TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a horror story! That house looks like a large, luxurious home & description of scene sounds like a residential neighborhood .... bizarre & crazy stuff of nightmares!

Did whoever did this think they’d just raise the baby near the family she was stolen from?? and no one would ever bring it up ???

“Through online records and a source, we learned the car investigators were interested in at the scene is registered to someone Broussard knows.

A neighbor told ABC13 police asked her Thursday night whether she remembers any movement here on that day. The only official response from the FBI is a vague statement: "The FBI is lawfully present at the location conducting a law enforcement operation."”

1-month-old girl found alive at Harris Co. home that is tied to search for Austin mom

*video at link

My heart aches for Heidi & her children :(
What evil piece of trash knowingly takes a Mother away from her LIL ONES?!?!? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:Baby Margo will never know her mom & Heidi’s lil boy is going to be heart broken for the rest of his life:(:(:(:( This is so sad these poor lil ones & poor Heidi!!! Praying for the lil ones & Heidi’s family & friends
MOO

That poor little boy!

Must have been so excited for his mommy to pick him up so he could see his new little sister and read his new books, and Christmas soon too.

His innocent childhood smashed to pieces because of horrible people.
I hope most of the nasty comments about his dad will be gone once he's old enough to go on the internet on his own. He should never have to relive this.

RIP Heidi, thoughts are with your family <3

“The medical examiner's office, the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences, confirms a body was removed from the home but would not offer additional details.

At the same time, an ambulance took a 1-month-old baby girl to the hospital get checked out. Lt. Daniel Arizpe with the Cy-Fair Volunteer Fire Department said the girl did not have any signs of injuries and was taken to the hospital as a precaution.”

Snip

“Authorities wrapped up their investigation at the Jersey Village home at about 1:30 a.m. Friday.

At this time authorities have not yet released a statement about what they found at the home.”

Medical examiner takes body from Houston-area home in search for Austin mom; baby taken to hospital

I truly didnt think her BF did it Way too laid back in his interviews the circumstances sure made it look like something it wasn't I was guessing it was for the baby still haven't caught up but everyone says 9 mos is the most dangerous for a pregnant woman I'd think it would be the weeks after , none of that messy work of removing the baby Jesus Christ people are crazy and sick this should have been the happiest time of her life, a little girl ... just tears for humanity

I’m only glad to know that after all of this fast developing news in Houston that my original thoughts were that he was not involved. Some inner gut feelings just could not put him as the suspect on this one. I hope they soon release more information on the “friend” that’s responsible. I kept looking in on the case but admittedly got frustrated at the finger pointing and just stepped back. Now this little baby girl will never grow up and know her mother. Two more children whose mother adored them....I’m sickened.

Last edited:
“JERSEY VILLAGE, Texas — A body believed to be that of a missing Texas mother was found Thursday night near Houston, while her newborn has been discovered alive, a family member told NBC News.

Tammy Broussard, Heidi Broussard's mother, said early on Friday that police told her a body found in Jersey Village, Texas, is likely that of her daughter, who has been missing for a week.

She added that police said that the medical examiner still needed to officially confirm the identity of the body found in a car trunk. Granddaughter Margot Carey was found in a home in good condition, police told her.”

Missing Texas newborn found alive, mom found dead, family says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member