Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reposting the Stamford Advocate article from Dec 4th. IMO there is little reason for Rena to claim to be FD sister if she is not! Quite the opposite.

From the article: "Rena Dulos Kyrimi, Fotis Dulos' sister, attended the proceedings Tuesday to support her younger brother.

"I've been here a month and I will be here another month," Dulos Krymi said. "The rest of the family is coming in 15 days so we can be together for Christmas."

Fotis Dulos testifies father-in-law was ‘incredibly supportive’ of his business

BBM: Sounds like a great opportunity for LE to interview his family!

Yes, that's why I was confused. Her car is a Kia, she had access to a Suburban for work, so was this just a sloppy reference to a Suburban? Subaru did just come out with an 8-seater (which might be more discreet).
Yeah it sounds like a mistake to me... Subaru vs Suburban, I've made that mistake before. The deposition focused on what she drove before the summer of 2017 so they probably aren't referring to a new vehicle unless they've heard about it from somewhere else.

LA also mentioned getting a newer Kia sometime since 2017 as well, so it would seem unlikely IMO that she went out and bought another personal vehicle in that time frame.

IMO that photo outside the Courthouse yesterday with Atty. P., "Sister Rena" and Fd has stayed with me. What I believe to be striking about it was the intensity and how from the facial expressions on all involved that they truly seemed to believe the absolute [BREDACTEDS] being spouted by Fd about the children and access rights for his family.

Watching the video from outside Court yesterday, I almost expected a curtain to open and the next statement made by an announcer to be:

THIS YEARS OSCAR FOR BEST BROTHER AND SISTER ACTING IN A FOREIGN FILM DRAMA - TRAGEDY CATEGORY IS:

Fotis Dulos and Rena (last name unknown) - Brother and 'sister' acting team originally from Athens, Greece.

Does Pattisville honestly think the public is so stupid as to believe Fd is a viable crusader for Fathers rights as he has absolutely no street credibility on the issue given his performance in Family Court IMO?

I cannot even go there on the issue of Fd chatting about 1st amendment rights as I would even seriously question if Fd could cite the amendment in its entirety.

I truly wonder if Fd or Atty. P. actually read the Judge Blawie gag order documents? It was quite narrowly tailored IMO and does allow speech, just not random word salad such as has been emanating sadly from Pattisville as a matter of routine. And I still very much believe Judge Blawie did it to prevent a mistrial for inadequate representation and to save Fd from himself and his counsel/legal advisors.

Entire performance was sheer lunacy IMO and absolutely insulting to the intelligence of anyone following this case. View attachment 220154

View attachment 220154

MOO

And here's NP's take on the performance via "Vinnie Penn"--

UPDATE: Attorney Norm Pattis Talks Dulos, Gag Order

FD although well educated just lacks a certain intelligence on humanity. in that respect he's dumb. i think NP plays on that certain kinda dumbness when he takes a client. So we have FD thinking and hoping the NP can save him from himself and we have NP kinda using FD. co-dependent in a fashion. NP has found another cash spigot. i think a good deal of NP stalling and endless filings just is to rack up hours and expenses for himself and the team. however, he might want to watch what he wishes and fights for because if the gag order is overthrown well the prosecution i suppose is also allowed to open the floodgates. correct me if i'm wrong on that. MOO.

And here's NP's take on the performance via "Vinnie Penn"--

UPDATE: Attorney Norm Pattis Talks Dulos, Gag Order

Justice Ecker is probably one of the most academically esteemed justices....FWIW...and, it's my belief that the CT Supreme Court probably doesn't want to mess with gag orders or free speech to be overturned at the Supreme Court. I wouldn't be surprised if they render a ruling with suggestions for the lower court....if that can be done.

AND, NP states he didn't rehearse the Fd speech, but he did approve the content of the speech...no surprise. According to the court order, that speech skirts the gag order, maybe. I seriously think Fd and NP are deliberately trying to cause angst for his MIL due to civil court hearings and consequently his children. What a man....His actions have consistently shown he has little real regard for those children's development and mental well-being. @Alathea has covered these quite well in earlier posts.

Justice Ecker is probably one of the most academically esteemed justices....FWIW...and, it's my belief that the CT Supreme Court probably doesn't want to mess with gag orders or free speech to be overturned at the Supreme Court. I wouldn't be surprised if they render a ruling with suggestions for the lower court....if that can be done.

AND, NP states he didn't rehearse the Fd speech, but he did approve the content of the speech...no surprise. According to the court order, that speech skirts the gag order, maybe. I seriously think Fd and NP are deliberately trying to cause angst for his MIL due to civil court hearings and consequently his children. What a man....His actions have consistently shown he has little real regard for those children's development and mental well-being. @Alathea has covered these quite well in earlier posts.
I don't think its unrealistic to expect that the order might be tweaked by the CT Supreme Court and the covered parties possibly narrowed as well.

But, IMO Judge Blawie did an excellent job of surveying the universe of people touching the Dulos case, saw where the 'weak links' in terms of questionable speech existed and crafted a fair order to cover most of the behaviour that could jeopardise having a fair trial down the line. I do wish that Judge Blawie had sealed the court files at the same time the 'gag order' was imposed so that Atty. P. using motions as a PR tool to circumvent the 'gag order' had been cut off. Even if the 'gag order' is revised upon appeal, I do hope Judge Blawie gives serious consideration to a total seal as it will serve to focus Atty. P. on his job and not using motions to communicate with the Press.

Atty. P. made zero attempt IMO to work with the order and simply wanted to say whatever he wanted and say it whenever as he knew that nobody would ever call him on compliance with 3.6a or 3.6b, which to me is the total tragedy in this situation!

CT has a fairly robust set of Professional Standards and neither Judge Blawie nor Atty Colangelo were willing to call out Atty. P. or Pattisville for non compliance IMO. This is hugely disappointing but sadly not inconsistent with what we have seen in terms of compliance requirements in other courts. Judge Heller didn't call out Atty. P. publicly for his leaking a sealed psychological exam document and instead let him resign under his own steam. Judge Noble IMO did an ever poorer job policing the behaviour of Atty's KM and BM in Civil Court. I guess my question is why have rules if atty's aren't bound by them?

The CT Supreme Justice's IMO were absolutely correct IMO to ask why the lower court didn't exercise its available remedies in advance of imposing the 'gag order'. Good question and one where we have zero answer. There has to be a Judge somewhere that is willing to call Atty. P. on his ongoing decisions to not comply with professional standards. So far we just have the Judge from Danbury in the Jones case. So, there is so far 1 judge in CT that is willing to stand up for professional standards! But I suppose that the Judge had to make the citation for Atty. P. non compliance as forging an affidavit in the Jones case might just be a bridge too far even in CT! Entire situation on non compliance with professional standards defies logic IMO. We saw Atty Bowman send in his famous [REDACTED] memo without proper notification to the Plaintiff, which in other States would have earned him censure and a fine but in CT, nobody blinked and eye and Judge Noble did nothing. Not sure where the AG and Senior Judges in CT are on all these issues but its shocking to watch all this play out over and over.

What I do find interesting is that the 'gag order' as drafted by Judge Blawie allows quite a wide range of room for conversation topics. But, instead of working within the bounds of the order, instead what we saw was Fd and Atty. P. violate the order immediately out of the box with the Greek Interviews. There was ZERO attempt that I saw by Atty. P. to work with the 'gag order' and Judge Blawie. Nope, it was just immediate temper tantrum and immediate appeal. IMO he did it all for personal publicity and because Fd was willing to pay for the process of 3 long briefs and a day trip to Hartford. The entire process seemed 'frivolous' and absolutely consistent with what we have seen Fd now seem to make a career out of which is filing questionable and possibly frivolous legal actions with the purpose of delay and distraction.

What I do find fascinating about Atty. P. is that he doesn't seem to learn much from past mistakes or questions. Judge Blawie asked Atty Smith about the 6th Amendment argument when he was in Stamford for a Fd hearing and Atty Smith couldn't do much with the issue because of the poorly drafted motion from Atty. P. and so just gave up the point to Judge Blawie. You might have thought that with the revised motion to CT Supreme Court that Atty. P. might have redrafted that section of his brief to refine his thinking given that the original motion language was incomprehensible. Nope, Atty. P. just recycled the same ill formed and ill conceived notion and did no better in his verbal arguments on the point than Atty Smith did with Judge Blawie. I wish I had a panorama shot of all the Justices at the same time when Atty. P. was arguing for Fd right to waive his 6th Amendment rights! The looks ranged from jaws dropped to eyebrows raised to head scratching to others who simply wanted to jump out of their seats at the lunacy of the proposal. Why waste the time of the Court with such obvious nonsense and half baked and ill conceived ideas? I wish the Senior Justice had simply said we won't hear this aspect of your brief Atty. P. and simply shut it down as the conversation wasn't even worthy of 1st year law class just learning about the 6th amendment at a fifth tier law school, it was quite simply that bad IMO and a total waste of court time. Yet, Atty. P. did it and he will sadly probably do something equally half baked again and again.

The idea that NP brought to the CT Supreme Court which was that the 'gag order' was unconstitutional on its face and was some kind of 'unique' and 'punitive tool' created by Judge Blawie is truly nonsense IMO and the Justice's saw through this for the hyperbole that it was IMO. I still find it incredible that Atty. P. takes zero responsibility for why the 'gag order' was necessitated in the first place.

I also find it fascinating that Atty. P. really seems to take very little personal pride in the quality of his arguments and the drafting of his motions or focusing much on the task at hand in terms of the nuts and bolts of defending his client. He seems to be all about the verbal argument and so it was interesting to see him lose his train of thought a couple of times and not be able to cohesively present his case, particularly on the at best half baked 6th amendment argument. It just seems like Atty. P. likes to argue for the sake of argument rather than to actually accomplish much and certainly this entire topic had very little to do with his client too IMO. There seems to be little in the way of focus or discipline in the approach and I'm surprised that Fd isn't fixated on this issue as he will no doubt pay a very heavy price down the line for the Atty. P. approach IMO (to say nothing of the huge cost involved!). In a way I do wish that that this silly notion of Atty. P.'s regarding the gag order made it to DC as it would be eviscerated in nanoseconds by the personal assistant's of the CLERKS, let alone the Justice's themselves IMO!

