UK UK - Lee Boxell, 15, Sutton, 10 Sept 1988

'Cops believe that he was at the shed on Saturday 10 and that was where he witnessed someone being sexually assaulted.

John McQuade added: "I would like to appeal to that young person who was sexually assaulted to come forward.

“Your evidence would confirm Lee’s presence at the shed and help to identify his assailant.

"I accept and wish to make it clear that it may not have been the intention to kill Lee and that your role in assisting the main attacker will be taken into account.

"But you have to take responsibility for your actions and face the consequences before it is too late for Lee’s family.

“Someone knows what happened to Lee and where his body is buried.”

A Metropolitan Police spokesman told the Sun Online: “On the basis of new information coming to light, officers are now pursuing a new line of enquiry.”'

This theory is not new. The graveyard had been searched previously. I think they ate along the right lines.

Not sure if someone will come forward though. It's not so much that they might be scared if the perp, but that they may never have told anyone they were abused.

AS Roma: Why did Italian club decide to announce signings alongside missing children?
_106930199_sport_insight_banner.png

_109522355_boxell_roma_tweet.png

Roma have featured 109 missing person cases in 72 different videos across 12 different countries

"Peter Boxell's son has been missing for 31 years. At times, he says, it has been a "living nightmare".

Attempts to find Lee - a Sutton United fan who went missing aged 15 - have involved thousands of police hours, a year-long dig in a church graveyard and four Crimewatch appeals. Boxell also started the Missing People choir, which reached the Britain's Got Talent final in 2017.

During last summer's transfer window, however, Boxell received further help from an unexpected source.

Italian club Roma are considered trailblazers when it comes to their social media campaigns, having previously featured everything from black screens to the history of the Earth when announcing new player signings.

This summer, they went for a more poignant approach by featuring missing children videos alongside their transfer announcements, with several featuring Lee.

Some fans initially questioned why the club would combine the joy of a new signing with the sadness felt for a missing person, but, remarkably, five children highlighted in their videos were found."

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-25_23-7-13.gif
    upload_2019-11-25_23-7-13.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 4
wasnt the grave diggers prefrence for young girls thoough i see no evdence that he liked boys as well

is it established fact that lee went to this club or is he just belived to have used it.

i find it hard to belive the grave digger would of tryed to somthing like that when lee was there i mean if he was that stupid he would of ot cought much sooner.

Does anyone know anywhere online where I can watch this episode of Missing Or Murdered?
Strangely it isn’t on MY5 even though the other 2 episodes in the series are?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back