TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too be honest we discussed with the info that is given to us. Offcourse LE has way more info available, so they probably did know more and could see it from all angles. If we had the same info as LE, we would have seen it from all angles too.

I read Crime Online and it looks more like a blog than MSM. I'm not impressed with the "reporting" that I read there. JMO

It's disgusting that they printed that because it was an obvious attempt, by the source, to slime Shane. Anonymous sources are not okay if the info can't be confirmed. They know perfectly well that the guy in any story like this is going to be suspected and could be ruined by smears but they don't give a damn. Anything for a juicy story and a click/$$$.

Based on the latest developments... and without naming anyone ... is the general consensus that a girlfriend of HB drove from Houston to Austin based on insider information (presumedly from HB directly) that HB would now be alone after dropping son off at school... and that girlfriend somehow grabbed HB and baby outside the apartment getting them into her car, turning off HB phone and driving off and killed HB and brought them both back to Houston with HB in car dead?

If true that's certainly bizarre and seems like a second person would be needed to pull it off.

MOO

I had a theory early on that Heidi befriended someone on a new moms forum or some such, and that person was plotting all along to take the baby.
Now we hear this....a FRIEND of Heidi's, someone she KNEW, .....so much worse. A betrayal of the worst kind. I can't process this sort of evil.
Can’t you even imagine?! A FRIEND, your home girl...someone you allow into your intimate life and the details of it...not a deranged psychopath, homicidal maniac off the street...your alleged trusted Sister, Queen, FRIEND. Loyalty is my love language, so I’m extra raged right now...

I am wondering if the suspect acted alone, and maybe there was no partner involved at all. Maybe this was a case of someone trying to trap a boyfriend into staying in a relationship? So he wouldn't have had knowledge of this crime. I imagine it would be difficult for a lone woman to dispose of a body, while caring for a baby, in a big city like Houston.
I am still not convinced there isn't more than one person in on this. I cant believe a women would be able to move a 150 lb person on their own. Then the whole issue of having a baby that isn't one you gave birth to.

Raises hand, but sadly. I thought SC was innocent all along. I can't say that I blame you all for thinking I was crazy, not suspecting him. I still can't explain it. My heart is breaking for both families.

It was me who thought it might be Shane.
You are the good Steel. I will forever be the bad Steel. :(

If this is true, insanity might not fly since so much critical thinking and knowledge of wrong-doing is involved.

Maybe she just wanted a baby and figured out how to get one.

No doubt. But if this is what it appears to be, there’s a lot of distance between the supremely messed mental state of a person who wants/needs a baby enough to do what may have happened here and and the legal defense of insanity. One doesn’t necessarily follow the other.

Imo.

Raises hand, but sadly. I thought SC was innocent all along. I can't say that I blame you all for thinking I was crazy, not suspecting him. I still can't explain it. My heart is breaking for both families.

I doubt if anyone thought you were crazy. We all have different opinions. Not to worry.

It's disgusting that they printed that because it was an obvious attempt, by the source, to slime Shane. Anonymous sources are not okay if the info can't be confirmed. They know perfectly well that the guy in any story like this is going to be suspected and could be ruined by smears but they don't give a damn. Anything for a juicy story and a click/$$$.
Our source was confirmed by the Austin CC Missing Persons Unit. We were given her case number. She told of her experience with her friend and her friend's boyfriend and it still stands.

I still would like to know where the suspect(s) is/ are. Are one of them the body? Are they running around out there contemplating doing this to someone else? I'm not sure I can sleep without knowing where this maniac is.

LE is good at warning the public if they believe they are in danger so I think you can rest that the suspect(s) are not "running around out there contemplating" to repeat this offense.

Also, I doubt there will be official confirmation on the identity of the victim until morning but unofficially I think it's more than probable the body recovered is that of HB. MOO

We don't know if a body was recovered from the car. Media only said that LE seemed to be concentrating on it. Probably because that's all they could see from the helicopter view.

The body could have been found anywhere on the property as far as we know. JMO
I also read there was a body in the house. Sad thing is that there was a body...

It's shocked me to the core and I haven't got the whole story yet. The baby is alive, and I hope it's Margo, but it sounds like there was a death on that property too.

This is too much. Can't say more right now.

It just seems like if you've gone to the trouble to construct an elaborate ruse to steel your best friends baby, you're not going to get caught with a body at your house.
Probably thought she was far away enough in another city, and all the suspicion was on Shane.
This monster may even have posted all sorts of false rumors pointing to his guilt, on social media. Wouldn't put it past this horrible person

Had to be. And here I thought the danger of something like this would come from answering ads for cheap baby stuff. Never did I consider it was a friend.
Neither did I. I had no problem thinking a stranger or an acquaintance (I was thinking in same complex or friend of a tenant there) would do it, but I never dreamed a friend. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288