TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete
And I must say the dad acted odd in the on-street video. The rubbing the back non-stop, answering for him, no concern for phone calls. Just ODD.

Is this to suggest his father was involved somehow? What?
My mother would do the same. Exact same. She rubs the bridge of my nose when I'm sick. I recently broke two fingers and she rubbed those too. Some parents just do that.

Jessica Willey on Twitter

KTRK reporter Jessica Willey

“HAPPENING NOW: two dozen officers and agents from DPS, Texas Rangers, FBI and Austin Police are at a home in NW Harris County. They told neighbors it’s connected to an Austin missing persons case. They are focused on a car in the back. #abc13
So how many Austin missing person cases are there right now?

Those missing hours may have an answer now if Houston is connected to HB and MC’s missing case. IMO

omg you guys, i am listening to a live feed on youtube, I need to know if I can share this link. They know who the house belongs to.... they are actually talking to Heidi's best friend
I have reported my post... to see if I can share... pls do the same in the hopes that a mod sees and I can see if I can share it

Thanks Bradfordsleuth for bringing to my attention that my both of my double posts were deleted off of #4 yesterday..... Posting so that you can help me with my nagging questions...

Apologies if this has been covered, I have "sped read" these threads, WSers you amaze me....I truly can't keep up. I can't seem to find the answers to my bolded below questions. Praying that they are found safe and sound.
For me, it is what has transpired in SC's timeline during the hours of 2 pm - 6 pm. As a teacher (retired), if a child that was not picked at school dismissal time promptly, I/office staff, would call someone to pick up child. If they called SC at school dismissal saying that she wasn't there to p/u child, then he would have been there earlier. If this was a non-after-school-program kid, the teacher/office staff will have to wait until someone picked him up. We would be calling ALL APPROVED PHONE NUMBERS of family members/friends sanctioned to pick up said child. From my own experience, if by 6 a non-after-school program child was NOT picked up, we would have to make a call to the authorities meaning Child Services for abandonment. Since it was a 6 pm call, I will go out on a limb and say the son was in an after care school program that closes at 6 pm.....staff wants to go home promptly, y'know? He would have been given a meal/snack during that time (the sandwich). What did SC do in all that time in between? Did he EVER try to call the program or go to the school to see if he had been picked up if the Mom and baby were missing? Would he not wonder, if she is missing, could his son could be missing as well? If he couldn't get a hold of her, wouldn't HE worry WHO was going to pickup HIS son? How many times did he call her to see if she was going to pick him up? If he NEVER tried to ask this on her voicemail....to me it is telling to wonder WHY. If something hinky happened BY him or another perp, HE knew that he had 4 hours of time until he got the phone call from the program at 6 because he knew his son would be automatically taken to his program after school. He searched for her....her keys (in the dumpster? ) His actions during this time, for me, speaks volumes. If this has been answered, can you let me know. From my life experiences in education, this has bothered me.
I totally agree! My grandaughter attends an after school onsite program. I thought the exact thing. I believe he also felt this would help his case in pretending nothing is amiss. If I go get him then it means I know she isn't able to get him. It plays into his narrative to say "She's not there?" when they call. It also gave him more time like you said.
Almost certainly not. In a city the size of Austin, if SWAT activity gets people this excited, it’s going to be a bumpy ride.

It appears to be part of some sort of trafficking/prostitution bust.
Almost certainly not. In a city the size of Austin, if SWAT activity gets people this excited, it’s going to be a bumpy ride.

It appears to be part of some sort of trafficking/prostitution bust.
Thanks for answering :) That is really sad but it does feel like there have been very few updates the last few days. I'm in Canada, I do watch US news stations and I have heard small clips today about Heidi and Margo, but it's mostly information that we already knew early this week. :(

Any other locals want to chime in?
I believe they are keeping everything (information) under tight fisted security. Nobody wants to jeopardize this case or tip off ppl who may have them if that's the situation. I admire their ability to do so thus far especially with the number of agencies involved.

By this afternoon, I hadn’t really had an opinion of what happened to H and M.

Now, I think I know less. Just waiting...
Yup. This could be anything at this point. Who knows, maybe it was a bizarre baby snatching thing.

The kidnapping would be stunningly weird, so I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn