TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like if she were hiding from danger she would have reached out by now. She certainly would have a lot of help to safety by this point. She would be missing her son and know her parents are worried.

No wallet - how would she be eating, diapering baby, she needs postpartum supplies.
Moo

Welp, if she was in a shelter, all of the needs for she and baby would be supplied. And depending on how she felt, she may or may not reach out. That's the purpose of an abuse shelter. Of course, the same can be said if someone is hiding her in one of the apartments. Absolute fear and lack of trust can make you do whatever as far as self preservation goes.

I just think in this case, it's just too easy to say Mr. Boyfriend knows something, when in fact he may not. MOO, MOO

**Edited to correct spelling which was horrendously head holding.

Oh my gosh - I know - I'm not being critical of you - it just makes me crazy to see the same info in multiple outlets' stories - I just feel like no one is working very hard to suss out new information sometimes. So sorry if you thought I meant that in a negative way towards you - not even close <3

Oh you're a sweetheart. No biggie. :) I just like the Daily Mail because I think they have the best and most pictures. Every once in awhile they have the correct breaking news and thorough coverage.

With the friend being surprised HB and SC were together and HB’s mom having just left to return home I wonder if there’s the possibility SC didn’t even live there? No confirmation from LE or or her parents.
I’m assuming he did live there, atleast recently until now.

His account of his daily routine was pretty general, and indicated that it was an established pattern.

It could also be easily refuted, so I don’t think he would have lied about that.

With the friend being surprised HB and SC were together and HB’s mom having just left to return home I wonder if there’s the possibility SC didn’t even live there? No confirmation from LE or or her parents.
SC made it seem in his interview that they lived together there. But who knows ... virtually anything is possible in this case with what little we know, IMO.

The friend didn’t seem to be in close contact with Heidi, did she? I think SC lives there, jmo.

I think he was living there. Otherwise, why would she have called him to say she spent $25.00 on books? Plus, he said he kissed them goodby in the morning.

but...but...on a typical day, hits snooze button usually twice, drinks water, wakes them up, kisses each one...

Busy week here and loosely listening to this case.....

Mr. Boyfriend is definitely a piece of work....kinda like a mishmash of PF and CW. However, I am wondering about #3 here. Is it possible that she is in hiding with her baby because she feels either her life or the life of her baby is in danger? Reason is, I have work coming out of my ears going on here, but have Fox on as white noise. On Cavuto, it was just said that the police feel that "she is very much alive". Could she be hiding as a battered woman somewhere? Just askin…..

I have been watching this thread and not participating much because I've been sitting on my hands and actually, still am, to a degree.

I originally was thinking pretty much what everyone else has been thinking and then I had an "aha" moment when I truly believed that she had just up and left for safety reasons. However, I backtracked on that due to comments about her son and the type of relationship she has with her son. I get a woman feeling unsafe and leaving with a baby, but, I can't reconcile, leaving with one child, while leaving the other behind. I do not believe she would do that.

I can't help but think that foul play is at work here. Quite frankly, I can't imagine what else could be happening.

Would someone bring me up to date on one thing please. Do we know if LE has forensically gone through Heidi's apartment with a fine tooth comb? My feeling is that whatever happened, occurred in that apartment.

There has to be security video somewhere that shows her leaving the building - one way - or the other. I think LE is waiting on phone info. I know it takes a while to get that information from the phone companies but, as in so many other cases, phone pings tell the tale.

My final comment is that I don't believe this is a random crime, it was either planned or something escalated and things went very wrong very fast.

MOO

Just got caught up on this case. Ugh, so horrifically sad. Praying that HB and baby Margo are found healthy and safe.

I haven't seen it reported anywhere, but is there any indication what HB's plans were for that day? Since she had a nearly newborn, I wouldn't be surprised if she was planning on tending to Margo and just staying around the home, but again, I haven't read anywhere what her itinerary was for the day. Any info on that? TIA.

Oh you're a sweetheart. No biggie. :) I just like the Daily Mail because I think they have the best and most pictures. Every once in awhile they have the correct breaking news and thorough coverage.

Agree - I'm actually super curious about the amount of photos they always have that no one else has but I suppose that's for another day!

Almost certainly not. In a city the size of Austin, if SWAT activity gets people this excited, it’s going to be a bumpy ride.

Sadly - our SWAT activity is new for most of us old timers. Ramped up a bunch in the recent years so we might be a bit excitable. It used to be the biggest small town in America.

Don't mind me, over here waving my cane at all the growth :)

Just got caught up on this case. Ugh, so horrifically sad. Praying that HB and baby Margo are found healthy and safe.

I haven't seen it reported anywhere, but is there any indication what HB's plans were for that day? Since she had a nearly newborn, I wouldn't be surprised if she was planning on tending to Margo and just staying around the home, but again, I haven't read anywhere what her itinerary was for the day. Any info on that? TIA.
We only have SC saying he told her he would be home early and we know at least her son would need to be picked up from school, but we don’t know if she would typically do pickup.

There is also an older child from SC’s previous marriage, but no confirmation if HB had care of her at any point during the day. SC has made comments like “making the kidS lunches”, but hasn’t said specifically that his daughter was with them. But Margo wouldn’t need a lunch sooo?

moo

Her mom said HB never left the apartment without Margo strapped in the carrier and the diaper bag strapped to her back.

I lived in a gated community, third floor up for one year while we had renovations done to our home. I gave birth to our 3rd child while living there. I also always strapped our baby into the carrier portion of the car seat because, true or not, I felt like if I tripped the car seat with the handle up would offer some protection for the baby.

For what it’s worth I would never have left our baby up in the apartment even to run and grab something from the car. It wouldn’t be worth even a small risk to me to have something happen to baby and be 3 flights away or have something happen to me and no one knows the baby is there.

Also our gates worked well, but residents would buzz anyone in regardless of if they knew them, so pretty useless.

moo

I only know of one person who didn’t use an infant carrier and used a convertible car seat instead. Partly because their baby was over 13 lbs. at birth. It’s just much easier to carry a baby secured in a carrier than one that might wiggle at the wrong moment. Plus less waking of the baby to transfer out of the car. Sooo much easier!

was there ever any confirmation about where the car seat was found? Car vs in the home?

I don't see in any scenario that it is possible that she was moved out of the apartment incognito. I believe they lived on the third floor (based upon an interview where the neighbor said he lived two floors below her).
Bless her heart lugging a baby in a cumbersome carrier up 3 flights of stairs. Maybe she stuck the books from book fair in the carrier (on
I thought the same - you'd be pretty fit doing that a few times a day.
And also perhaps not prioritizing grabbing the purse/diaper bag to take up if baby has been screaming bloody murder the entire ride. JMO.

I only know of one person who didn’t use an infant carrier and used a convertible car seat instead. Partly because their baby was over 13 lbs. at birth. It’s just much easier to carry a baby secured in a carrier than one that might wiggle at the wrong moment. Plus less waking of the baby to transfer out of the car. Sooo much easier!

was there ever any confirmation about where the car seat was found? Car vs in the home?
SC said “the car seat is here” in his indoor interview and HB’s mom also said it was in the apartment and HB would not have left without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77