GUILTY Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, murdered, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #5

Footage played in court showed Boscaino's ute driving on the Gateway Motorway to and from the location where Mr Thompson's body was found.

Boscaino was also captured on security footage dumping a toolbox at the Nudgee tip, buying a new toolbox and tomahawk and hiring a floor sander which the crown alleges he used to remove evidence from his house.

Queensland court hears sickening details of alleged fatal axe attack | Daily Mail Online

These two are seriously sick people, Dyball and Boscaino. Pretty low intelligence, as well. They supposedly planned this crime?? They might as well have stuck a sign on themselves saying "We did it".

Good to see the Trial in this case has commenced, and may Justice prevail for Sam. Have also asked a moderator to move this case to the Trials section of the Forum.

Poor Sam didn't have a chance moving in a world of characters like Dyball, insanely self-righteous and envious individuals, another Roger Rogerson in the making, warped and crooked from the get-go.
A life lost over cannabis, ludicrous, makes me so angry! :mad:

JMO

Poor Sam didn't have a chance, Sam's chance was to not to choose to be a drug dealer, that was his chance, yet he decided to go down a path of greed.

Poor Sam didn't have a chance, Sam's chance was to not to choose to be a drug dealer, that was his chance, yet he decided to go down a path of greed.

Oh, that's a good reason for two other drug dealers to beat and axe him to death ... through their own greed.
Especially over a drug that is becoming legalised in many countries.

Oh, that's a good reason for two other drug dealers to beat and axe him to death ... through their own greed.
Especially over a drug that is becoming legalised in many countries.

I didn't say that was a reason for him to be murdered, I said that Sam's chance was lost when he decided to go down this path. Drug dealing is illegal for many reasons, and one reason is that it's dangerous, and here's another point proven why the government don't want people dealing. Yes it maybe legal in other countries, however it's still illegal to deal drugs without a license in those countries, and one of those reasons is that it's dangerous.

I didn't say that was a reason for him to be murdered, I said that Sam's chance was lost when he decided to go down this path. Drug dealing is illegal for many reasons, and one reason is that it's dangerous, and here's another point proven why the government don't want people dealing. Yes it maybe legal in other countries, however it's still illegal to deal drugs without a license in those countries, and one of those reasons is that it's dangerous.

I get your point, but it is still no reason for a young guy to be murdered ... because he chose to deal pot. Because he made a stupid mistake. Not considering the dangers. At 22 years old, his male brain still wasn't out of its 'stupid' stage.

I hope Boscaino and Dyball go down hard for this callous and brutal murder. On the balance of scales, murder is hugely more criminal than dealing pot.

I get your point, but it is still no reason for a young guy to be murdered ... because he chose to deal pot. Because he made a stupid mistake. Not considering the dangers. At 22 years old, his male brain still wasn't out of its 'stupid' stage.

I hope Boscaino and Dyball go down hard for this callous and brutal murder. On the balance of scales, murder is hugely more criminal than dealing pot.
I agree with your point, I've never disagreed with what your saying, but laws are often created to protect people, no difference than why its illegal to wire a house without using a license electrician. Because it's dangerous if you get it wrong. No-one deserves to die by electrocution because they didn't use an electrician, however there chance to use an electrician could prevent death, and my comment was in response to primesuspects post about "Sam not having a chance"

Boscaino says Dyball and Mr Thompson went outside and he heard a noise, defence barrister Tony Glynn told the court on Wednesday.

After going to investigate Boscaino says he found Dyball in the driver's seat of Mr Thompson's Mustang.

Mr Thompson was on the ground, apparently dead, partly under the Mustang, Boscaino said.

Boscaino alleges Dyball told him that he had "knocked" Mr Thompson, saying he "had to do it".

Boscaino says he tried to refuse to cover up the killing but feared Dyball.

The pair brought Mr Thompson's body inside where Dyball hit him in the face with an axe, Boscaino has told the court.

The trial has heard Mr Thompson may have been killed from neck injuries consistent with strangulation or a blow from an axe to his face, or both.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/na...ler-buried-friend-s-body-20191218-p53l65.html

Surprised there is no media coverage of this trial... Public has forgotten i guess.
Has Boscaino testified yet?

The coverage has been pretty poor throughout, ever since the arrests were made. The trial coverage has been a bit sporadic at best. I suspect due to them now being tried seperately. Lawyers seem to be playing a defense of it was him not me, i just helped after the fact...

I hope they both get done for it for murder. The coverage hasnt gone into much of the prosecution case at all. Apparently the prosecution refused boscainos guilty plea for accessory after the fact, and have kept at him for the murder, so they must have something...

I also wonder why there has been a near media silence on this since the arrests were made, no mention of any committal hearings etc...might be more at play in regards to the drug supply aspect...

The coverage has been pretty poor throughout, ever since the arrests were made. The trial coverage has been a bit sporadic at best. I suspect due to them now being tried seperately. Lawyers seem to be playing a defense of it was him not me, i just helped after the fact...

I hope they both get done for it for murder. The coverage hasnt gone into much of the prosecution case at all. Apparently the prosecution refused boscainos guilty plea for accessory after the fact, and have kept at him for the murder, so they must have something...

I also wonder why there has been a near media silence on this since the arrests were made, no mention of any committal hearings etc...might be more at play in regards to the drug supply aspect...
True, it's been very low key, once the jury reaches their verdict on Boscaino and Dyball, it may become a bigger news story with witnesses talking to the media. I also hope they go down together for murder.

Surprised there is no media coverage of this trial... Public has forgotten i guess.
Has Boscaino testified yet?
I'm curious whether he testified. The account attributed to him sounds ridiculous. If Boscaino thought Sam was dead under the car, why drag him into his own house, potentially contaminating it, let alone either of them bashing him in the face, and how did the strangulation-type injuries come about?

I'm curious whether he testified. The account attributed to him sounds ridiculous. If Boscaino thought Sam was dead under the car, why drag him into his own house, potentially contaminating it, let alone either of them bashing him in the face, and how did the strangulation-type injuries come about?

I would respectfully beg to differ - ashley would 100% be more likely to strangle Sam given his military background and killer instinct - most people in boscaino's shoes would panic and get the body inside out of view - the axe would have been to make sure he was dead - it would take someone pretty indifferent to human life or comfortable with killing to do that - just my opinion....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back