Identified! MO - Dixon, Wht/NtvFem UP10222, >35, off Hwy MM, upper denture, May'81 - Karen Knippers

Great find! Do you have a way to get in touch with her sister? Maybe she can provide a DNA sample to compare with the UID.
As far as I saw was that the messages provided an email by her sister. I think you could try there. I recall seeing a comment by her that says she would rather talk in private.

It's possible that they will get in touch with her family in a couple of days

It's possible that they will get in touch with her family in a couple of days
Possibly. Hopefully, it will be as quick as Marcia King or Dana Lowrey's identifications. If not, then I am glad that she is in the hands of DDP. I fully believe she will be identified sometime next year.

Possibly. Hopefully, it will be as quick as Marcia King or Dana Lowrey's identifications. If not, then I am glad that she is in the hands of DDP. I fully believe she will be identified sometime next year.

Dana's identification was so far, quick, hopefully it turns out the same way for PCJD

I'm trying to think of reasons for the name on her bra...

1. Maybe she frequented a laundry mat where it made since to put your name on your garments
2. Maybe it was a hand-me-down and already had someone else's name written in it
3. I really don't want to sound culturally insensitive. I'm just culturally unaware. Would there be any reason for someone to write their name on their clothes if they were living on a Native American reservation?

Maybe she had a couple of sisters and that what a way to keeping the bra's separated.

Fingers crossed for you sweetie...hope everything is pending out for you.

Gosh that's a huge number of matches straight out of the gate on DNA Doe's googledrive, though only 1 with a high match of cMs. Still higher than a lot of others there.

Where are you seeing the matches and cms's ? Maybe I missed a post

Here's the google drive spreadsheet: Doe Upload.xlsx

Pulaski Jane Doe's current highest centiMorgan match is 101.9 and she has 11 matches that are greater than 40 cM. That 101.9 cM match could be a 3rd cousin (Based on a chart I found here: What Are centiMorgans and How Do You Use Them to Find DNA Matches? ).

MOO.

Here's the google drive spreadsheet: Doe Upload.xlsx

Pulaski Jane Doe's current highest centiMorgan match is 101.9 and she has 11 matches that are greater than 40 cM. That 101.9 cM match could be a 3rd cousin (Based on a chart I found here: What Are centiMorgans and How Do You Use Them to Find DNA Matches? ).

MOO.

3rd cousin! She shares great-grandparents! Don't know about you & your cousins, but I look more like some of my third cousins more than I do my sister!

Good information, Ms. Pulaski County!

Just want to throw out that There was an active serial killer in Missouri at the time.
His name was Lorenzo j gilyard but it’s highly unlikely he was responsible the killing didn’t fit his mo and he only targeted sex workers. And all of his crimes were committed in the Kansas City area.

Although according to Wikipedia most of his victims were found without shoes this Jane doe didn’t have shoes when she was found.. But.. Lorenzo was known to stuff paper towels and cloths in his victims mouths after he was done with them, this Jane doe didn’t have a paper towel or cloth stuffed in her mouth.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd