Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizarre headline, as there's no follow up in the article on the original characterization.
CNN Greece via Google Translate:
Google Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 22:14
Quotes from article via Google Translate:

Scenario A la "Gone Girl" cites the homosexual arrested for the disappearance of his wife (pics & vid)

Investigations of Jennifer's mysterious disappearance with her ex-husband's lawyer, Fotiou Doulos, remain in vain.

Doulos, an unstable and unyielding person, says the family environment
According to the Daily Mail, sources in the family environment said the 51-year-old is a highly unstable and vulnerable person, with a tendency to overreact. "A lot of people didn't like him because he was so irritable. He would often make voices and get into a brawl, "an anonymous source told the British newspaper, adding that Fotis Doulos was quarreling with his neighbors and would not hesitate to call the police when a house party or work party was held.

Also sad is that this was 30 years ago. He is now middle-aged. Trumpeting this as an accomplishment? Who the [redacted] cares?!

Sorry to be a bit pedantic here but if you do a summer semester isn't that kinda/sorta/maybe included as part of your total time spent in college? I think so and Brown no doubt thought so because they no doubt gave Fd credit for the 2 classes which is why he only spent 3 years there.

Here is Harvard Summer program which looks to be 7 weeks and where a HS student can take 2 courses. IDK if this is what Fd did that Summer but its possible as the other HS Summer option didn't look to offer transferable credits.

Secondary School Program
College courses for credit in a seven-week session
This is your test-drive of college. At Harvard, you are fully immersed in college life—balancing time between classes, homework, and extracurricular activities. The program features:

• College courses (over 200 to choose from), which you attend alongside current college students, other high school students, and professionals from around the world.
  • Credit you can transfer to a college in the future.
  • The choice to live on campus, commute, or study online.
  • The freedom to schedule your days.
You may choose to enroll in one or two courses. Outside the classroom, you can attend workshops, take trips to nearby colleges, and unwind through activities like intramural sports and musical pursuits. You find a healthy balance of organized events and free time, allowing you the independence you will find in college.

EXPLORE THE SECONDARY SCHOOL PROGRAM

So, while in summer school Fd completed 2 courses (give each course 4 credits for a total of 8 credits which might = 1/2 of a regular 16-20 credit or 4-5 course load/semester depending on the school). Fd says he took Macro and Micro Economics during the Harvard summer session, oddly both had limited math prerequisites that he probably completed in high school and didn't require Introduction to Economics (8 credits in Summer Session).

My very basic point is Fd didn't finish college in 3 yrs.

Nope. FAKE NEWS HERE!

Fd finished classes at Brown in 3 yrs. but his TOTAL college experience exceeded 3 years by the summer at Harvard IMO. IDK if you want to call it 3.5 yrs, but it wasn't 3 years.

Yikes, I think we have a new phrase! Its called Fd Math!

Yep, basic math trumps word salad ALL DAY EVERY DAY IMO!

MOO

IMO that photo outside the Courthouse yesterday with Atty. P., "Sister Rena" and Fd has stayed with me. What I believe to be striking about it was the intensity and how from the facial expressions on all involved that they truly seemed to believe the absolute [BREDACTEDS] being spouted by Fd about the children and access rights for his family.

Watching the video from outside Court yesterday, I almost expected a curtain to open and the next statement made by an announcer to be:

THIS YEARS OSCAR FOR BEST BROTHER AND SISTER ACTING IN A FOREIGN FILM DRAMA - TRAGEDY CATEGORY IS:

Fotis Dulos and Rena (last name unknown) - Brother and 'sister' acting team originally from Athens, Greece.

Does Pattisville honestly think the public is so stupid as to believe Fd is a viable crusader for Fathers rights as he has absolutely no street credibility on the issue given his performance in Family Court IMO?

I cannot even go there on the issue of Fd chatting about 1st amendment rights as I would even seriously question if Fd could cite the amendment in its entirety.

I truly wonder if Fd or Atty. P. actually read the Judge Blawie gag order documents? It was quite narrowly tailored IMO and does allow speech, just not random word salad such as has been emanating sadly from Pattisville as a matter of routine. And I still very much believe Judge Blawie did it to prevent a mistrial for inadequate representation and to save Fd from himself and his counsel/legal advisors.

Entire performance was sheer lunacy IMO and absolutely insulting to the intelligence o
What is interesting though is that nobody in the Press has independently corroborated that Rena is actually Fd sister. I have seen Rena with 3 different last names and the only time the last name used was Dulos was in the US press when she wrote the first letter on behalf of Fd. What precisely is the relationship between Fd and Rena? Do they share both parents or just 1? Or, are they not related and one of them was adopted? Is Rena actually Fd birth mother? We sadly don't know any of this. All we really know is that Rena is 13 years older than Fd. We know Fd father was significantly older than Fd mother (their birth dates and death dates were posted previously in this thread).

It is bothersome that the Press hasn't sorted this entire situation out so until someone confirms that Rena is in fact Fd sister I plan to describe her as a Fd 'relative'.

What is particularly irksome is that Dave Altimari of HC actually allegedly did a phone interview with Rena and yet it seems he didn't verify who he was interviewing. My guess is that Atty. P. gave Dave Altimari that Rena phone number and said give her a call and do an interview as she is the 'sister' and that was that. IMO yet another example of totally slipshod reporting from the Hartford Courant.

MOO//

I am reposting the Stamford Advocate article from Dec 4th. IMO there is little reason for Rena to claim to be his sister if she is not! Quite the opposite.

Rena Dulos Kyrimi, Fotis Dulos' sister, attended the proceedings Tuesday to support her younger brother.

"I've been here a month and I will be here another month," Dulos Krymi said. "The rest of the family is coming in 15 days so we can be together for Christmas."
Fotis Dulos testifies father-in-law was ‘incredibly supportive’ of his business

I am reposting the Stamford Advocate article from Dec 4th. IMO there is little reason for Rena to claim to be FD sister if she is not! Quite the opposite.

From the article: "Rena Dulos Kyrimi, Fotis Dulos' sister, attended the proceedings Tuesday to support her younger brother.

"I've been here a month and I will be here another month," Dulos Krymi said. "The rest of the family is coming in 15 days so we can be together for Christmas."

Does LA suddenly have a Subaru? Suburban? KIA?!

I am reposting the Stamford Advocate article from Dec 4th. IMO there is little reason for Rena to claim to be FD sister if she is not! Quite the opposite.

From the article: "Rena Dulos Kyrimi, Fotis Dulos' sister, attended the proceedings Tuesday to support her younger brother.

That is ReNas LinkedIn pic and also her pic on FB. Many people commented complimenting her. So both photos are her but the first one is just from a long long time ago.

Thanks for correcting me. Yes, the original pic was from 2008 as noted by the date and time stamp on the edge of the picture. She has really aged in 11 years.

Thanks for correcting me. Yes, the original pic was from 2008 as noted by the date and time stamp on the edge of the picture. She has really aged in 11 years.
No worries. I agree with you. I don’t want to sound judgmental but she looks like she has a sickness. But I’m not sure what. Her lips are very pale. There’s no soul in her face. Not sure if that’s because she isn’t wearing makeup though. IMO

IMO that photo outside the Courthouse yesterday with Atty. P., "Sister Rena" and Fd has stayed with me. What I believe to be striking about it was the intensity and how from the facial expressions on all involved that they truly seemed to believe the absolute [BREDACTEDS] being spouted by Fd about the children and access rights for his family.

Watching the video from outside Court yesterday, I almost expected a curtain to open and the next statement made by an announcer to be:

THIS YEARS OSCAR FOR BEST BROTHER AND SISTER ACTING IN A FOREIGN FILM DRAMA - TRAGEDY CATEGORY IS:

Fotis Dulos and Rena (last name unknown) - Brother and 'sister' acting team originally from Athens, Greece.

Does Pattisville honestly think the public is so stupid as to believe Fd is a viable crusader for Fathers rights as he has absolutely no street credibility on the issue given his performance in Family Court IMO?

I cannot even go there on the issue of Fd chatting about 1st amendment rights as I would even seriously question if Fd could cite the amendment in its entirety.

I truly wonder if Fd or Atty. P. actually read the Judge Blawie gag order documents? It was quite narrowly tailored IMO and does allow speech, just not random word salad such as has been emanating sadly from Pattisville as a matter of routine. And I still very much believe Judge Blawie did it to prevent a mistrial for inadequate representation and to save Fd from himself and his counsel/legal advisors.

Entire performance was sheer lunacy IMO and absolutely insulting to the intelligence of anyone following this case. View attachment 220154

View attachment 220154

MOO
Like the old saying goes:
You can't make this stuff up. Truth is stranger than fiction. I feel like I'm watching a bad Lifetime movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361