TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, maybe the weapon.

Heidi's phone was not in her car or elsewhere. This means it probably was with her after the abduction. Would think that LE has tracked it until it was turned off.

Maybe the phone went off-line near a body of water (ie thrown in), which is where they are searching. How else would they know to search a specific area? Not sure they could have tracked MF's phone this fast.

I'm wondering this...phone in the water, strangled in the car. :(

So, I'm all confused. What is the speculation on who actually killed her? No Murder charges filed yet, correct? Have they named a POI?

Perhaps no murder charges yet as they want to nail down all before they go to the grand jury?

Arrest, arraignment, indictment, trial: How does Texas' justice system work?

The law requires that the accused be seen by a judge within 48 hours after an arrest. The judge will inform him of the charges he faces and whether there is an affidavit, which is a sworn statement, supporting the charges.

Charges filed

The prosecutor is then required to file charges either through a complaint (used for Class C misdemeanor), information (used for Class A or B misdemeanors) or indictment (used for felonies.)

A note on indictments: Indictments are presented by prosecutors to a 12-person grand jury that then votes whether there is probable cause of the defendant's guilt. Nine votes are required to take the case to trial. If the prosecution does not meet that requirement, no charge is filed, but the prosecution can present its case again to a grand jury.

My first thought was that perhaps she has PCOS. Which is often linked to infertility. MOO

I thought PCOS made you more hairy, not less?

Regardless, she looks in bad shape. This will be an interesting one to follow.

I think the 2PM PC is going to be a big womp womp like the last one (meaning, they're not gonna say much.)

I thought PCOS made you more hairy, not less?

Regardless, she looks in bad shape. This will be an interesting one to follow.

I think the 2PM PC is going to be a big womp womp like the last one (meaning, they're not gonna say much.)
Hirsutism is body hair. You often lose hair on your head, esp with thyroid issues.

or did she think she needed a baby to save her relationship? Moo
That occurred to me too, and maybe it had to be a "boy" for one reason or another...possibly her partner only wanted a boy. And possibly didn't want her at all in a baby-less partnership. But I have a real hard time imagining how a woman can fake pregnancy and fool her partner the whole time. That "gotta have a baby" thing, at all costs is baffling to me. So many ways to be around children and give love.

Last edited:
LE has to confirm the baby's identity by DNA before she can be released to her family. I'm sure her family can visit until then.

Cheryl Mercedes‏Verified account @CMercedesKHOU
#BREAKING: CPS confirms Heidi Broussard's infant has been placed in a foster home while investigators work to verify possible relatives of the child. #KHOU11

10:57 AM - 20 Dec 2019
Do hospitals still take footprints and handprints of newborn babies? If so, why not just use those for identification and get that baby back with her family? So important that this baby bonds with family.

My money is on the fact that LE has evidence via phone records of conversation between Hedi and Megan that showed Megan lured her by making plans to meet up that morning or afternoon. I’m betting they may also have had video footage of Megan’s car and that all of this combined led them to the house in Houston. JMO

I wonder if she showed up and then forced her to come at gun point? Asked her to come look at her car or something and then forced her in with a weapon?

Because how does one woman accomplish that?

I know most of this isnt helpful but thought I'd take a stab at it:

Any info on how she was taken? Nothing yet, hoping for more at the PC
Where the baby is now? Either at the hospital (precaution) or being reunited with family
Condition of Margot/Margo? Was reported to be in good condition
Why no one smelled anything from her trunk? VERY good question. Was quite hot here last week.
Who called CPS and why? Some MSM is saying a relative called. Other speculate perhaps the boyfriend of MF - no one seems to know for sure.
How poor Heidi was murdered? Wonder if that will be released before trial? Awaiting autopsy.
How no one saw anything? RIGHT?

I thought it was very helpful! Thanks so much!

How she was taken (and apparently suddenly with most of her stuff left behind) is one reason a baby snatcher was lower on my list. Because most lure them somewhere else.

This is a bizarre case.

EMQG3rHWoAkavjE.jpg

I want to know how a creature as devolved as this one managed to afford a home as nice as the one she was apparently living in...there's no way this freak maintained stable employment.

There's no way she maintained stable ANYthing.

Hope MSM does some digging into her background.

Or should I say, backgrounds, plural, given the aliases.

JMO.

This is just so, so awful. And I am ashamed of myself for leaning a certain way so early. It’s easier to understand SC’s fumbling during his interview; he and LE may have been piecing things together already and he was not free to talk. And as for his nervous smiling and laughing, I myself have had the nervous giggles at two separate funerals - so I know good and well that can happen and yet I judged.

I hope baby Margo is with her dad and siblings soon. My heart is bleeding for them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine