TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOX 7 Austin‏Verified account @fox7austin
#NEW: The Harris County District Attorney's Office has shared the mugshot of Megan Rose Fieramusca. Megan is believed to be involved in the disappearance of Heidi Broussard and her baby. @Austin_Police is giving an update on the case at 2 MORE: http://bit.ly/2s8ozmn

EMQHDdAX0AEMbun.jpg

(red hoodie)
Charming.

One of my kiddos has Alopecia.....
It’s possible MF has a similar condition, BUT I think MF’s is more of a thyroid issue. MOO

Yeah, her eyes in that last mug shot look like she's suffering from a thyroid issue. Her hair's pretty thin in that one as well. She has a comb-over.

Why are we continuing this silly argument? At this point, we should just focus on the evidence found and suspect(s) and getting justice for Heidi as well as her little baby girl, who's gone through enough in 3 short weeks of her time.

This petty crap is ridiculous. People apologized for leaning the wrong way. What more do people want? I never thought SC did it, right from the start, but there's a lot of great folks on this thread that thought he did- they made a mistake. It's called being human.
Beautifully written...

Kara Carlson on Twitter
Thread: Neighbors say this is the south Austin apt where Heidi Broussard, the woman who went missing last week along with her infant daughter, lived.

Broussard was found dead Friday, police said.

More information: https://www.statesman.com/article/20191219/NEWS/191218602 …

EMQUIfnX0AMzzrT.jpg

1:51 PM - 20 Dec 2019

Kara Carlson on Twitter
Broussard's car is still parked outside the apt complex.

It has a sticker for her 6 year old son, and a shopping list inside includes socks and a stocking for her infant daughter Margot and shirts for her son

Margot was found alive, according to police.

EMQUJaXX0AIteuQ.jpg

EMQUKGjX0AIchWR.jpg

I've been lurking since the beginning of this heartbreaking story. I hate that it ended with Heidi no longer with her family. There is a bit of sunshine in this case because of Margo being found alive. Thank goodness for that.
Can someone please post the link for the presser. Thanks

Why isn't the little boy with dad?
I don't think we actually know where he is. Earlier in the week when Shane did some interviews, he did say he was with family and not at the apartment to keep him away from all of this until they knew more. No idea where he is now, and would be surprised if he wasn't with Shane or close by.

Kara Carlson on Twitter
Taylor Riordan one of her neighbors said their kids played together, and he was friendly with both Broussard and her fiance Shane Carey

He said the family was as "regular as you can get." and happy together. He called the entire situation "tragic."

Kara Carlson on Twitter
Riordan said he used to share cigarettes with Broussard and she was always sweet and happy.

"It sends a chill through my body"

Why isn't the little boy with dad?

In one of Shane's interviews, he said their son was staying with relatives while the search was ongoing. He said the boy was only a child and too young to comprehend the severity of the events. Best that he stayed with grandparents for the time being to avoid seeing all the LE presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie