TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't even know if she went after child support
True, but supporting 2 children on a waitress salary would not be easy. I read one article that said she was also in veterinary school. I think if she left she would have went back to Louisiana to be near her family. ( her support system) and she would have taken her son with them. JMO

Thanks. I'll go back and change my wording. I forgot that you can do the public fund raisiung through FB now.

FB won’t give them the funds raised, unless they are a non-profit. They’ll collect the money from donors and then give it to a non-profit of their (FB) choice. It’s in the small print. I hope they have a non-profit organization attached (such as a church).

True, but supporting 2 children on a waitress salary would not be easy. I read one article that said she was also in veterinary school. I think if she left she would have went back to Louisiana to be near her family. ( her support system) and she would have taken her son with them. JMO

Veterinary technician school. They were living together, I assume he paid the bills so she could be home?

I have a few questions, and I'm not sure anyone knows the answer...

When did SC notice that the car was unlocked and her purse was in it? Was it at 2pm? or was it at 6pm when he went to pick up the son?

I'm not ready to jump all over SC for not being concerned right away, but knowing some of this info would help. If he noticed at 2pm, he should have been concerned right away. If it wasn't noticed until 6pm or later when he left to pick up the son, then it makes a bit more sense to me.

Why is the FBI involved? In what scenario do they get involved so early in a case? Is it a multiple state thing? Is it a Mexico thing? I have followed quite a few missing persons cases, maybe my memory is failing me, but I don't recall the FBI getting involved within a few days.
FBI is usually 'invited' to participate when local LE needs their technical help in the digital tracking which they're very good at. They have
a great team who investigate cell phones, gps,
and develop time lines and gaps in any suspect's story.
I'm relieved to see FBI involved.

It sounded to me like a volatile relationship. I took "off" to mean that they weren't back to living together on a full-time basis. I have no idea; however, I bet the police know exactly what was going on in their relationship if HB told her mother everything.
Yes, agree and police will also know if there's a history of abuse or domestic violence in the relationship. ....Just sayin.....

To play devil's advocate, just for a moment, maybe he knows/thinks the police has already provided descriptions, so why does he need to?

Except SC knows that LE has not given a press conference.

He had a reporter right there filming him.

He had the floor.

He knew he had a golden opportunity himself to put the BOLO descriptions out to the public.

He did not do so.

I noticed it and found it worth noting.

That's just me, though.

Here in NY you also pay support if you are unmarried. Even if you live together, as a matter of fact- if you receive any state medicaid or any daycare help through the state- the father has to pay child support.
California, same. Which made me wonder if the place Heidi works offers health insurance, or if as a single Mom she was on aid while pregnant?

I’m so hung up on the time of day. If this was an abduction... how did it go unseen in an apartment complex? If it was domestic, how the heck did he get the bodies out unseen?
It gets dark here at 5:30 or so. If Austin is an hour later, I'd guess it was dark there around
6: 30 or shortly after. LE says they weren't called till 7:30pm or close to it. So he may have had an hour to haul the bodies out in the dark.

I’m just now trying to get up to date on what’s going on and haven’t read everything. But here’s my thoughts for what it’s worth.
1) She did not leave voluntarily. I don’t think she would leave a child at school and then skip out. I’m sure it’s happened before but my thoughts are that’s pretty rare. If she felt she needed to leave because of a domestic situation, I think she would have taken the older child too. Also, leaving the baby’s stuff behind. Never. If you knew you were going to be on the road with a newborn, you would make sure you had proper supplies.
2) Car doors open, apartment door open, purse etc left. Sounds to me that she was in the middle of coming in. You just can’t carry everything with a newborn. Everything comes in in stages. My opinion is someone took advantage of this situation and took her and the baby. I think it is very likely the baby was the target. It would not surprise me if the Mom is found, a victim of foul play, with no sign of the baby. I hope I’m wrong about that.
3) All that being said I’m withholding judgement on the boyfriend right now. His mannerism are odd, but he finds himself in an odd situation so i’ll Give him the benefit of the doubt right now. But...if he truly has been looking for her keys in the dumpster...that’s weird. Why do that? That’s the last thing I’d be doing looking for a missing loved one. Let LE take over. But then maybe he’s frantic and doesn’t know what to do but needs to do something. I don’t know.
Just my opinions. A very sad situation and I fear it will not end well.

IIRC, there has never been interview that said that the apartment door was open. Only the car door. There have been many MSM misinformation on this case, and perhaps the info about the apartment door was open is one more. MOO. Hopefully, someone can correct if I'm wrong in my opinion that it was never said that apartment door was open.

That's also where he says nothing was missing aside from her and the baby. But seeing as how he's standing in front of the T-Mobile store to get phone records, he clearly knew her phone was missing, so I think he just misspoke or left some things out.

Has he said if he tried to call or check in with the neighbor to verify that his wife and baby were there visiting? I have to admit that not everyone worries to the same degree. I've perfected the art of worrying, but some people aren't naturally inclined to worry. Maybe he is such a person??

Has it been reported if her vehicle had a door or doors open? Personally, I think most people would find it alarming that the front door was wide open. Second, with a young baby, I wouldn't go anywhere without my phone and a diaper bag. That would include even to the neighbors' house for a brief visit.

I'm concerned about how much time was lost before she was reported missing.
Anybody know what position her driver's seat was in?

Have we seen/read anyone but the boyfriend verify where he was after 8 and until she picked up the son at school? I know he says he was at work, but am I missing confirmation of that via another source? The sun rose about 718 that am (maybe it matters, maybe it doesn't).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong