Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure they wont,we have been dealing with this before,dam annoying yes so they should see that
And if anyone here has a problem with someone's post it is also known per TOS that you alert a moderator and not call other posters out for your supposed grievances toward others on the thread.
If you don't like what someone says and it doesn't violate TOS it's a good idea to just roll & scroll, because not everyone has the same opinion.

This has been discussed at some length in previous threads, though not by you. So I'll ask your opinion.

Either the two parked cars were there, or they weren't. If they were, how does it matter why no one else saw them? If they weren't . . . what, in your opinion, follows?

However I answer that I will cop abuse, so I will not answer it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: JLZ
And if anyone here has a problem with someone's post it is also known per TOS that you alert a moderator and not call other posters out for your supposed grievances toward others on the thread.
If you don't like what someone says and it doesn't violate TOS it's a good idea to just roll & scroll, because not everyone has the same opinion.
That’s good advice. A lot of us take it. :rolleyes::D

Just because no one else apparently saw the cars, doesn't mean they weren't there IMO.

Some neighbours have given evidence that they didn't see any strange cars, just maybe, they didn't see them, because they were not looking for them??

I listened to every agonising word of the FFC's testimony / evidence.

Yes she did not re-call the cars immediately , she remembered a few days later ( 18th ) & ran to the command post & told police. The police officer gave her his / her phone to search for the type of car. That night they looked online for the same type of cars. Whilst giving this evidence she was very emotional. We've discussed this ad nauseum........

Now for the car that the FFC & William's sister saw..............William's sister pointed out to the FFC the car ( it had gone up to the Millers, reversed out & gone back out again ) The FFC had been alerted by William's sister to deliberately look at the driver & car , therefore getting a good description of him & the car IMO
drsleuth,

Just checking: are you sure it was the 18th (Thursday 18 Sep 2014) when FFC remembered the two parked cars? She did the walk-through interview with police on the 18th too, reportedly.* In the tiny snippet of the walk-through video released to the public, FFC and a detective are shown standing directly across the road from where the cars would have been. Had FFC remembered them by then? Or was the trip to the airport after that, later the same day?

Thank you.

* "'This is ridiculous. He's not down here': William Tyrrell's foster mother describes her desperate search for the missing three year old to police in never before seen video shot days after his disappearance,"
Daily Mail Australia, 27 March 2019

What about when a POI was a previous POI - like DN, PB... are we allowed to discuss them?

What about when a POI was a previous POI - like DN, PB... are we allowed to discuss them?

We can speak of anyone who has been mentioned in the media.

What we cannot do is make inferences about them. "PB knows PS" ... spoken as fact.
How does anyone know that PB knows PS? It seems unlikely, and it is not anywhere in the media (that I have seen). And if it is in the media, how about a link so others can see what that relationship is.

The reason why this type of thing is not allowed is because, before you know it, someone will be saying "but PB knows PS, I read it back in the threads" when it may not even be true.

Last edited:
That above was meant for sleep

Anyway - I wonder why they lost interest in DN early on? I guess we'll never know. I always wondered what happened to him

So current POIs are Tj. PS. FA. & that guy who didn't answer questions? are there any other standouts ?

drsleuth,

Just checking: are you sure it was the 18th (Thursday 18 Sep 2014) when FFC remembered the two parked cars? She did the walk-through interview with police on the 18th too, reportedly.* In the tiny snippet of the walk-through video released to the public, FFC and a detective are shown standing directly across the road from where the cars would have been. Had FFC remembered them by then? Or was the trip to the airport after that, later the same day?

Thank you.

* "'This is ridiculous. He's not down here': William Tyrrell's foster mother describes her desperate search for the missing three year old to police in never before seen video shot days after his disappearance,"
Daily Mail Australia, 27 March 2019

Stormbird, it's a bit unclear when exactly the FFC re-called the 2 cars. It was before the walk thru video. Not sure exactly what day they went to the airport.

She re-called the cars whilst driving from picking up a relative from Port Macquarie airport . First mention of the 2 cars was in a statement she made on the 18/9/14

This is what I have written down re the 2 cars from the FFC

12/9/2014

FFC :
Woke up to William & his sister giggling
I got up, walked to sliding door & opened up ( It's a habit )
FGM not yet up
Saw 2 cars
One was white, one was dark grey
White in front , grey behind
Parked in middle of the driveways
Thought odd, went back inside.

Mr Craddock asks " Why odd?" FFC replied " cars never parked on street, always park in driveways ( most driveways long ) . Never seen cars parked on side of road.

The coroner asked FFC " Did you see anyone in cars?" FFC answered " No , not from that distance"

MrCraddock : Did you notice anything about how close together they were ?"

FFC : they looked close together, gap maybe half a car length"

Mr Craddock : " As you sit here today, can you see them?"

FFC : Yes

Mr Craddock : " 14/9/2014 , first written statement about what occurred ( Doc # 63 ) - no mention of the cars?"

FFC: " Just didn't even think about it, with William missing, went right out of my brain"

Mr Craddock : " In a later statement you refer to the cars for the first time 18/9/2014"

FFC " I was driving to Port Macquarie airport to collect a family member & just has a flash of 2 cars as I was talking to my mum & Williams sister"

( FFC emotional )

FFC : " Got back to the house & ran to command post to tell about the cars, cop gave phone to look for cars. That night looked online to find examples of cars"

She also saw the cars again when playing with William near the trees..........

Stormbird, it's a bit unclear when exactly the FFC re-called the 2 cars. It was before the walk thru video. Not sure exactly what day they went to the airport.

She re-called the cars whilst driving from picking up a relative from Port Macquarie airport . First mention of the 2 cars was in a statement she made on the 18/9/14

12/9/2014

FFC :
FGM not yet up
Saw 2 cars

Mr Craddock asks " Why odd?" FFC replied " cars never parked on street, always park in driveways ( most driveways long ) . Never seen cars parked on side of road.

The coroner asked FFC " Did you see anyone in cars?" FFC answered " No , not from that distance"

Mr Craddock : " 14/9/2014 , first written statement about what occurred ( Doc # 63 ) - no mention of the cars?"

FFC: " Just didn't even think about it, with William missing, went right out of my brain"

Mr Craddock : " In a later statement you refer to the cars for the first time 18/9/2014"

FFC " I was driving to Port Macquarie airport to collect a family member & just has a flash of 2 cars as I was talking to my mum & Williams sister"

( FFC emotional )

FFC : " Got back to the house & ran to command post to tell about the cars, cop gave phone to look for cars. That night looked online to find examples of cars"

o_O

No mention of where the MFC was when she awoke?

Sometimes when we have to speak suddenly we come closer to the truth than when we have time to think.
Madeleine L'Engle

Last edited:

12/9/2014

FFC :
FGM not yet up
Saw 2 cars

( FFC emotional )

So, the police and Coroner will know when FM ran to the command post to inform them of her recall. It is just that we won't know, unless/until we ever get to see a Coroner's Report after the inquest (and if that kind of detail is in the report).

So, the police and Coroner will know when FM ran to the command post to inform them of her recall. It is just that we won't know, unless/until we ever get to see a Coroner's Report after the inquest (and if that kind of detail is in the report).

In Det Beecrofts evidence she said that the cars were identified 4 days later..............

Her investigation note......

As far as I remember, the FM didn't get the rego numbers of the cars, so I don't see how the cars could have been identified.

What, just because one car looked similar to one of the POI's car?

The female foster carer gave a statement to police on September 14, 2014 that “does not make any reference to sighting vehicles”, the inquest heard.

But on a filmed “walk-through” four days later, she recalled seeing two cars, one grey and one white with “dark tinted windows”.

It would seem it was before the day 4 walk through.

Unusually, the foster father was videoed on a “walk-through” at the crime scene in the New South Wales town of Kendall but was not sat down to give a statement until September 18, 2014, six days later.

Man saw child in car wearing Spider-Man suit, Tyrrell inquest hears

I don't recall seeing that.

How were they identified?
I think they would of been identified through FFC description of them because that's all they had to go on because no one else saw them except her.
And the police officer gave her his phone when she reported it to see what kind of vehicles she had seen.

As far as I remember, the FM didn't get the rego numbers of the cars, so I don't see how the cars could have been identified.

What, just because one car looked similar to one of the POI's car?
Yeah the pictures of the cars were plastered all over MSM about a year later, the white wagon and some grey looking sedan, and no, she didn't get number plate ID of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288