who are so attracted to convicts. There is a term for it: hybristophilia.

Escape at Dannemora is an excellent tv mini-series about Joyce Mitchell, who worked at Clinton Correctional Facility in New York and became romantically involved with TWO convicts and helps them escape.

It’s mind boggling to think of any reason that SF or EF would have a desire to raise baby K. At least not for love.

Both evidently hated KB. There’s a money fight going on between EF and PF.

The only reason EF would want custody revolves around money, making me think the baby has some claim to that estate. There doesn’t seem to be any love lost between her and PF. She made KB sit on the porch when she was at the franch, did she also send the baby to the porch with her mom?

SF is a total nut job like her son and in no position to raise a toddler. A potential inheritance we don’t know about could be involved with that, too. And yes, I believe she knew the murder was going to happen before it happened and that she saw the fire and knew exactly what it was. But I don’t believe she will ever be charged with anything. Her health appears to be pretty bad and she looks 15 years older than she actually is. No way could she take care of that baby 24/7 long term. In my opinion she’s just like PF, who considers the baby property. She wants what she feels is hers with no regard to the safety of the baby.

MOO
It makes me wonder about PF’s brother and sister. Is there any news about what they think of this situation? Are they horrified by the events, or did they know he was this way? And what do they think of their mother?

It makes me wonder about PF’s brother and sister. Is there any news about what they think of this situation? Are they horrified by the events, or did they know he was this way? And what do they think of their mother?

The brother said he didn’t know KB. And the sister made her go sit on the porch whenever she sister visited.

The sister definitely did not have any feelings of kinsmanship or even decency towards KB. I don’t think the brother had the opportunity to show how he felt. I would personally be surprised if either of them has a super close relationship with their mother

Can you imagine what kind of horrible things SB or EB would say to that child about her mother as she grows up. I will be shocked and horrified if either receives any kind of visitation. There’s something wrong with the system if one of them gets custody (I don’t expect that to happen).

Hopefully PF’s parental rights will be terminated and the entire family will never see baby K again.

MOO

The brother said he didn’t know KB. And the sister made her go sit on the porch whenever she sister visited.

The sister definitely did not have any feelings of kinsmanship or even decency towards KB. I don’t think the brother had the opportunity to show how he felt. I would personally be surprised if either of them has a super close relationship with their mother

Can you imagine what kind of horrible things SB or EB would say to that child about her mother as she grows up. I will be shocked and horrified if either receives any kind of visitation. There’s something wrong with the system if one of them gets custody (I don’t expect that to happen).

Hopefully PF’s parental rights will be terminated and the entire family will never see baby K again.

MOO
Thanks for the input, I didn’t know the sister was so rude to KB. That really makes me angry. I hope none of them gets any visitation and I’ll be horrified if they do, as well.

MOO

Because Baby K was placed with the Berreths, it looks as though they will win permanent custody and, due to his conviction, I think PF will have parental rights terminated. That said, if you had Baby K, wouldn't you be paranoid about anything going wrong? I know I would be and I'd have gotten her a passport or arranged some type of escape plan if things didn't go right. I have the doom gene, like that, and it might sound crazy. Dunno. Given that we've seen courts remove children whose parents gave them up, sending them back to birth parents after the child had bonded with the other family, I wouldn't gamble on or rely on hope for anything.

Because Baby K was placed with the Berreths, it looks as though they will win permanent custody and, due to his conviction, I think PF will have parental rights terminated. That said, if you had Baby K, wouldn't you be paranoid about anything going wrong? I know I would be and I'd have gotten her a passport or arranged some type of escape plan if things didn't go right. I have the doom gene, like that, and it might sound crazy. Dunno. Given that we've seen courts remove children whose parents gave them up, sending them back to birth parents after the child had bonded with the other family, I wouldn't gamble on or rely on hope for anything.
It is not the doom gene, it is being practical and realistic in the world we live in. If the gene is real I have it to !:)

I would be afraid the Frazees might try to have someone snatch her. IMO $ is the reason for wanting her , if not for inheritance a nice SS check will be coming every month until she is 18, not sure PF did not have that in mind with his debt load.

I would be afraid the Frazees might try to have someone snatch her. IMO $ is the reason for wanting her , if not for inheritance a nice SS check will be coming every month until she is 18, not sure PF did not have that in mind with his debt load.

I'd be scared, too. Think I'd want to relocate and try to become untraceable - like on another continent! I have so much compassion for Kelsey's parents. At their age, raising a child is hard enough, Then add the Frazees and worrying about her safety. Terrible.

My guess, is it because media might be at her property, and somebody who lived in that area was flying drones regularly in that area over the Franch, and they did not want her identified and it coming out at that time that she was on the properties. Remember, they sealed those things for quite some time.

MOO

Great point and I'll bet you're right. Never thought of that.

I'd still steam clean my coat and hat.

My opinion on Frazee and his getting hit men.
Obviously he'd like to have hit men; but
when he tried to get one, it was fortunately a fail. He's so 'off' he thinks someone is going to kill a whole 'grocery list' of people for basically nothing (or maybe from happenstance from robbing someone on the list). Pf is not rolling in the dough himself we know.
I imagine LE has checked out everyone connected to him, and his circle of friends sounds somewhat limited.
(At least I hope I'm right about this).

I don't think PF will be able to get at Baby K or the Berreths - not physically, anyway. I think he will do everything in his power to demand his parental rights - just because he's bored and hateful and will enjoy putting the Berreths through even more hell - as well as being something he can keep his family involved in. I hope he and the Berreths get a judge who refuses to play that game and immediately shuts it down by giving the Berreths full custody and a no-contact order against PF and SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff