TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Heidi's parents have begged for their safe return, with mom Tammy telling KVUE: 'We miss all of them very much, and we want them home. So, anybody who has her, please let them go – just let them go – and it'll be alright.'

She added: 'Heidi wouldn't do this, there's no way. She loves her son Silas and she would never do this, and she would never take Margot down those stairs without her carrier and have her strapped in and her diaper bag strapped to her back.'
'Bring our babies home': Parents of missing Texas mom make tearful plea as FBI steps up its search | Daily Mail Online

Unfortunately, this isn't new. This was from the interview they did on Tuesday with KVUE. I only recall this because I had posted it right before the thread got shut down that night and I was really annoyed :confused:

Missing Austin mother's parents beg for her and her baby's safe return

The article says Dec 18th, but it was posted the previous evening, keeping with the norm in this case, these news sites suck. JMO

Whoa...happening in Houston now. Just saw on my local news.

NW Harris Co. home swarmed by FBI and Austin police

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- About a dozen officers from the Texas Rangers, Department of Public Safety, FBI and the Austin Police Department have been at a home in northwest Harris County for hours Thursday.

It appears to be part of a high profile investigation on Bo Jack Drive near Jersey Village.

An Eyewitness News crew waited for what was believed to be a warrant service. Then, around 8:15 p.m., there was movement, with law enforcement going into the house.

But, authorities seemed to be more focused on a car in the driveway in the back.

SkyEye 13 was overhead earlier in the day, and a Nissan was seen parked up close to the house.

The presence of Austin police has prompted our questions on whether this is connected to the disappearance of Austin mother Heidi Broussard and her infant daughter. They haven't been seen since Dec. 12.

replying to myself ... lol

I lied, they were there 4 times!!!

SA (initials of neighbour), who has lived in the complex for about a year, said FBI agents visited her apartment on Wednesday afternoon and also asked to search her home and her car. That was the fourth time they visited, she said.

Search for missing Austin woman, infant draws feds' interest, social media speculation

ETA: I took out the neighbours name and just put initials.

If they're searching other apartments, that doesn't sound like they're zeroing on Shane, does it?

It has crossed my mind that some lunatic could have dragged or coaxed Heidi into a neighboring apt. It's remote but possible and there have been cases similar where some freak held someone captive. With an infant, I'm not sure. Whatever the case, I don't think Heidi left that complex property.

No kidding?

But if my child --- my three week old baby -- and fiancee was missing you better believe I will do any and all I can to find them. Including begging daily for them to be brought back.
AGREED!

When a friend of mine had her adult son go missing oh, she was begging every news station to grab a hold of the story. Both her and I were begging everyone from Nancy Grace, to Blink on Crime, to Websleuths, to The Hinky meter. I begged and cried and pleaded with anybody who would take the story.

We were in a panic, and we just begged anybody to listen. If law enforcement allowed her to do it interview she was doing em!!!

Until you've lost someone like this, you never realize the panic, the urgency the fear, and the pure banging on law enforcement front door for updates...

Its real.....

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- About a dozen officers from the Texas Rangers, Department of Public Safety, FBI and the Austin Police Department have been at a home in northwest Harris County for hours Thursday.

It appears to be part of a high profile investigation on Bo Jack Drive near Jersey Village.

An Eyewitness News crew waited for what was believed to be a warrant service. Then, around 8:15 p.m., there was movement, with law enforcement going into the house.

But, authorities seemed to be more focused on a car in the driveway in the back.

SkyEye 13 was overhead earlier in the day, and a Nissan was seen parked up close to the house.

The presence of Austin police has prompted our questions on whether this is connected to the disappearance of Austin mother Heidi Broussard and her infant daughter. They haven't been seen since Dec. 12.

OMG! Cross your fingers!!!

Why do you think this pertains to Heidi?

The media is in the business of making money.

Therefore, they have to show stories that draw the interest of their viewers which requires having live human beings tell their stories.

If anything, in this case I believe the press has failed to ask some hard questions so the fiancee has been given a break.....You say potahtoes, I say potatoes. Remember Chris Watts.

I saw Watts' interviews, I cannot compare this to that at all. I just don't see it.
I would agree that the media isn't asking certain questions that some of us want to know, but I'm not sure how that will make any difference at this point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire