TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking through my 8,000 open tabs for links. :)

Here's the aunt's statement, which they just grabbed from her public FB posts: Heidi Broussard Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Thank you. I don't see anything terse there from any family member which was what I was looking for but I appreciate you providing the link. :) MOO
I’m not OP, but here is MSM report that contains HB’s aunt’s statement.

WATCH: Urgent search for missing mom of 2 and newborn Video | Good Morning America
Thank you, Noharg. I'm just going to assume that the TERSE statement came from Facebook unless someone can point it out to me in this article. All I'm seeing are loving messages about how much HM and MC are missed, etc.

Also nothing about her mom staying with them prior to their disappearance.

Moving on... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Again, the reporting states her purse and wallet were in the car, and then a clip of him stating everything was "upstairs." :confused:

Im curious what car he took to the school to pick up the child. If there are security cameras at the school then LE should be able to find out what car he used to pickup the boy.

The reason this is important is if the purse was in the car he drove to the school then surely by seeing that he should have had enough concern to call 911 as soon as he got back from school. Or even from the car the moment he saw the purse (if it was in that car and if he drove it to pickup boy).

Simply playing devil's advocate here but we honestly don't know the entire history and past relationship between him and his father. We don't know how close they are, we don't know how/if his dad's cancer diagnosis may have changed the relationship. I'm not going to fault the guy for calling his dad (especially if it was in a time of stress/need ... some people's dads are their best friends). There could be a nefarious twist to it, but there could also not be. However I am just one dummy and this is just one dummy's opinion.
My first thought was that Chris Watt wanted to talk to his dad, too.

Are you sure that whatever happened, happened at the apartment?
We learned From the Kelsey Berreth case that there is a science and an FBI department dedicated to the pings from cell phones on cell towers. I learned that having a cell phone on and with you is like having a tracking device. His cell phone will tell LE where he was. If he isn’t arrested soon, it was not him and there is a terribly mysterious crime here.

FBI in the first photo here as well as an address on the building.

22358032-7801595-The_FBI_and_Texas_Rangers_have_since_joined_the_search_efforts_f-m-57_1576598139407.jpg
22358026-7801595-image-a-58_1576598165050.jpg

My understanding is this is them knocking on residents' doors to interview them - a still shot from this video: Twitter - just in case anyone thinks this is the apartment they lived in. It does not appear to be.

Get that screen fixed people! :)

Because the dog was on the balcony and her purse was in the car, I think whatever happened it was quick and upon her return to apartment. They may have followed her into the apartment when she first returned.
It also just occurred to me, how did she get into her apartment...surely she didn't leave it unlocked that morning. Did she come home and leave again? Does the door lock with a key or a key card? I remember in the very first interview, he said her ID was there not wallet. Was it her gate key card or her door card. Were the car keys on a separate fob? One observation...had not brought the dog in yet or was made to put it back out. Just some random thoughts.

It was in the interview he did outside. I watched it this morning. He stated he received a call from daycare around 2 and went and picked the boy up.

I've just watched all the videos. Read every post. I did not see in any of them where he said 2 pm. Does anyone have a link as to this getting feet? I am of opinion he has not said in an interview at this time.

Does OP or anyone have such a link? (Reason is, so many times early in a case where LE is silent, stuff from FB or other places get legs, and I want to correct for here at WS.)

Also, what I did notice when I watched the videos of him MULTIPLE times, was that he cried when his dad rubbed his back, a la Chris Watts with his father.

I think MOO Breaking down with the father for both as to shame? @gitana1

I'm not a person who reads such into body language, but after rewatching all to find such that the OP was asking, it hit on me as such. MOO
Boyfriend of missing Austin woman, baby speaks out

Last edited:
Something just crossed my mind as to the differences in his interviews. Outside of the apartment, he seemed more "normal" upset. The inside one, with all of the smiling and laughing? He may have been high. If he's a regular smoker, he's probably smoking more now, to cope (assuming he's innocent). People DO laugh when high, no matter how inappropriate it may be. On the outdoor interview, I still can't past the phone, though.
I wondered the same thing about being high. But, for me, that brings in a whole load of other questions.
Why high?
How often high?
How expensive is it to buy it, especially with a new born who needs things.
I have so many more questions.....

It gets dark here at 5:30 or so. If Austin is an hour later, I'd guess it was dark there around
6: 30 or shortly after. LE says they weren't called till 7:30pm or close to it. So he may have had an hour to haul the bodies out in the dark.
I'm in Fort Worth area. Sunset is around 5:30ish p.m. So, it is usually dark by 6 p.m.

My mind keeps going to her walking out of there on her own and Post Par-tum Depression. You would think if SC had done something to her and the baby that the son would be missing also. In most cases where it is a husband they take out the mother and all the kids. I just find that odd that nothing was done to her son. As far as PPD goes I see no one talking about that possibility. It would make sense to why the baby is missing too. that maybe she had an episode and just walked out leaving everything there, which would explain no sign of struggle, and I realize the car is there but when you get in an episode of something it could be she just walked off. I am going to wait to the presser and see what LE has to say. I personally want more info before I suspect Dad of anything.

The “left on her own” theory is a garbage theory IMO. Her sm indicates that her kiddos are her whole life, why would she have left her little boy? Why wouldn’t she have packed up that morning and left and taken him with her? She’s his mother and could have easily called him out of school and SC would have been none the wiser for 10+ hours (more than enough time to get far far away). Also I don’t see her voluntarily hopping in a different vehicle and leaving without a car seat for the baby?

I don’t know, this feels very decoy theory to me and pretty unbelievable. MOO.
Agreed!!

Hence interstate compact.

I’m not sure what you mean. What huge baby trafficking issue do we have in the states? We are talking about selling babies. Either for sex or to keep as one’s child or labor force. Where is a shred of evidence that right now there is a business of this in the states, let alone “big business”.

We learned From the Kelsey Berreth case that there is a science and an FBI department dedicated to the pings from cell phones on cell towers. I learned that having a cell phone on and with you is like having a tracking device. His cell phone will tell LE where he was. If he isn’t arrested soon, it was not him and there is a terribly mysterious crime here.

JMO
I agree the Cell Phone should tell LE a lot, however, just like in the recent conviction of
Mark Sievers who hired a close friend to murder his wife and they used burner phones, there are situations where his personal cell phone may not be all that important.

I've just watched all the videos. Read every post. I did not see in any of them where he said 2 pm. Does anyone have a link as to this getting feet? I am of opinion he has not said in an interview at this time.

Also, what I did notice when I watched the videos of him MULTIPLE times, was that he cried when his dad rubbed his back, a la Chris Watts with his father.

I think MOO Breaking down with the father for both as to shame? @gitana1

I'm not a person who reads such into body language, but after rewatching all to find such that the OP was asking, it hit on me as such. MOO
Boyfriend of missing Austin woman, baby speaks out

He received a call at 6. His son goes to after school care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members