TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on one source that they are holding her on $60,000 bail, but another source said $600,000. I certainly hope it's the latter, but even then she might be able to post it with a bail bondsman by putting up ten percent.
Please don't let her out!

I haven’t read anything about SC since Heidi and the baby found.

This is probably a big stretch but do you think it’s possible SC and MF had a relationship going on?

I think there’s a lot more to this story and others are being investigated.

I actually thought this too. After I read the Daily Mail article.

Christmastime will never be the same for them. Neither will Thanksgiving, her Birthday or Mother's day. It's a lifetime sentence for the family. I'm ready for the perpetrators penalty phase.
This could be a major reach, but what if she wanted SHANE'S baby?

What if Shane was involved with her on the side?

HB and SC were having major issues, off and on, he's abusive, she's clearly jealous and insecure. What if he was involved in this crazy plan of hers?

I mean, it's reaching but given this hand that rocks the cradle story line, not that far fetched.
Why wouldn't Shane's son remain with him? Shane's father lives in Austin. Where is the info reporting that the babys name was changed? I missed that. I think it's good the Christmas break is here. A time for the little boy to be with his dad and family. tia

I can’t find that it says MF will be arraigned in Harris County. Does this mean she was in Harris County Court for traffic violations, then Travis County for kidnapping and tampering with evidence, then BACK to Harris County for murder?

No. She was arraigned today in Harris County where she was first booked this morning for 6 unrelated charges. So far she's been charged in Travis County (Austin) for kidnapping and evidence tampering but no arraignment scheduled for these charges that I'm aware of. At this time, there's also been no murder charges filed in either county.

I’m betting she doesn’t have one. “Look honey! Here’s your baby! I just went into labor real quick and went to a birthing center!”

“Oh my gosh! Uh, really? Are you okay? Should we call your family to come help? How much does she weigh? She looks pretty big!”
He must be a pretty blasé guy in the first place to believe she was pregnant all that time. Do those birthing centers let women just come and go with no record keeping? That a woman can just bop in at some later date to secure papers and BC for a child? I heard Texas was getting pretty persnickety about that these days.

Does anyone think MF might have confessed and implicated others? Might there be any kind of plea deal (taking death penalty off the table) for her cooperation with LE? Perhaps the murder charges are being complicated by multiple accomplices. (?)

still possible if she made sure to not ever undress in front of him
I can believe that a woman can fake out her male partner about being pregnant. I can see a guy seeing a weight gain and accepting the story even if, say, someone who has been pregnant or very acquainted with how it really looks would say ‘no, something is amiss’.
There are always cases where women have full term babies and say they never even suspected a pregnancy so I have to believe it could work the other way.

I don’t get the impression that the man MF was living with was her boyfriend anymore. I suspect they probably lived their lives largely apart, probably in separate bedrooms and without physical intimacy, which is why he was so oblivious. I imagine his world is crashing in on him tonight as well, and that he had absolutely no idea. IMO

You've perfectly put all of my questions in to that post. I wonder all the same things. Mainly, how did she get the body to the vehicle without anyone noticing. Heidi's father said she was a fighter, and I believe it especially since she had a newborn baby to protect.. I'd think she would've gone in to mama bear mode and fought like hell and there would be signs of struggle, someone would hear screaming, maybe baby crying out of fear, something... unless Heidi was completely caught off guard, but that also raises questions. Was Megan stalking her and waiting for a perfect moment to strike? Did Heidi even know Megan was in town? Did Heidi willingly meet up with Megan? If M was working alone, she would have had to drag the body from wherever the death occurred out to the vehicle, and then heaved it in to the trunk. If this was all done at that apartment complex, it seems almost impossible that not one person witnessed anything, but it appears that way at this point unless LE is just withholding that information for now. I also wonder where Margot was during all of this.

BBM. Exactly! That’s what I thought.

She must have been caught off guard. The woman is her friend so she could just show up and not make Heidi uneasy.

In any event, there’s a Jay for Justice five hour YouTube live that had two of Heidi’s friends on and another friend of her parents and these people were on the chat when the news of what happened broke live. It is very informative if you listen to hour 2 to 3 or so. Lots of things keep coming up on here that people want links to and won’t find.

Does anyone think MF might have confessed and implicated others? Might there be any kind of plea deal (taking death penalty off the table) for her cooperation with LE? Perhaps the murder charges are being complicated by multiple accomplices. (?)
Plea deal for murder without being charged yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member