TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, if they have CCTV footage of her around the apartment (which I don't know if they do), then they know if she left or not. And they would also know when he got there and when/how many times he left.

In thread #4 I believe there are links to the apartment being on lockdown - their specific apartment

This friend has not spoken to Heidi since Summer. Heidi was pregnant, a 6-year-old boy, was going through a break-up and was supposed to move. In my book, a close friend would have checked up on her several times.

<snipped for focus>
Did you find somewhere specific that said the friend had not spoken to HB since summer?

This and FBI visiting neighboring apartments and asking if they can take a look inside reminds me of a ND case where the victim's neighbor desperately wanted a baby and befriended a pregnant woman in the complex -- killing the mother for the baby.

I hope it reminds them of it too and they don’t wait 8 months to figure out if anyone was meeting with her or vice versa like the Marlen Ochoa case.

Apologies if anyone has asked this. I have been following this case as best I can. It has been established that Heidi's purse and wallet were in the car and the baby carrier and diaper bag were in the house....but WHERE ARE THE BOOKS? SC is making such a point of talking about her book purchase...but no one has asked him about the books!

Apologies if anyone has asked this. I have been following this case as best I can. It has been established that Heidi's purse and wallet were in the car and the baby carrier and diaper bag were in the house....but WHERE ARE THE BOOKS? SC is making such a point of talking about her book purchase...but no one has asked him about the books!

There are links to videos of him showing the books in interviews in thread #4

Melanie Barden on Twitter
Today marks one week since Heidi Broussard and Margot Carey disappeared in South Austin— tonight I’m speaking with a missing persons expert for an analysis of what we know so far on @cbsaustin at ten
5:20 PM - 19 Dec 2019 from Austin, TX

Christian Flores on Twitter
Missing posters put up on the Waterloo Ice House at Southpark Meadows.
EMLSdArXkAIZ88M.jpg

5:26 PM - 19 Dec 2019 from Austin, TX

So glad you were able to get caught up, @AnnaGrace. ;)

Last edited:
I would really like confirmation that he was at work in the morning while she was at the book fair. If they can't, he could have gone with her, stayed in the car and something happened on the way home, then the rest was staged. Otherwise, I'm still on the fence. IMO

I feel sad today because I don’t think Margo and Heidi will be found, and that whoever caused their disappearance will not be held accountable. I really hope I’m wrong.
If it makes you feel any better, I definitely think you’re wrong.

The posture of law enforcement seems to indicate that they know a hell of a lot more than they are saying, and I get the impression they are close.

That aside, a crime like this (if it is a crime), just doesn’t lend itself to anyone making a clean getaway.

It looks like this happened in broad daylight, and it’s incredibly difficult to pull something like this off, and not leave a trail.

Especially if this was a spontaneous, emotional event (which I think it was).

There should be no shortage of avenues to explore, and evidence to pore over. Law enforcement was on top of this very quickly, and they have brought in the right partners.

Not only do I not think the mystery will linger, but I think the answers are on the horizon.

I would say it depends on the setup. idk tho. I have 2 large dogs and there is nothing that would work for a patio setup. But maybe something for a smaller one?
Our former neighbors on the third floor had two HUGE Rottie/lab mix dogs, aggressive and way too big for that balcony but were out there ALL day. It was horrible. The owners got evicted because of the dogs snarling every time they saw a person walking by and pooping on the balcony.

Lucky you. Based on the overflowing dumpster photos in the reviews I'm not surprised. Yuck. But large, obnoxious bugs are a fact of life here. Multi-family dwellings concentrate that issue. Overflowing dumpsters concentrate it further.

yeah, I think warmer areas get bugs a lot more than the Pac NW which is where I live. The trade off is probably the sunshine! I remember them when we lived in So Cal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member