What is sad IMO about all of these manoeuvres from Atty. P. is that they seem to have little to nothing to do with his defense of his client or ensuring a speedy and fair trial for Fd. Atty. P. and Fd look no further along in having an alternative theory after 6 months than they were on 5/25/19; the day after JFd went missing and 5 children lost their mother and GF lost a daughter. Nope. Instead, Pattisville seems intent on a strategy of revenge against an 85 yo woman now charged with the well being of 5 motherless children. Exhibit A on this strategy was Atty. P. referring to GF as 'Mama Warbucks' and Atty BM reference to GF and Atty Weinstein persecution and harassment of Fd in the Civil Trial. We saw Atty BM and Fd harassing and attempting to intimidate LA during her deposition in the Civil Case and IMO their behaviour was unprofessional at best and unlawful at worst; but to be noted is that Atty BM knew this but still persisted. It was IMO it was a shameful display but par for the course in terms of how Pattisville rolls professionally.

Some of the best defense atty's in the world never or rarely speak publicly about their clients or their cases and instead let their work in the courtroom on behalf of their clients speak for itself. Maybe Atty. P. does what he does with extrajudicial speech because CT does nothing to police it and it perhaps has worked for him in the past. But if you look simply at win/loss stats for Atty. P. I'm not so sure that the strategy is working for him. I think there is that old definition of insanity as being someone that does the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, that truly seems to apply to Atty. P. most days IMO!

MOO

Last edited:
I don't think its unrealistic to expect that the order might be tweaked by the CT Supreme Court and the covered parties possibly narrowed as well.

But, IMO Judge Blawie did an excellent job of surveying the universe of people touching the Dulos case, saw where the 'weak links' in terms of questionable speech existed and crafted a fair order to cover most of the behaviour that could jeopardise having a fair trial down the line. I do wish that Judge Blawie had sealed the court files at the same time the 'gag order' was imposed so that Atty. P. using motions as a PR tool to circumvent the 'gag order' had been cut off. Even if the 'gag order' is revised upon appeal, I do hope Judge Blawie gives serious consideration to a total seal as it will serve to focus Atty. P. on his job and not using motions to communicate with the Press.

Atty. P. made zero attempt IMO to work with the order and simply wanted to say whatever he wanted and say it whenever as he knew that nobody would ever call him on compliance with 3.6a or 3.6b, which to me is the total tragedy in this situation!

CT has a fairly robust set of Professional Standards and neither Judge Blawie nor Atty Colangelo were willing to call out Atty. P. or Pattisville for non compliance IMO. This is hugely disappointing but sadly not inconsistent with what we have seen in terms of compliance requirements in other courts. Judge Heller didn't call out Atty. P. publicly for his leaking a sealed psychological exam document and instead let him resign under his own steam. Judge Noble IMO did an ever poorer job policing the behaviour of Atty's KM and BM in Civil Court. I guess my question is why have rules if atty's aren't bound by them?

The CT Supreme Justice's IMO were absolutely correct IMO to ask why the lower court didn't exercise its available remedies in advance of imposing the 'gag order'. Good question and one where we have zero answer. There has to be a Judge somewhere that is willing to call Atty. P. on his ongoing decisions to not comply with professional standards. So far we just have the Judge from Danbury in the Jones case. So, there is so far 1 judge in CT that is willing to stand up for professional standards! But I suppose that the Judge had to make the citation for Atty. P. non compliance as forging an affidavit in the Jones case might just be a bridge too far even in CT! Entire situation on non compliance with professional standards defies logic IMO. We saw Atty Bowman send in his famous [REDACTED] memo without proper notification to the Plaintiff, which in other States would have earned him censure and a fine but in CT, nobody blinked and eye and Judge Noble did nothing. Not sure where the AG and Senior Judges in CT are on all these issues but its shocking to watch all this play out over and over.

What I do find interesting is that the 'gag order' as drafted by Judge Blawie allows quite a wide range of room for conversation topics. But, instead of working within the bounds of the order, instead what we saw was Fd and Atty. P. violate the order immediately out of the box with the Greek Interviews. There was ZERO attempt that I saw by Atty. P. to work with the 'gag order' and Judge Blawie. Nope, it was just immediate temper tantrum and immediate appeal. IMO he did it all for personal publicity and because Fd was willing to pay for the process of 3 long briefs and a day trip to Hartford. The entire process seemed 'frivolous' and absolutely consistent with what we have seen Fd now seem to make a career out of which is filing questionable and possibly frivolous legal actions with the purpose of delay and distraction.

What I do find fascinating about Atty. P. is that he doesn't seem to learn much from past mistakes or questions. Judge Blawie asked Atty Smith about the 6th Amendment argument when he was in Stamford for a Fd hearing and Atty Smith couldn't do much with the issue because of the poorly drafted motion from Atty. P. and so just gave up the point to Judge Blawie. You might have thought that with the revised motion to CT Supreme Court that Atty. P. might have redrafted that section of his brief to refine his thinking given that the original motion language was incomprehensible. Nope, Atty. P. just recycled the same ill formed and ill conceived notion and did no better in his verbal arguments on the point than Atty Smith did with Judge Blawie. I wish I had a panorama shot of all the Justices at the same time when Atty. P. was arguing for Fd right to waive his 6th Amendment rights! The looks ranged from jaws dropped to eyebrows raised to head scratching to others who simply wanted to jump out of their seats at the lunacy of the proposal. Why waste the time of the Court with such obvious nonsense and half baked and ill conceived ideas? I wish the Senior Justice had simply said we won't hear this aspect of your brief Atty. P. and simply shut it down as the conversation wasn't even worthy of 1st year law class just learning about the 6th amendment at a fifth tier law school, it was quite simply that bad IMO and a total waste of court time. Yet, Atty. P. did it and he will sadly probably do something equally half baked again and again.

The idea that NP brought to the CT Supreme Court which was that the 'gag order' was unconstitutional on its face and was some kind of 'unique' and 'punitive tool' created by Judge Blawie is truly nonsense IMO and the Justice's saw through this for the hyperbole that it was IMO. I still find it incredible that Atty. P. takes zero responsibility for why the 'gag order' was necessitated in the first place.

I also find it fascinating that Atty. P. really seems to take very little personal pride in the quality of his arguments and the drafting of his motions or focusing much on the task at hand in terms of the nuts and bolts of defending his client. He seems to be all about the verbal argument and so it was interesting to see him lose his train of thought a couple of times and not be able to cohesively present his case, particularly on the at best half baked 6th amendment argument. It just seems like Atty. P. likes to argue for the sake of argument rather than to actually accomplish much and certainly this entire topic had very little to do with his client too IMO. There seems to be little in the way of focus or discipline in the approach and I'm surprised that Fd isn't fixated on this issue as he will no doubt pay a very heavy price down the line for the Atty. P. approach IMO (to say nothing of the huge cost involved!). In a way I do wish that that this silly notion of Atty. P.'s regarding the gag order made it to DC as it would be eviscerated in nanoseconds by the personal assistant's of the CLERKS, let alone the Justice's themselves IMO!

What is sad IMO about all of these manoeuvres from Atty. P. is that they seem to have little to nothing to do with his defense of his client or ensuring a speedy and fair trial for Fd. Atty. P. and Fd look no further along in having an alternative theory after 6 months than they were on 5/25/19; the day after JFd went missing and 5 children lost their mother and GF lost a daughter. Nope. Instead, Pattisville seems intent on a strategy of revenge against an 85 yo woman now charged with the well being of 5 motherless children. Exhibit A on this strategy was Atty. P. referring to GF as 'Mama Warbucks' and Atty BM reference to GF and Atty Weinstein persecution and harassment of Fd in the Civil Trial. We saw Atty BM and Fd harassing and attempting to intimidate LA during her deposition in the Civil Case and IMO their behaviour was unprofessional at best and unlawful at worst; but to be noted is that Atty BM knew this but still persisted. It was IMO it was a shameful display but par for the course in terms of how Pattisville rolls professionally.

Some of the best defense atty's in the world never or rarely speak publicly about their clients or their cases and instead let their work in the courtroom on behalf of their clients speak for itself. Maybe Atty. P. does what he does with extrajudicial speech because CT does nothing to police it and it perhaps has worked for him in the past. But if you look simply at win/loss stats for Atty. P. I'm not so sure that the strategy is working for him. I think there is that old definition of insanity as being someone that does the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, that truly seems to apply to Atty. P. most days IMO!

MOO

Why is it impossible for Pattisville to just make a simple response?

"Mr. Doulos vehemently denies the charges and the implications of said charges. We are doing our own investigation and we look forward to our day in Court. Thank you."

Nothing else needed and yet disputes the accusations.

It is not that hard to make a defense statement, yet keep within the bounds of appropriate attorney behavior. Gag or no gag. It is not that hard.

Look at Bowman. We have Only heard one statement from Bowman that MT 'is presumed innocent and should be.' Where is Bowman's Wild and Crazy [sREDACTEDt] hitting the wall? There is None and yet Bowman is effectively defending his client.

We do not see LE pulling [sREDACTEDt] out of their [aREDACTEDs] and floating unheard of and unsubstantiated day dreams of a toddler having a tantrum. Instead, we see LE with their search warrants and evidence 'in order' while making the appropriate advances in this case without having a 'free for all' press conference every time they turn around.

We do not even have confirmation that the knife, car mat, and a man named fudge along the more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area, is anything more than people looking for their 15 minutes of fame. Yet, NP wants to disparage LE with unfounded accusations.

We have not heard any disparaging remarks or accusations to the character of Fd in either AW#1 or AW#2. Yet, from Pattisville, we have heard Nothing But Disparaging Remarks and Accusations against the character of JFd, THE VICTIM in this case. A Victim and her family that Continue to be Victimized by the Wild Accusations of Pattisville.

We have seen LE use Serious Detective Work and Technology to prove their Arrest Warrants were Substantive - Definition of Substantive: having a Firm Basis in Reality and therefore important, meaningful, or considerable.

It Contrast, Pattisville has thrown Non substantive [sREDACTEDt] at the wall to see IF anything will stick and Absolutely NOTHING is based in Reality.

It is just like the Civil Court documents from Pattisville that have no rhyme or reason and just list Everything in hopes that one of the items Might stick to that Imaginary wall. Example: Case against FD regarding the 4JC Mortgage, currently held by Dr. GF. How many defenses were listed in that brief? 12, 16, 18??? I forget. Regardless, they cannot All be true and accurate since most are cancelled out by other points on the list.

WHY does Pattisville Not show themselves to be Respectable Attorneys that Conduct business with Decorum and an effective defense of their client? Again, I go back to Bowman. MT is in the same boat as Fd and yet we do not hear this Absolute Nonsense from Bowman. We do not even hear from MT herself, but yet, we see Fd spouting lies that he 'loves' the children every time he steps in front of the Press. Judge Heller has imposed a NO CONTACT order in Family Court that prevents Fd from contacting and/or communicating with the children, and yet he continues to circumvent that Court Order, by talking to the children through the press and by having his 'sister' try to contact the children.

This is Nothing More than a Continuation of the Domestic Violence involved in this case. The Children are now the Victims of this Domestic Violence perpetrated by Fd as he continues to disparage their Mother and at the same time says that he 'loves' them. It is Domestic Violence to tell children lies and especially lies that their mother abandoned them. Fd AND Pattisville is Abusing the children by continuing to speak out in this horrific way. This too, is Domestic Violence and it MUST STOP NOW.

WHEN will the Sanctions Occur in this case? Which CT Judge will be the first to Stand Up against this malignant narcissist and the Non 'dream team' called Pattisville?

IMO.

Last edited:
Why is it impossible for Pattisville to just make a simple response?

"Mr. Doulos vehemently denies the charges and the implications of said charges. We are doing our own investigation and we look forward to our day in Court. Thank you."

Nothing else needed and yet disputes the accusations.

@CTGrammy, I wish we could give a post a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 LIKES!

All so perfectly true and well said.

MOO

View attachment 219972
View attachment 219973
FD's choice of attire today. Doesn't look bad if I should say so myself.

Stepped out to Tuba Christmas yesterday, wonderful! Leaving the venue noticed that I was wearing my black duffle coat :cool:

Does that make me a jet-setter?

Hmm, jet-setter, Muppet sweater, there must be some doggerel here....

JMHO YMMV

Where is Jennifer???

MOO
MOO Would NP’s behavior be tolerated in other states? Would he even be able to keep a license to practice law in other states? From the very first time I saw him spout out his bizarre, ranting statements I assumed he was ill and not taking medications to control his delusions or possibly self medicating with unapproved or illegal meds. Also why are so many unethical attorneys drawn to this area? I know the good ole boy network that degrades women and is still allowed to get by with it is still alive in the small town in another state that I am from but I am shocked by what is overlooked and allowed in an area with a large number of highly educated and well off people. I am trying to hold on to my belief that the state attorney has his plan in place and we will soon see justice for Jennifer and her children and GF and the guilty and their protectors will be dealt with. The honest, law abiding citizens have to be sickened by NP and FD and counting on justice for Jennifer also.

I can’t understand why NP and FD are supplied with a microphone to speak to the public after court hearings. MOO this shouldn’t be allowed when a gag order is in place, (and I am assuming is still in place until the higher court writes their decision). Whoever sets up that mic and encourages those two to speak is increasing the hurt for Jennifer’s children and possibly breaking the law? Maybe NP brings his own equipment because he believes he is a well respected celebrity and we actually want to hear his lies? I personally do not waste my time listening to his garbage anymore but search for the truth instead.
MOO

Mothers with school age children don't just disappear on their own. And yet in another CT case, regarding the disappearance of Karolina Martinez Vanni, aged 41, mother of two girls aged 11 and 13, the following narrative has been reported by the Stamford Advocate: "After seeing a woman reported missing get onto a bus near her home in Stamford and get off the bus by herself in Darien, [on Monday, December 9] police say they do not believe anything bad has happened to Karolina Martinez Vanni or that she is being held under duress." Ms. Vanni failed to pick up her kids at the bus stop like she usually did. Ms. Vanni's cellphone was left at home. Common sense, people! Once again, mothers with school aged children do not disappear on their own. I refuse to accept this type of explanation for a mother's disappearance and whoever writes this type of [REDACTED] as reporting or as a LE statement should be canned immediately. Truly disturbing.

For some reason today I was thinking about MT role in the overall situation and her relationship with Fd. MT was a 44 yo woman, unmarried, one child and single parent who had a poor relationship history and no career who seemed content to randomly bounce around from job to job and relationship. At the time of JFd disappearance MT had been in CT probably a little over 2 years, the Dulos divorce was ongoing with no end in sight as no trial had been scheduled and MT was 44 years old and not getting any younger. Did she want another child and was committed to the Fd relationship or was she satisfied with being a mistress and working for FORE Group? What exactly was the relationship status with Fd? Was MT simply being used by Fd to torture and torment JFd and as such was disposable? We saw Fd say in the Dateline interview that he was 'enamoured' with MT? The word choice might not have been the best but to some this might imply infatuation rather than commitment to a relationship. But, IDK. We see in AW1 and AW2 that MT and Fd are together every step of the way from going to the ATM to get the cash for EE truck detailing to MT picking up FD and returning him to car wash. We also see FD and MT working as a very clear team to do whatever it was they were doing at 80MS IMO too?

