TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if CPS got involved from a tip or perhaps they tried to claim they delivered the baby at home or something and we're trying to get a birth certificate. If things seemed suspicious, a doctor might have reported it. All just my own speculation, but CPS can get involved for many reasons. It is odd that they we're there first.

I’m thrilled the baby was found alive & well. Heartbroken her mother wasn’t.

I’m glad I went with my gut instincts on this one, I read her fiancé right. I can’t imagine what will happen to their little family now.

I hope they set up a to enable dad to stay home, heal and attach to his baby.

I am wondering if CPS got involved from a tip or perhaps they tried to claim they delivered the baby at home or something and we're trying to get a birth certificate. If things seemed suspicious, a doctor might have reported it. All just my own speculation, but CPS can get involved for many reasons. It is odd that they we're there first.
Several news articles this am allude to a tip from someone....I wonder if it is a neighbor who saw a new baby being carried in. Did the peeps living in the Houston home just move there recently? moo

My heart was.so sadden to awake to this news. My first thought is how long has she been deceased? Did they abduct and keep her alive for a bit due to the baby? Prayers for her family.

Sadly, I believe she was most likely killed the day they were both lured to the house of horrors.

In fact since she was found in the trunk she may have been killed inside of it, and never entered the home alive.

I'm sure we will learn much more in the coming days.

All of them have to have such mixed raw emotions now knowing Margo is alive, but Heidi is not. It has to be gutwrenching for everyone.

Imo

So sad to hear this news this morning. So sorry that Heidi's life was cut short.
In the same breath I am extremely happy that baby Margo is alive and well.
Regardless of the connection, friend or stranger, this is a horrible tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea