GUILTY UK - Alex Rodda, 15, murdered, Cheshire village, Ashley,13 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

I fear this case (from what I can read between the lines) will become quite complicated and maybe have a sexual element to it which either infuriated the church going boy or maybe they were having a sexual relationship and the accused couldn't come out
Moo
It also appears in some pics Alex is trans *not sure of that is the correct term, apologies in advance if it is not

I fear this case (from what I can read between the lines) will become quite complicated and maybe have a sexual element to it which either infuriated the church going boy or maybe they were having a sexual relationship and the accused couldn't come out
Moo
It also appears in some pics Alex is trans *not sure of that is the correct term, apologies in advance if it is not
I was getting a feeling of Breck Bednar, maybe it's the use of words like 'trusting' and 'naive'. But you may well be right.

I know it's ridiculous to form opinions of people based on their facebook, but he does really come across as a genuinely nice kid. Such a shame.

This is a tragic case and I believe it is hate crime related as my brother is a friend of this sadly deceased young mans dad
RIP
The accused does not seem to fit it being a hate crime, it was reported that they had met a few times. Given the body was partly undressed, maybe a sexual crime or encounter gone wrong is the motive:(

The accused does not seem to fit it being a hate crime, it was reported that they had met a few times. Given the body was partly undressed, maybe a sexual crime or encounter gone wrong is the motive:(
As previously stated, I can only go off what my brother has told me personally as opposed to what has been reported in MSM and I know whose version of events I would prefer .....
Having worked in the ‘hate crime unit’ within the Police, you would be surprised how many encounters with two initially willing participants , result in there being a hate crime element because of a sense of loathing and guilt against oneself and subsequently, a hatred then against gay others. All MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back