But, is this who MT really is? How much involvement does she have in what happened to JFd?

I started a list of some of the 'knowns' and 'unknowns' so feel free to add/substract to the list to see if we can make progress even with very little information:

Fd and MT seemed inseparable in AW1 and 2 (Albany trip and Cleaning at 80Ms). Perhaps, Fd just doesn't like to be alone and just wants constant attention and companionship and MT was his covenant companion who did what she was told? With 5 young children there was no way JFd could do this and I very much wonder how much it bugged Fd?

Just putting the few known details about her for consideration:

MT:
-44/45 yo
-Bilingual - Spanish English - language at home believed to be Spanish
-Twin and her brother died (not sure we know when?)
-Possibly troubled childhood - time spent in NYS ranch for troubled kids - was it due to death of brother or drugs/alcohol or other issues?
-Parents divorced (we don't know when - Father believed to be in another relationship presently)
-College Psychology in Venezuela
-Training in MI for equine Therapy
-Work history spotty and uncommitted - no professional focus
-By all accounts simply likes to ride and ski with no other interests or focus on work
-marketing in Argentina for Begue ski resort, club promoter in Miami, equine therapy in Dubai, misc for FORE Group believed to be social media and web work
-one failed Long Term Relationship with child
-receiving child support from bio dad - will eventually end and MT has zero track record of being able to financially support herself
-marriage to motorbike racer ended due to her affair most likely with Fd
-affair with Fd started in 2015
-conducted affair in Miami and eventually moved in CT in 2016/2017
-worked for FORE Group (salary in range of $120,000/yr)
-not believed to own real estate in CT
-owns condo in Vail CO with Begue (interesting choice IMO as JFd had lived in Aspen and gone to Aspen for years)
-openly conducted affair in Farmington with Fd which couldn't have endeared her to locals
-her daughter attended same school attended by the Dulos children when her daughter first came to CT - We don't know if this was Fd or MT driven choice - but IMO there is a story here that could be telling.
-traveled extensively with Fd (Greece, Argentina, FL, Spain, Vail)
-her family seemed to 'embrace' the relationship with Fd - numerous trips to CT by all it seemed - Why? Daughter with troubled past, multiple failed relationships starts an affair with a married guy and is involved in complicated and acrimonious divorce - not sure what family would see this as a positive move for their daughter and might question moving from FL to CT to get involved
-MT and her daughter move into 4Jx when JFd and the 5 children depart
-daughter goes to school in CT at EW school as a daily student
-MT supposedly drives daughter to school and back daily and does not use the bus program
-MT to date has not been cooperative with LE (stated in AW1 and less clear statement in AW2, even after she admitted to lying for 2 months) - open issue I believe
-AW1 shows MT lying to LE for 2 months about basic details of 5/24 missing date
-AW1 shows MT in the Raptor on Albany Avenue with Fd disposing of items
-AW2 introduces the idea of the 'alibi scripts' - Unlikely IMO that 'innocent and uninvolved folks' need 'alibi scripts' and what I find fascinating is that Fd had MT write HER OWN 'alibi script'
-AW2 shows MT admitting to LE that she lied but she only seems to respond to questions if shown a picture or direct evidence
-AW2 shows MT assisting Fd with cleaning EE truck at 80 MS
-AW2 shows Fd tossing a contaminated rag that most likely had JFd blood on it to MT
-AW2 shows MT assisting Fd by going with him to ATM to pick up cash to pay for the EE truck detailing
-AW2 shows MT picking up and dropping off Fd at Car Wash for EE truck detailing
-AW2 shows MT playing 'hide the keys' with EE truck keys to keep him from taking truck for the weekend
-The DM photos of MT and Fd at 4Jx as they were being escorted to Litchfield show a MT seeming to 'take charge' with LE which I always found quite fascinating. Fd was more in the background and observing while MT made the rounds and was interacting with LE based on what we see. Was the MT role in the relationship to 'take care of Fd and things in their lives in general'?
-MT supposedly 'breaks up with Fd' in 11/2019 and removes her belongings from 4Jx

