Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE
CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42

Thread #43 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43
Thread #44 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44
Thread #45 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45
Thread #46 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46
Thread #47 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47
Thread #48
Thread #49

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

I will keep posting the information as soon as we are certain everyone understands who they cannot identify. One more time:

REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Please continue discussing William's case here.

Thread reply bans are in place for members who have made personal attacks against other members and for members who insinuate the foster family either have involvement or are covering up.

My mum has been evacuated 3 times or 4 cant even remember now in the fires. We have a big one burning near us and last night after going to bed I looked out my bedroom window to see flames on 4 locations on the hills from the big fire here. Just to see them flickering getting bigger then smaller I was terrified, had binoculars out for hours watching it as you just cant do anything else over worry. And this is about 20km away from my house so I can only imagine the fear in those who have the fire at their door steps.

The fire fighters here are beyond heroes, incredible people.
The amount of Koalas lost is unthinkable especially in the regions around Kendall and Port Mac.

There are no words for these conditions and no words that can thank our amazing volunteer firefighters here.

It is beyond frightening.

We had a local who was witnessed lighting a fire here yesterday in the bush which caught alight and fleeing the scene. I just cant believe the stupidity and am disgusted in these people.

Many if the fires have also been from lighting strikes. We have crews from US , CANADA, NEW ZEELAND & lots of interstate guys & girls as well. Some fires have been going since September. We are so grateful for anyone who has come to help. It's a real disaster, NSW is currently in at state Emergency level for 1 week. Sat is going to be worse . I know of a friend who lost their house today. The only thing now that will help is RAIN & that's not predicted till end of January

Meanwhile our PM is of holidaying, but he has sent his prayers & thoughts :mad:

I live in the outer suburbs of Melbourne and we have smoke here from the NSW bushfires. That's indicative of how bad they are.

It's not going to be a very Merry Xmas for the poor victims and their families... :(

My mum has been evacuated 3 times or 4 cant even remember now in the fires. We have a big one burning near us and last night after going to bed I looked out my bedroom window to see flames on 4 locations on the hills from the big fire here. Just to see them flickering getting bigger then smaller I was terrified, had binoculars out for hours watching it as you just cant do anything else over worry. And this is about 20km away from my house so I can only imagine the fear in those who have the fire at their door steps.

The fire fighters here are beyond heroes, incredible people.
The amount of Koalas lost is unthinkable especially in the regions around Kendall and Port Mac.

There are no words for these conditions and no words that can thank our amazing volunteer firefighters here.

It is beyond frightening.

We had a local who was witnessed lighting a fire here yesterday in the bush which caught alight and fleeing the scene. I just cant believe the stupidity and am disgusted in these people.

Truly shocking.

I live in the outer suburbs of Melbourne and we have smoke here from the NSW bushfires. That's indicative of how bad they are.

It's not going to be a very Merry Xmas for the poor victims and their families... :(
I have a work colleague here who sits at her desk all day with a big P4 I think it is industrial type mask on as she is asthmatic

It truly is. It is quiet frightening to be honest on all fronts

Well, that was unfortunate re the publicity surrounding the bio parents, yes and certainly wouldn't have been AS's intention. I still say that there needed to be transparency all around with this case, and less secrecy, so overall it was a positive move IMO.

I will wait for the next inquest now. I'm keen to hear the outcome on the tests regarding the timing of the 'last' photograph and hopefully, more information will come to light with the case and lead the police into establishing what exactly happened to William.

Unfortunate? :confused:

Transparency, maybe you are correct, but what did it do for William................not one thing.

Can you please let us know what you thought was positive about any of it? I am yet to see any positive outcome.

Unfortunate? :confused:

Transparency, maybe you are correct, but what did it do for William................not one thing.

Can you please let us know what you thought was positive about any of it? I am yet to see any positive outcome.
Just jumping off your post and IMO it was important in the fact that it gave WT's biological family a voice in the disappearance of their child.
They love him too, and it wasn't fair to exclude them.

Just jumping off your post and IMO it was important in the fact that it gave WT's biological family a voice in the disappearance of their child.
They love him too, and it wasn't fair to exclude them.

Absolutely.

The bio parents are flawed, yes, but they are not hiding behind anything. They are transparent and everyone has a past of some sort, even if it's not exposed to the public...

Absolutely.

The bio parents are flawed, yes, but they are not hiding behind anything. They are transparent and everyone has a past of some sort, even if it's not exposed to the public...
Yes that's true. There is just so much we don't know about any of the players in this case. To have your children removed by FACS is tragic in itself. Far as i know WT and his sister were not abused, they were deemed "at risk". Some people just don't have the necessary coping skills to parent at certain times of their lives. They should be receiving help with that IMO. Raising kids doesn't come with a manual. A lot of a person's parenting skills and living their lives in general come from their own childhood experiences of how they were taught to do that. Maybe they had a crappy upbringing themselves? It's always some kind of repetitive cycle that has to be broken somewhere along the line IMO. And a lot of the moral values society once had have gone down the drain as well, and the family unit broken. It really is a societal problem in a lot of ways too. All IMO.

Yes that's true. There is just so much we don't know about any of the players in this case. To have your children removed by FACS is tragic in itself. Far as i know WT and his sister were not abused, they were deemed "at risk". Some people just don't have the necessary coping skills to parent at certain times of their lives. They should be receiving help with that IMO. Raising kids doesn't come with a manual. A lot of a person's parenting skills and living their lives in general come from their own childhood experiences of how they were taught to do that. Maybe they had a crappy upbringing themselves? It's always some kind of repetitive cycle that has to be broken somewhere along the line IMO. And a lot of the moral values society once had have gone down the drain as well, and the family unit broken. It really is a societal problem in a lot of ways too. All IMO.

Very true Karinna. :(

Absolutely.

The bio parents are flawed, yes, but they are not hiding behind anything. They are transparent and everyone has a past of some sort, even if it's not expose to the public...
Really? Everyone? You have a link for that? Everyone? 100% of people? Or is that just personal experience? IMO.

Really? Everyone? You have a link for that? Everyone? 100% of people? Or is that just personal experience? IMO.

Not personal experience, no.

Did William lose weight or get any bruises whilst living with his bio parents, do you know?

Not personal experience, no.

Did William lose weight or get any bruises whilst living with his bio parents, do you know?
So then you need to supply a link.

As for your second veiled slur. William was very much loved and nurtured and finally given a chance for a decent life. And he prospered and began to look like a well nourished little boy, instead of an unhealthy one.

Yet another disgraceful attempt at victim bashing.
Just because you had a bad experience with care(or just believe Allan) doesn’t mean that all carers are like that. As you well know. IMO

So then you need to supply a link.

As for your second veiled slur. William was very much loved and nurtured and finally given a chance for a decent life. And he prospered and began to look like a well nourished little boy, instead of an unhealthy one.

Yet another disgraceful attempt at victim bashing.
Just because you had a bad experience with care(or just believe Allan) doesn’t mean that all carers are like that. As you well know. IMO

I've never been in care.

I was lucky enough to have a happy childhood with both of my parents and a sibling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304