Questions:
When exactly did MT move to CT? 2016 or 2017?
Where did MT live when she came to CT? Was 585 Deercliff Property really developed for MT or was it part of a scheme to hide money from JFd? IMO something about that transaction really bugged JFD which was why her atty's went to the mat in Family Court fighting about it? Not sure we know exactly why though.
Did Fd really think that JFd would remain at 4Jx with the children and that MT would live at Deercliff and that he was surprised when JFd fled with the children?
Did MT contribute anything financially to relationship with 4Jx?
Did MT have 'assigned' house duties or any responsibilities in the relationship or did Fd hire people to clean and take care of the property?
Does MT have any 'voice' in the relationship with Fd or was her role simply as the classic passive mistress?
Did MT want more children and was pressuring FD to wrap up the divorce?
Was MT fed up with the divorce drama?
Did MT have any interest in step parenting 5 Dulos children?
Was MT just an accessory to FD and travel/living companion or was there something beyond this to the relationship?
What did MT think about JFd? Resentment, Anger, Indifference, Rage etc.
Did JFd make MT feel powerless and as if JFd controlled the MT/Fd relationship? Keep thinking about how mad FD must have been to give up access to his children due to the MT relationship. Did he do this for MT or did he do it to JFd to send the message that you can't control me/us MT/Fd?
We have the story from @thekirbyfamily from MT hairdresser about MT 'killing mice or bats (I don't recall which)' with pleasure which was deleted by Mod, but I thought it was significant.
-MT timeline on 5/24 and the space before and after this is largely undefined.
-Was MT job on 5/24 to simply watch Fd phone which was left at 4Jx or was she actually in NC on the missing date?
-Why does MT continue to not cooperate with LE? Or, is this false?

Other:
Fd seems to have worked hard based on what we see in AW2 IMO to directly implicate MT and ditto for EE. I would think MT would have had to be pretty stupid not to see this and I do wonder if she didn't see it or it wasn't an issue, simply because she was much more or equally involved at Fd.

MOO

For some reason today I was thinking about MT role in the overall situation and her relationship with Fd. MT was a 44 yo woman, unmarried, one child and single parent who had a poor relationship history and no career who seemed content to randomly bounce around from job to job and relationship. At the time of JFd disappearance MT had been in CT probably a little over 2 years, the Dulos divorce was ongoing with no end in sight as no trial had been scheduled and MT was 44 years old and not getting any younger. Did she want another child and was committed to the Fd relationship or was she satisfied with being a mistress and working for FORE Group? What exactly was the relationship status with Fd? Was MT simply being used by Fd to torture and torment JFd and as such was disposable? We saw Fd say in the Dateline interview that he was 'enamoured' with MT? The word choice might not have been the best but to some this might imply infatuation rather than commitment to a relationship. But, IDK. We see in AW1 and AW2 that MT and Fd are together every step of the way from going to the ATM to get the cash for EE truck detailing to MT picking up FD and returning him to car wash. We also see FD and MT working as a very clear team to do whatever it was they were doing at 80MS IMO too?

But, is this who MT really is? How much involvement does she have in what happened to JFd?

I started a list of some of the 'knowns' and 'unknowns' so feel free to add/substract to the list to see if we can make progress even with very little information:

Fd and MT seemed inseparable in AW1 and 2 (Albany trip and Cleaning at 80Ms). Perhaps, Fd just doesn't like to be alone and just wants constant attention and companionship and MT was his covenant companion who did what she was told? With 5 young children there was no way JFd could do this and I very much wonder how much it bugged Fd?

Just putting the few known details about her for consideration:

MT:
-44/45 yo
-Bilingual - Spanish English - language at home believed to be Spanish
-Twin and her brother died (not sure we know when?)
-Possibly troubled childhood - time spent in NYS ranch for troubled kids - was it due to death of brother or drugs/alcohol or other issues?
-Parents divorced (we don't know when - Father believed to be in another relationship presently)
-College Psychology in Venezuela
-Training in MI for equine Therapy
-Work history spotty and uncommitted - no professional focus
-By all accounts simply likes to ride and ski with no other interests or focus on work
-marketing in Argentina for Begue ski resort, club promoter in Miami, equine therapy in Dubai, misc for FORE Group believed to be social media and web work
-one failed Long Term Relationship with child
-receiving child support from bio dad - will eventually end and MT has zero track record of being able to financially support herself
-marriage to motorbike racer ended due to her affair most likely with Fd
-affair with Fd started in 2015
-conducted affair in Miami and eventually moved in CT in 2016/2017
-worked for FORE Group (salary in range of $120,000/yr)
-not believed to own real estate in CT
-owns condo in Vail CO with Begue (interesting choice IMO as JFd had lived in Aspen and gone to Aspen for years)
-openly conducted affair in Farmington with Fd which couldn't have endeared her to locals
-her daughter attended same school attended by the Dulos children when her daughter first came to CT - We don't know if this was Fd or MT driven choice - but IMO there is a story here that could be telling.
-traveled extensively with Fd (Greece, Argentina, FL, Spain, Vail)
-her family seemed to 'embrace' the relationship with Fd - numerous trips to CT by all it seemed - Why? Daughter with troubled past, multiple failed relationships starts an affair with a married guy and is involved in complicated and acrimonious divorce - not sure what family would see this as a positive move for their daughter and might question moving from FL to CT to get involved
-MT and her daughter move into 4Jx when JFd and the 5 children depart
-daughter goes to school in CT at EW school as a daily student
-MT supposedly drives daughter to school and back daily and does not use the bus program
-MT to date has not been cooperative with LE (stated in AW1 and less clear statement in AW2, even after she admitted to lying for 2 months) - open issue I believe
-AW1 shows MT lying to LE for 2 months about basic details of 5/24 missing date
-AW1 shows MT in the Raptor on Albany Avenue with Fd disposing of items
-AW2 introduces the idea of the 'alibi scripts' - Unlikely IMO that 'innocent and uninvolved folks' need 'alibi scripts' and what I find fascinating is that Fd had MT write HER OWN 'alibi script'
-AW2 shows MT admitting to LE that she lied but she only seems to respond to questions if shown a picture or direct evidence
-AW2 shows MT assisting Fd with cleaning EE truck at 80 MS
-AW2 shows Fd tossing a contaminated rag that most likely had JFd blood on it to MT
-AW2 shows MT assisting Fd by going with him to ATM to pick up cash to pay for the EE truck detailing
-AW2 shows MT picking up and dropping off Fd at Car Wash for EE truck detailing
-AW2 shows MT playing 'hide the keys' with EE truck keys to keep him from taking truck for the weekend
-The DM photos of MT and Fd at 4Jx as they were being escorted to Litchfield show a MT seeming to 'take charge' with LE which I always found quite fascinating. Fd was more in the background and observing while MT made the rounds and was interacting with LE based on what we see. Was the MT role in the relationship to 'take care of Fd and things in their lives in general'?
-MT supposedly 'breaks up with Fd' in 11/2019 and removes her belongings from 4Jx

Questions:
When exactly did MT move to CT? 2016 or 2017?
Where did MT live when she came to CT? Was 585 Deercliff Property really developed for MT or was it part of a scheme to hide money from JFd? IMO something about that transaction really bugged JFD which was why her atty's went to the mat in Family Court fighting about it? Not sure we know exactly why though.
Did Fd really think that JFd would remain at 4Jx with the children and that MT would live at Deercliff and that he was surprised when JFd fled with the children?
Did MT contribute anything financially to relationship with 4Jx?
Did MT have 'assigned' house duties or any responsibilities in the relationship or did Fd hire people to clean and take care of the property?
Does MT have any 'voice' in the relationship with Fd or was her role simply as the classic passive mistress?
Did MT want more children and was pressuring FD to wrap up the divorce?
Was MT fed up with the divorce drama?
Did MT have any interest in step parenting 5 Dulos children?
Was MT just an accessory to FD and travel/living companion or was there something beyond this to the relationship?
What did MT think about JFd? Resentment, Anger, Indifference, Rage etc.
Did JFd make MT feel powerless and as if JFd controlled the MT/Fd relationship? Keep thinking about how mad FD must have been to give up access to his children due to the MT relationship. Did he do this for MT or did he do it to JFd to send the message that you can't control me/us MT/Fd?
We have the story from @thekirbyfamily from MT hairdresser about MT 'killing mice or bats (I don't recall which)' with pleasure which was deleted by Mod, but I thought it was significant.
-MT timeline on 5/24 and the space before and after this is largely undefined.
-Was MT job on 5/24 to simply watch Fd phone which was left at 4Jx or was she actually in NC on the missing date?
-Why does MT continue to not cooperate with LE? Or, is this false?

Other:
Fd seems to have worked hard based on what we see in AW2 IMO to directly implicate MT and ditto for EE. I would think MT would have had to be pretty stupid not to see this and I do wonder if she didn't see it or it wasn't an issue, simply because she was much more or equally involved at Fd.

MOO

Are you referring to 123 Hunter instead of 585 Deercliff?

Well done on the list. Nothing makes sense with MT.

IMO.

Adding to the lists of questions about MT - does she not worry about consequences because she knows mama will come to the rescue and how many times has she been rescued? How much did mama A ,( not sure if I have the initials correct), know about FD and what he was involved with and did she approve and maybe even advise him? Was mama A’s hasty arrival after MT’s arrest the reason MT did not cooperate with LE? These questions have probably already been covered but they still worry me when I am reading to catch up with the latest developments. MOO

I don't like MT's choices, dis-like really is far from strong enough. Absolutely NOT defending her, but pondering:

Losing her twin? That's bound to have a serious impact on a person's psyche.

Do we know how old Michi & Michael were when he passed? What were the circumstances?

Is MT telling the world "That should have been me, therefor I am self-destructing. Please, somebody stop me & set my world right!"

Risky behavior? Downhill skiing, one night stands, traveling alone to Middle Eastern countries, known relationships with married men, lying to LE.

Does "help my current squeeze get rid of evidence" just fit into the pattern?

Again, no defense, just pondering

upload_2019-12-15_13-29-52.jpeg
upload_2019-12-15_13-30-57.jpeg

still pondering the sweater choice as well....

JMHO YMMV LRR

Are you referring to 123 Hunter instead of 585 Deercliff?

Well done on the list. Nothing makes sense with MT.

IMO.
Yes!!!!! You are totally correct with your correction. Thank you.

It is so funny how the brain works as I was picturing 123 Hunter in my brain but my brain instead keeps circling back to the 585 Deercliff property where Mama Dulos was killed and where JFd and FD lived before moving to 4Jx. IMO the 585 Deercliff property simply seems significant as it bears so much emotional weight for lack of a better term and I'm not sure how or even if it fits into the 20,000 piece puzzle we are dealing with on this sad case.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member